CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It wouldn't surprise me if yet another amendment to the Covid Act was made that requires mask-exempt patients to carry a certificate authenticated by a doctor or other suitably qualified practitioner to confirm the exemption entitlement without specifying the medical reason.

What a great idea. That would give all these doctors something to do to fill their time. Or how about tattooing exemption authorisation on their arms and insisting they wear an Auschwitz style suit to avoid any misunderstandings by the Karens of this world.

Right off the bat the French required mask exempt individuals to obtain an suthority on a form downloadable from their doctor and it only covered a list of approved conditions. Unfortunately when you have a significant part of the population that can't function at the level of basic literacy let alone IT capability its clear why the isdue has been fudged. At the end of the day you can't fudge the Covid statistics. There will be a final reckoning in a years time and Johnson's govt will be gone with the virus. 

19 hours ago, The Beast said:

I note the fear factor is being ramped up by the BBC, interviews of tearful widows, more footage from critical care units and additional servings of people getting the needle.

I wish these doom mongers would go to a red ward instead where the real hard graft is being done, full of older people on death row, but I suppose it doesn't cut the mustard or grab the viewers goldfish length attention span.

The fact that people are taking longer to recover, thus occupying a bed for longer, being the main cause of the lack of capacity at hospitals is never mentioned. Nor the fact the admission rate on the medical take is no higher than usual for a 24 hour period. 

The infection rate looks like it may have peaked, so again, this does not correlate to the imposition of the lockdown. Sadly, the majority are so burdened with fear, they won't even notice.

Labour MP ‘Zara Sultana’, yes really, has today been asking the peaceful vax roll out big knob whether prisoners shouldn’t be prioritised for the  Bill Gates wonder cure? The Tory lizard person replied that it was being considered currently by the smaller knobs under his command. I’m sure all the vulnerable people and NHS  staff will be delighted to hear this. I’m expecting Labour big wigs like Delroy Watermelon, Sorry David Lammy to be all over the BBC, Sky News  etc. pushing this nonsense for a day or two now. 

PS don’t forget tomorrow night is ‘CLAP FOR CONVICTS’. 8PM sharp or you’ll be sharing a cell with them before the weekend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Labour MP ‘Zara Sultana’, yes really, has today been asking the peaceful vax roll out big knob whether prisoners shouldn’t be prioritised for the  Bill Gates wonder cure? The Tory lizard person replied that it was being considered currently by the smaller knobs under his command. I’m sure all the vulnerable people and NHS  staff will be delighted to hear this. I’m expecting Labour big wigs like Delroy Watermelon, Sorry David Lammy to be all over the BBC, Sky News  etc. pushing this nonsense for a day or two now. 

PS don’t forget tomorrow night is ‘CLAP FOR CONVICTS’. 8PM sharp or you’ll be sharing a cell with them before the weekend.

Indeed.

Why not prioritise those convicted of terror plots before other prisoners ?

36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

Why not prioritise those convicted of terror plots before other prisoners ?

The brown criminals will 2nd in line after the much darker ones, right down to the Arctic White Brits at the back of the queue. The plan will be finalised as soon as our patriotic leader Bojo cycles  down to B&Q and grabs  a Dulux colour chart as a template.

As this thread is entitled Covid insanity, if any proof of this was needed, today in the House of Commons a government minister (black woman) was on her feet rebutting an intervention by a Labour MP (another black woman) who’s argument was that the pandemic is ‘structurally racist.’ 

This is what makes the U.K. parliament  the envy of the world. Rule Britannia!

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Does Bear Grylls shit in the woods?

More likely the nearest travelodge, which is about 30 yards from where he's pretending to be stranded the big old fraudulent spunk sock 

44 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

No covid here. So you can fuck off. 

NZ is where it's at. Known as Gods own country, or Godzone by locals. 

Fuck off again. 

‘Land of the long white cloud’ is what it was known as. Old man was a skipper for the NZ Shipping company. He loved the place and we were meant to move there once upon a time. He had no time for Australia, he said it was a floating turd.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, King Billy said:

As this thread is entitled Covid insanity, if any proof of this was needed, today in the House of Commons a government minister (black woman) was on her feet rebutting an intervention by a Labour MP (another black woman) who’s argument was that the pandemic is ‘structurally racist.’ 

This is what makes the U.K. parliament  the envy of the world. Rule Britannia!

"Structurally Racist" what does that even mean ?  Sounds like a lefty politician just wanted to crowbar the word "racist" into her speech because she hadn't used it for 20 minutes.  

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Strangest covid adventure I've had so far, was working on our local hospital yesterday and went inside to get a coffee, asked the lady behind the till if she was taking cash, yes if i have to but I'm not touching it. Okay can't understand how that will work but fine, she said put the money on this tray and slide it to me, then I'll do the same with your change . I gently pointed out that it's the same process with a tray in the middle, i touch the cash then so does she regardless of her tray scenario. Give me strength. And the coffee was shit. 

15 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

"Structurally Racist" what does that even mean ?  Sounds like a lefty politician just wanted to crowbar the word "racist" into her speech because she hadn't used it for 20 minutes.  

They are basically saying that covid is killing more ethnics because they are not being given special privileges and more money. It's complete bollocks. It's killing more ethnics because they live 20 to a fucking house in unhygienic conditions.

The minister in question Kemi Badenoch, has Nigerian parents and was educated in Nigeria. The Labour cunt was a half breed at best and had the same contorted hate filled expression on her face that David Lammy displays when demanding reparations for slavery. I've seen Badenoch at the dispatch box a couple of times and she handles Labour's grievance shit beautifully, especially when you can see that they would just love to call her an uncle Tom.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Injecting prisoners with an armful of potassium chloride should be the priority. 85,000 less criminal scum bags to house, feed and to breed more of their thieving, raping and murdering progeny when released after 18 months of playing xbox.  

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wear 6 masks and triple up on latex gloves when I’m driving my M4. I also sit on 3 cushions because of the harsh suspension. I’m finding the steering a bit too much for my stick arms too. But  those are just minor irritations and quickly forgotten when I think to myself, I own this fine piece of automotive engineering, bought and paid for with my own hard earned cash. That’s a very satisfying feeling don’tcha   know? Maybe not. 😂

Sounds like a mild case of PTSD from your recent thrashings. Too bad you react badly to being owned. Grow a spine and move on as the displays of bitterness aren't doing you any favours.