CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It ‘begs the question’ does it? Idiotic cow.

Well, yes it does.

Whilst I'm no slouch when it comes to maintaining a database of useful contacts, your little black book must be larger than the entire set of the Encyclopaedia Britannica. Just sayin'. 

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, yes it does.

Whilst I'm no slouch when it comes to maintaining a database of useful contacts, your little black book must be larger than the entire set of the Encyclopaedia Britannica. Just sayin'. 

There is this "public figure" thing on facebook .. some minor individual posting his views to a few thousand followers. We have one in Devon "Jack Dart" actually a late teens student studying politics. Who stood as a LibDem councillor. Doubtless that he has a list of contacts "in the know" although the know might well be "know fuck all". I have been prodding a few of these public figures .. usually they are pro EU membership and still do not concede defeat and trying to make capital out of the pro trump invasions of capitol whilst seeming unable to remember their own attempts to do exactly the same to the UK parliament back in late 2019.

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The new lockdown has not gone down well with @Wolfie. He’s taken to stalking & trolling. How the fuck he got my address is anyone’s guess. I always had bindipping as being beneath him. No more, sadly.

Even by your piss-poor standards I'm amazed you've scraped the barrel with this little gem, you rattled Scouse rectum. Of course, why wouldn't anyone wish to visit Liverpool, the UK's leading industrial shithole Mecca of high unemployment, crime, poverty, teenage pregnancies, smackheads, litter, pollution, unusually high traffic congestion and the sort of appallingly shit, wet, depressingly grey weather only the northwest of England suffers? Still, at least devastatingly beautiful nearby Blackpool remains a big draw for those who could never afford a holiday abroad.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Even by your piss-poor standards I'm amazed you've scraped the barrel with this little gem, you rattled Scouse rectum. Of course, why wouldn't anyone wish to visit Liverpool, the UK's leading industrial shithole Mecca of high unemployment, crime, poverty, teenage pregnancies, smackheads, litter, pollution, unusually high traffic congestion and the sort of appallingly shit, wet, depressingly grey weather only the northwest of England suffers? Still, at least devastatingly beautiful nearby Blackpool remains a big draw for those who could never afford a holiday abroad.

You’re devoting far more time, effort & words on me than I am on you Wolfess.

On 07/01/2021 at 21:00, JohnnySaucePants said:

Fuck off.

Mags Thatcher would NEVER let us all die, Boris needs to pull out all of his stops. He didn't cancel Christmas, now he has covid19 coming out of his ears.

Mrs T would turn in her grave.

AMEN 🙏 

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Mags Thatcher would NEVER let us all die, Boris needs to pull out all of his stops. He didn't cancel Christmas, now he has covid19 coming out of his ears.

Mrs T would turn in her grave.

AMEN 🙏 

Love ProfB xxx

Just a few weeks ago 2000 were being allowed back onto the football terraces with "socially distanced" crowds returning to racing. Beggars belief. Johnson will be out by this time next year. I can see a general election coming like an unstoppable political tsunami after the death total reaches 120,000 and we outshine the rest of Europe. As usual the Labour Party will have to mop up the damage of an incompetent bunch of priviliged thick tory cunts. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If she’d ever been one for turning, possibly.

Properly basted every ten minutes with the juices of Decimus and quarter turned at medieval roadting mk 3 for 45 minutes should be exploding with flavour. As Fanny Cradock used to say to Johnny, "Get back 'ere and start lickin' you little squirt."

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just a few weeks ago 2000 were being allowed back onto the football terraces with "socially distanced" crowds returning to racing. Beggars belief. Johnson will be out by this time next year. I can see a general election coming like an unstoppable political tsunami after the death total reaches 120,000 and we outshine the rest of Europe. As usual the Labour Party will have to mop up the damage of an incompetent bunch of priviliged thick tory cunts. 

Labour fucked the NHS old son that's why they are overworked and undersupplied, again, good old blair eh, torys are just dealing with the fallout