CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

On 18/02/2021 at 09:30, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is ‘Cunt’s Corner’ you know?

While you’re ‘in-country’ a question, seeing as you’re too grand to reply to PM’s....what ‘reasonably-minded’ person would allow @ChildeHarold to continue to infect this site with reams of shit posts and random nonesense? If, as has been suggested, you believe that he ‘brings balance’ to the site, you need sectioning you mad, bad hag!

What I said was this...

On 30/01/2021 at 08:31, Mrs Roops said:

I don't agree with Harold's politics but that's fine, nor do I accept his skewered take on some historical events and with his understanding of economics which, if I have time, will call him out on. Harold brings an alternative viewpoint which broadens the diversity of discourse which is currently wafer thin at The Corner. He needs to control himself, be more disciplined and avoid the constant, unwarranted and random shit-flinging. For the moment the newbie stays, as for how long is up to him.

As for being "too grand" to reply to PM's, AFAIK I have replied to your PM's as well from other punters so I am guessing you are hitching a lift on someone else's throwaway comment. I will say I'm not here to hold a needy person's hand or be his friend, nor attend to a constant stream of frivolous enquiries from someone who appears to have superglued his finger to the report button.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Here’s another one for you then. Michigan certified mush for brains Biden as winning by 154 thousand votes. Shortly after certification they quietly removed 177 thousand illegal voters from the state register. ‘Nothing to see here folks.’

Did the "177 thousand illegal voters" submit ballots? Whilst you're at it please provide a link to the source of this revelation.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

What I said was this...

As for being "too grand" to reply to PM's, AFAIK I have replied to your PM's as well from other punters so I am guessing you are hitching a lift on someone else's throwaway comment. I will say I'm not here to hold a needy person's hand or be his friend, nor attend to a constant stream of frivolous enquiries from someone who appears to have superglued his finger to the report button.

So, by staying on here you believe he’s somehow moderated his conduct/stream of shite which is clearly bollocks. It’s clear that the vast majority of the members want the cunt dead. You’re out of touch...and, incidentally...reported!

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So, by staying on here you believe he’s somehow moderated his conduct/stream of shite which is clearly bollocks. It’s clear that the vast majority of the members want the cunt dead. You’re out of touch...and, incidentally...reported!

You are second guessing. Incidentally, if I wasted all the punters who rub the others the wrong way you would be included in the first tranche but as you appear to be "in touch" you would already know that.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What I said was this...

How does it feel to be receiving orders from a jumped up newbie who has delusions of grandeur? Tell him wind his fucking neck in.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC, is it true? Are you genuinely reporting fellow members?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You are second guessing. Incidentally, if I wasted all the punters who rub the others the wrong way you would be included in the first tranche but as you appear to be "in touch" you would already know that.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Did the "177 thousand illegal voters" submit ballots? Whilst you're at it please provide a link to the source of this revelation.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What I said was this...

Fucking hell boys, you've both been shot down in flames. Best bail out now and meet up in squadron HQ bar for a few pints. And be lucky she don't machine gun you on the way down in your parachutes. Tally ho! 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking hell boys, you've both been shot down in flames. Best bail out now and meet up in squadron HQ bar for a few pints. And be lucky she don't machine gun you on the way down in your parachutes. Tally ho! 

What are you dancing around your handbags to,Gyps...’Sisters are doing it for themselves’ or the usual Gloria Gaynor dried ovaries ditty?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What I said was this...

Very testy and sharp, madam. It would appear that the rumours are not without foundation regarding you and Harold’s horizontal activities then. Get a test, quickly.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not to be trusted Francolino, mother said this also, with her last, wheezing breath.

If you knew Mrs R like I do, I think you'd agree that she's a fine lady. Gifted. Before I sold my minority shares last year, Cuntspotter solely dealt with the report button, complaints and general maintenance. You've probably noticed from his recent posts that he's no longer quite the full shilling. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry, but that is blatantly plagiarising my 'halibut picking a fight with a tiger shark' comment from last week.

I shall read and commit to memory all of your 18.5k posts so this won't happen again. Incidentally, I note you used the word "comment" in your post - a word that I used yesterday at 11.16 hrs. Your hypocrisy is of such magnitude that I cannot let this go unpunished so I am minded to debit 1,500 "likes" from your cumulative "like" count.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I shall read and commit to memory all of your 18.5k posts so this won't happen again. Incidentally, I note you used the word "comment" in your post - a word that I used yesterday at 11.16 hrs. Your hypocrisy is of such magnitude that I cannot let this go unpunished so I am minded to debit 1,500 "likes" from your cumulative "like" count.

Please don't. You know he'll throw a like-junkie wobbler and put all the windows out.