CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Old Bint of the Old Bailey here, was reported for a flagrant rule breach hinting at Bill being a nonce (Bill was giving her a good shoeing and no mistake.) She has failed to take action against herself and despite acknowledging the report, later denied knowing anything about it.

She’s on the ropes here and fighting for her very credibility, it’ll take more than PMing members pictures of herself in ermine knickers with the gusset tastefully displaced to one side to survive imho. Possibly.

A self-serving analysis of events. I recall asking you as to which rule had been broken. Answer there came none despite the logs showing that you had read the rules previously.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Prof. Neil Ferguson is the Imperial College cunt, who predicted last March that 500,000 people would die in the U.K. if Bojo didn’t lock down the country immediately. Johnson duly obliged and then Ferguson was quickly gone for getting caught sneaking off to hump some married slag. This cunt has been spectacularly wrong on his predictions, or ‘modelling’ as the very smart people like to call it for years. He predicted 50 million deaths from bird flu. Actual deaths...282. Swine flu he predicted 65,000 stiffs. Oops again, only 457. At least he’s long gone from having anything to do with Government planning one would assume. Not so fast..Being sacked nowadays doesn’t actually mean what it used to mean, not in Bojos Circus. Being sacked means hiding out of view for a short time and then straight back on the gravy train in some other quango and hope no one notices, A few weeks ago he reappeared as a member of some new cabal of cunts, on Her Majesty’s payroll and everyone in the media just shrugged and said very little. He is also acting director of the Vaccine Impact Modelling Consortium (funded by the government and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) He’s got lots of coverage in the press today, saying that lockdowns etc will be needed until at least the Autumn. This is exactly what the MSM love to hear,  so I assume this fucking cunt will be Zoom calling on all the fake news channels for the foreseeable future to prepare the faithful flock of sheeple for many more months of fear. The daft looking cunt actually finding a bird prepared to fuck him is another thing which doesn’t add up too. 

I shan’t be too sorry if he passes away before the weekend.

Fact check: Claim about Neil Ferguson's Covid-19 predictions (theferret.scot)

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A self-serving analysis of events. I recall asking you as to which rule had been broken. Answer there came none despite the logs showing that you had read the rules previously.

Rule 13 is the ‘noncery rule’ and I have mad it perfectly clear what your transgression was so fess up eh? Also, is posting in a Shakespearean tone and sounding like a twat punishable? 
Take her away, officer.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Rule 13 is the ‘noncery rule’ and I have mad it perfectly clear what your transgression was so fess up eh? Also, is posting in a Shakespearean tone and sounding like a twat punishable? 
Take her away, officer.

I made no such accusations, direct or otherwise. OTOH, it could be inferred that you are making same against me...how far do you want to go with this?

Guest jackotc unearthed
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Be honest with yourself, is a McDonald’s jibe the best a washed up old alcoholic, who once boasted of owning a conservatory can come up with? 

I honestly thought that was where you worked Ed. We used to chat freely about it.

Twice in two days now you’ve  come at me with bitter, cutting comments. 

Somethings gone awry here Tedward. We should get together and discuss your problems in depth.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m merely trying to trigger a response from the more faggy precious members and look...it’s worked!

Ah I see. So it’s not that you spend all day, every day, posting your mindless nonsense on here, as you have nothing better to do. Like a job, for example. You’re a fucking idiot.

On 14/01/2021 at 12:14, Frank said:

I don't know who you are, and I don't like your tone. Refrain. 

You know who I am, you threatened me last year, told me to leave or else, I told you I was going nowhere, guess what?

I'm still here!

Maybe you've gotten senile, maybe you just want to forget your embarrassment, it doesn't matter, we're all friends here;)