CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Brown or jap’s?

Where does one start?

Pens brown eye must be the vilest orifice this side of Tatooine, matted in winit encrusted hair dangling from its arse crack.

As for the japs, it’s now a rudimentary fanny hole after months of stretching with plugs of increasing girth.

Neither have seen action

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah I see. So it’s not that you spend all day, every day, posting your mindless nonsense on here, as you have nothing better to do. Like a job, for example. You’re a fucking idiot.

Ape, the majority of the board appear to be enjoying DC's company.. I know I do. At least the man's lived a little.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Couldn’t give a fuck. He’s full of shit - just like you. Fuck off and die, you vile troll-cunt.

Is there's anyone trolling these days, ape, I'm afraid it's you. I haven't seen you in such a state since I don't know when. When was the last time you got your leg over?  

• 3 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS........Austria announces easing of lockdown after tens of thousands of protesters were joined by hundreds of police who took off their helmets and marched with the protestors. This following the Italian government giving in to massive protests and civil unrest over the past fortnight and relaxing lockdown rules, allowing bars and restaurants to reopen. Completely ignored by our media. Quell surprise? 

It’s a sad state of affairs when the Waps and the Austrians are  showing the U.K. sheep up as the gullible, shit scared mask wankers of Europe we’ve become.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the ONS the death rate in England and Wales in 2020 was 10.2 per thousand of the population, from all causes. The death rate in 2003 from all causes was 10.3 per thousand, and 10.2 in 2002 and 2001. I’m just about old enough to remember the start of the new millennium although I was a small child, and what I can’t recall is the whole country being locked in their homes under threat of prosecution, and businesses being forced into bankruptcy by the government of the time. Perhaps all that did happen and I was just too young to realise it at the time?

• Like 1

Interesting piece in the Telegraph today regarding the mass MSM hysteria about the ‘covidiots’ who packed Bournemouth and other beaches last summer. SAGE said at the time that up to 59000 people (strange statistic, why not 58 or 60,000) could die during the summer because of this reckless behaviour. Dorset county council called a state of emergency at the time and said that their emergency services were overwhelmed.

Well Mark Woolhouse a professor and member of SAGE has told a commons comittee this week that not one single case of Covid 19 can be traced back to any of these gatherings. The MSM have been pretty quiet about this.

Now I’m sure these ‘scientists’ are much cleverer than me, but it appears to a layman like myself that a worst case scenario prediction of 59000 which turned out to be an actual figure of zero tends to confirm that the actual ‘Covidiots’ are the SAGE cunts who seem to have been our actual government by proxy for the last year.

For fucks sake wake up to this garbage agenda soon people. I can’t keep telling you if you refuse to listen.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Interesting piece in the Telegraph today regarding the mass MSM hysteria about the ‘covidiots’ who packed Bournemouth and other beaches last summer. SAGE said at the time that up to 59000 people (strange statistic, why not 58 or 60,000) could die during the summer because of this reckless behaviour. Dorset county council called a state of emergency at the time and said that their emergency services were overwhelmed.

Well Mark Woolhouse a professor and member of SAGE has told a commons comittee this week that not one single case of Covid 19 can be traced back to any of these gatherings. The MSM have been pretty quiet about this.

Now I’m sure these ‘scientists’ are much cleverer than me, but it appears to a layman like myself that a worst case scenario prediction of 59000 which turned out to be an actual figure of zero tends to confirm that the actual ‘Covidiots’ are the SAGE cunts who seem to have been our actual government by proxy for the last year.

For fucks sake wake up to this garbage agenda soon people. I can’t keep telling you if you refuse to listen.

When all this has blown over you may have the chance to vote for a party that carries these same ideas. Do you think so? 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Back in May, SAGE made it clear that the 59,000 figure was a worst case scenario and not a prediction. It should be noted that the scenario was made prior to the Bournemouth incident that you speak of. Small wonder, that with your history of misinformation and playing with the facts, that reasonably-minded people refuse to listen to you.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Back in May, SAGE made it clear that the 59,000 figure was a worst case scenario and not a prediction. It should be noted that the scenario was made prior to the Bournemouth incident that you speak of. Small wonder, that with your history of misinformation and playing with the facts, that reasonably-minded people refuse to listen to you.

This is ‘Cunt’s Corner’ you know?

While you’re ‘in-country’ a question, seeing as you’re too grand to reply to PM’s....what ‘reasonably-minded’ person would allow @ChildeHarold to continue to infect this site with reams of shit posts and random nonesense? If, as has been suggested, you believe that he ‘brings balance’ to the site, you need sectioning you mad, bad hag!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

While you’re ‘in-country’ a question, seeing as you’re too grand to reply to PM’s....what ‘reasonably-minded’ person would allow @ChildeHarold to continue to infect this site with reams of shit posts and random nonesense? If, as has been suggested, you believe that he ‘brings balance’ to the site, you need sectioning you mad, bad hag!

It must be a tough call, DC. At best I’m on par with the Harold. If he goes, it’s only fair that I follow. 

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

According to the ONS the death rate in England and Wales in 2020 was 10.2 per thousand of the population, from all causes. The death rate in 2003 from all causes was 10.3 per thousand, and 10.2 in 2002 and 2001. I’m just about old enough to remember the start of the new millennium although I was a small child, and what I can’t recall is the whole country being locked in their homes under threat of prosecution, and businesses being forced into bankruptcy by the government of the time. Perhaps all that did happen and I was just too young to realise it at the time?

I suspect that the total number of people who have been infected with the virus is much higher than the official figures. One of the standing instructions appears to be that if you only have mild symptoms you do not call your GP. Whilst I have been for my eye torment throughout I have not been to to my local GP practice for a diabetes review since October 2019 and other than doing my repeat prescriptions on line I have had no other contact with them. Now before you blood boils over because it is me saying this, an interesting point should be considered in that it is likely that the vast majority of people who have had a Covid-19 mild infection or even not been aware that they had been infected will not have been recorded on the the system. Unless we have regular checks to see who has had the infection we have no real way to find out the true percentage of people who become ill or die from Covid-19 .. the vaccination programme is actually going to make it much harder to find out how dangerous Covid-19 is. (By the way I will still be having the jab).

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here’s another one for you then. Michigan certified mush for brains Biden as winning by 154 thousand votes. Shortly after certification they quietly removed 177 thousand illegal voters from the state register. ‘Nothing to see here folks.’

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Totally agree DC. You could have saved yourself a bit of effort though by just calling her a fucking massive cunt. I wonder where she’s been for a couple of weeks. I do hope it wasn’t anywhere nice.

• Like 1