CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As usual the Labour Party will have to mop up the damage of an incompetent bunch of priviliged thick tory cunts. 

By pulling out their trusty trump card and throwing borrowed billions at the lazy, the unwashed, the uneducated and the ‘My old man and his dad before him worked 18 hours in’t coal mine and we were appy as fuck, I tell thee, till that fucking Thatcher fucked the country, the cunt.” brigade. and then when the money runs out and no cunt has a real job and the blame the tories excuse doesn’t work anymore, they’ll just lose the general election by a landslide and then criticise the Tories all over again for their cuts and austerity to rebuild the economy. 

Grow up Harold. You’re not Jeremy Corbyn so be thankful for that at least.

45 minutes ago, King Billy said:

By pulling out their trusty trump card and throwing borrowed billions at the lazy, the unwashed, the uneducated and the ‘My old man and his dad before him worked 18 hours in’t coal mine and we were appy as fuck, I tell thee, till that fucking Thatcher fucked the country, the cunt.” brigade. and then when the money runs out and no cunt has a real job and the blame the tories excuse doesn’t work anymore, they’ll just lose the general election by a landslide and then criticise the Tories all over again for their cuts and austerity to rebuild the economy. 

Grow up Harold. You’re not Jeremy Corbyn so be thankful for that at least.

The Big C isn't covid Billy it's Cynicism. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Go and fuck yourself you Tory apologist. It won't work with 120,000 ++++ deaths. The record is clear. 

I'm not a tory braindead, Labour have fucked this country and that's a fact the torys are just on cleanup duty currently. Explain to me what current labour would have done to avoid all these deaths? Free wifi? Cor there's a plausible solution. 

4 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Explain to me what current labour would have done to avoid all these deaths?

Raise taxes, blame white privilege, legalise drugs, stabbing and ban cars, clap all day every day for the NHS, dig up Thatcher and point at her shouting “It’s all your fault” on C4 news. Call everyone a racist and then lose the next election so the Tories inherit the shitshow. Tried and trusted Labour policies. Harold will still put his X in the red box.

Just now, King Billy said:

Raise taxes, blame white privilege, legalise drugs, stabbing and ban cars, clap all day every day for the NHS, dig up Thatcher and point at her shouting “It’s all your fault” on C4 news. Call everyone a racist and then lose the next election so the Tories inherit the shitshow. Tried and trusted Labour policies. Harold will still put his X in the red box.

This is gospel, cause the problem then leave someone else to sort it out, whilst criticising from 100 yards safe from hsving to do anything about it. 

Politically whoever is in charge at the moment is in an impossible situation. Whatever they do they will come to the surface covered in shit. Everyone has got the answer but it does not matter 60 million other cunts also have the answer but the end result will be exactly the same. Boris is the ideal scapegoat. I will put my tick in the red box at the next election, but will recognise that Boris was simply a victim of circumstance beyond his and everyone else's control.

11 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'm not a tory braindead, Labour have fucked this country and that's a fact the torys are just on cleanup duty currently. Explain to me what current labour would have done to avoid all these deaths? Free wifi? Cor there's a plausible solution. 

As usual deviation, repetition and plenty of bollocks. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

As usual deviation, repetition and plenty of bollocks. 

No thats statement of fact, and you've got no answer to it. Shocker that. 

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Politically whoever is in charge at the moment is in an impossible situation. Whatever they do they will come to the surface covered in shit. Everyone has got the answer but it does not matter 60 million other cunts also have the answer but the end result will be exactly the same. Boris is the ideal scapegoat. I will put my tick in the red box at the next election, but will recognise that Boris was simply a victim of circumstance beyond his and everyone else's control.

Boris had ample time in January/February to at least cut foreign travel, test people going to and from China, etc, etc, when it was apparent that the virus got out and was going on a world tour.  
Chinks and WHO, intervened very effectively in 2002, when the first sars was brewing. This time around, it was obvious that they were instrumental in bribing and manipulating elements of the organisation, making sure that Chinese operations remained fully active. China 2020 has grown a lot since 2002 and so have their interests in international trade. 
Boris and co. did fuck all to address the problem.

'He needs a slap!' Liam Gallagher SLAMS Professor Chris Whitty for his ominous warnings about the COVID-19 crisis... after Chief Medical Officer says 'the worst is yet to come'

37869944-9134951-Firing_line_-a-45_1610381487892.jpg

Edited by ProfB
Forgot to add the pic Mrs Roots- he looks Chinese?