CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello peasant.

I’m playing golf tomorrow at my exclusive club and after Mass on Sunday I’m playing golf again at my exclusive golf club.

A friend of mine is delivering some fat Partridges tomorrow so that’s dinner for tomorrow evening then it’s wild duck for Sunday.

Are you having beans at the weekend?

What's your favourite iron? 

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello peasant.

I’m playing golf tomorrow at my exclusive club and after Mass on Sunday I’m playing golf again at my exclusive golf club.

A friend of mine is delivering some fat Partridges tomorrow so that’s dinner for tomorrow evening then it’s wild duck for Sunday.

Why do you always have to say “exclusive club”? Will the subject of same-sex civil partnerships be discussed at Mass, now that the head of the faggot factory says he supports it? Bet you and Mtembe are delighted at being able to hold hands in church now.

Fucking wanker.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why do you always have to say “exclusive club”? Will the subject of same-sex civil partnerships be discussed at Mass, now that the head of the faggot factory says he supports it? Bet you and Mtembe are delighted at being able to hold hands in church now.

Fucking wanker.

Because he is the only member,If he invited ALL of his friends he could hire out a phone box.......and there would still be room for 2 more.FORE!(skin)

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello peasant.

Do you use the same clubs that Sir Edward used?

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fucking wanker.

The Pope has only expressed Christian tolerance of the legal aspects of those who wish to lead morally disordered lives.

Cunts like you would wish twist his words to promote live buggery and incest in all places of worship across the globe.

You would never be invited to be a member of my golf club because you’re a religious bigot and a pleb.

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Pope has only expressed Christian tolerance of the legal aspects of those who wish to lead morally disordered lives.

Cunts like you would wish twist his words to promote live buggery and incest in all places of worship across the globe.

You would never be invited to be a member of my golf club because you’re a religious bigot and a pleb.

You do surprise me. And as for the Pope - he’s given the thumbs up bumming. 

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

But in a nutshell, he's inviting sodomites to attend mass with normal people in flagrant violation of the bible's teachings, is he not?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has the pope ever been caught bumming?

The Papacy was hijacked by some dubious Italian families in the Middle Ages who placed some very disturbing characters into the Vatican.

However they were eventually removed.

All religions have at some point been hijacked by political opportunists and perverts.

Islam is currently infected with despotic Islamist Juntas.