CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The new lockdown has not gone down well with @Wolfie. He’s taken to stalking & trolling. How the fuck he got my address is anyone’s guess. I always had bindipping as being beneath him. No more, sadly.

I’ve been through it, DC. Nothing much to report apart from a slight oversight on your part. As far as I’m concerned you’re a breath of fresh air.. open and honest with the entire board. You might’ve considered posting on the 3rd, but who gives a shit?  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve been through it, DC. Nothing much to report apart from a slight oversight on your part. As far as I’m concerned you’re a breath of fresh air.. open and honest with the entire board. You might’ve considered posting on the 3rd, but who gives a shit?  

This might actually work. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well, good luck with it, and fuck off.

Suns out here, 28 degrees, and no fucking covid.

Fuck off again. 

Johnny I’m not convinced you’re for me, but there’s something very funny about telling someone to fuck off twice in the same post. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Frank said:

It had to be retrospective, Francolino, otherwise it would have been a betrayal to strangers. I’m claiming no kudos here, it was just information which has been misrepresented by the usual miscreants. Mrs Cnut & I have tested positive, Lat.flow & PCR and bedridden. Strange days indeed. HNY however.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Nope – I'm inferring you're probably in your 20s with the mental age of a remedial teenager, you egotistic know-it-all little prick.

It seems you already consider yourself one of the site's big-hitters, but this poor man's heavyweight act is getting very tiresome. It was only recently you attempted to throw your minnow's weight around by PMing more experienced members with your unwelcome suggestions, thereafter declaring your hand as an expert in just about every walk of life (weapons, politics, photography, cameras, Liverpudlian gangsters, holiday resorts, government-level telecoms et al).

You're starting to come across like JSP on steroids, you ridiculous juvenile blow-off. 

Just an opinion, not expertise...bin rummaging oddball.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It had to be retrospective, Francolino, otherwise it would have been a betrayal to strangers. I’m claiming no kudos here, it was just information which has been misrepresented by the usual miscreants. Mrs Cnut & I have tested positive, Lat.flow & PCR and bedridden. Strange days indeed. HNY however.

I’ve just surfaced from what I thought was a sorry episode of Covid. As it turns out I was all bunged up with larynx problems... laryngospasm, or ‘dry drowning’. Fuck me DC, I should be dead already. 

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Frank is a cunt. Just saying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve just surfaced from what I thought was a sorry episode of Covid. As it turns out I was all bunged up with larynx problems... laryngospasm, or ‘dry drowning’. Fuck me DC, I should be dead already. 

I don’t know if it’s this so-called ‘strain’ or testing, but almost every other person I know here has got it & spread it quickly. We’re quite poorly here in Casa Cnut. I’m changing my will tomorrow. Anything you’d like, should there be a downturn? You always admired my Coy karp.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t know if it’s this so-called ‘strain’ or testing, but almost every other person I know here has got it & spread it quickly. We’re quite poorly here in Casa Cnut. I’m changing my will tomorrow. Anything you’d like, should there be a downturn? You always admired my Coy karp.

If she comes through, I’ll take Mrs Cnut, thank you. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hang yourself.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Right now, that would be a blessed relief.

If you’ve ever thought of knocking her off, there’s no better time than now, DC. In theory, you’re both dead anyway. I’ll come back to you in the morning with a blueprint. 

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is it Ming’s?

Sit tight, DC. Put in a couple of calls to your GP over the next few days outlining poor Mrs C’s deteriorating condition; breathing difficulties, high temperature.. delirium. What are we looking at, genuinely? I’m assuming late forties early fifties. Is she a big lady?

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sit tight, DC. Put in a couple of calls to your GP over the next few days outlining poor Mrs C’s deteriorating condition; breathing difficulties, high temperature.. delirium. What are we looking at, genuinely? I’m assuming late forties early fifties. Is she a big lady?

She’s athletic & like a racing snake F. I’ll take your loving advice and concern. However, these stairs aren’t going to hoover themselves. I’ll be in touch should I be further inconvenienced, your loyalty is duly noted and will be remembered.