CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your tantrums say otherwise...moving on...

Anyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how misguided.  I have a problem when a punter twists or invent "facts" to support his/her POV. That said, you would be doing yourself a favour if you weaned yourself away from the QAnon ramblings of Seamus Slackjaw of Shitville USA and Sid Bonkers' YouTube channel.

I wasn't aware there was a UN Human Rights Act and as I understand it, the Geneva Convention is solely concerned with the treatment of combatants and non-combatants by opposing factions in areas of armed conflict so your inference of illegality has no basis. Its worth noting that the decision to immunise or not to immunise children has not been taken so I would hold back running your mouth off until the trials of paediatric vaccines is completed especially with regards to the efficacy in suppressing 'R' rates.

Article 7 of the 1966 Geneva Convention International covenant on civil and political rights states that ‘No one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation. 

As all of the Covid 19 vaccinations are undoubtedly experimental, having been fast tracked for approval and the first ever Coronavirus vaccines in history, the idea that children would be put at risk by such experimentation certainly contravenes this surely?

The UN Universal declaration of human rights Article 12 states that ‘No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his family, privacy or home. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference.’ 

Mandated vaccines or the threat or implied threat of a loss of previously enjoyed rights are therefore a clear violation of Article 12.

Article 18 states that ‘’Any law mandating vaccines that calls for the quarantine or banishment of “the unvaccinated” from a public space such as a school or market simply for exercising their right to practice their religious or personal beliefs through a vaccine exemption is a violation of article 18.

Article 25 more of the same.

Mandated or non mandated but with the threat of loss of civil liberties for non compliance is also questionably a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, so there are many issues that these ‘experimental’ procedures bring  into play.

Simply brushing aside and ridiculing anyone who has  genuine concerns as a Q Anon follower or other such nonsense is rather poor if you wish to continue your charade of above average intelligence, which I don’t doubt you are, albeit that the average has significantly been dropping in recent years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Article 7 of the 1966 Geneva Convention International covenant on civil and political rights states that ‘No one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation. 

As all of the Covid 19 vaccinations are undoubtedly experimental, having been fast tracked for approval and the first ever Coronavirus vaccines in history, the idea that children would be put at risk by such experimentation certainly contravenes this surely?

The UN Universal declaration of human rights Article 12 states that ‘No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his family, privacy or home. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference.’ 

Mandated vaccines or the threat or implied threat of a loss of previously enjoyed rights are therefore a clear violation of Article 12.

Article 18 states that ‘’Any law mandating vaccines that calls for the quarantine or banishment of “the unvaccinated” from a public space such as a school or market simply for exercising their right to practice their religious or personal beliefs through a vaccine exemption is a violation of article 18.

Mandated or non mandated but with the threat of loss of civil liberties for non compliance is also questionably a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, so there are many issues that these ‘experimental’ procedures bring  into play.

Simply brushing aside and ridiculing anyone who has  genuine concerns as a Q Anon follower or other such nonsense is rather poor if you wish to continue your charade of above average intelligence, which I don’t doubt you are, albeit that the average has significantly been dropping in recent years.

Billy. You won't win. I'm sorry, but she'll run you into the ground and cooler you for being a "nuisance" when she's done arguing with you.

You might as well shout at the tides or tell @ChildeHarold to stop wiping his arse with his bare hands.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Billy. You won't win. I'm sorry, but she'll run you into the ground and cooler you for being a "nuisance" when she's done arguing with you.

You might as well shout at the tides or tell @ChildeHarold to stop wiping his arse with his bare hands.

I don’t care about winning RK. I know she never gives up. That’s the whole point of it. Half the shit I post is nonsense,  half of the other half is half true, so if she keeps getting all bent out of shape with her Chris Whitty head on I know it’s half worthwhile. Between you and me RK I found out today that the virus originated in a pair of  Gok Wans underpants which had somehow got lodged under the seat in The Scofes car. I’ll be posting the details as soon as I get confirmation from Q Anon HQ.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t care about winning RK. I know she never gives up. That’s the whole point of it. Half the shit I post is nonsense,  half of the other half is half true, so if she keeps getting all bent out of shape with her Chris Whitty head on I know it’s half worthwhile. Between you and me RK I found out today that the virus originated in a pair of  Gok Wans underpants which had somehow got lodged under the seat in The Scofes car. I’ll be posting the details as soon as I get confirmation from Q Anon HQ.

Out of likes. Go with my blessings, you brave, crazy bastard.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bless you Billy, you certainly are a trier...

Just a small point of order; you are quoting from the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as agreed and passed by the UN General Assembly 1966, which has nothing to do with the Geneva Conventions on humanitarian treatment in war.

In some ways I feel bad as you have pointlessly spent time googling followed by some industrial copy & pasting.  Firstly, I would disagree with your over-emotive phrase, "As all of the Covid 19 vaccinations are undoubtedly experimental..." and secondly no-one is being forced to have the vaccine against his or her will.

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Different day, different imaginary location, same sad internet troll. What a strange, twisted creature you are.

Looks like @Frankhas really got under your (thin) skin? This doxing business...who in their right mind would pass on their personal details on here to the miscreant members to enable this to happen? Honest question, with all due deference and respect...etc.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just a small point of order; you are quoting from the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as agreed and passed by the UN General Assembly 1966, which has nothing to do with the Geneva Conventions on humanitarian treatment in war.

In some ways I feel bad as you have pointlessly spent time googling followed by some industrial copy & pasting.  Firstly, I would disagree with your over-emotive phrase, "As all of the Covid 19 vaccinations are undoubtedly experimental..." and secondly no-one is being forced to have the vaccine against his or her will.

You appear to spend an inordinate amount of time googling yourself, most of it to counter @King Billy’s baiting of you. I can see him giggling over his Ulster Fry every time you bite. I’ve said it before...go and have a good shag, it’s  nice dat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You appear to spend an inordinate amount of time googling yourself, most of it to counter @King Billy’s baiting of you. I can see him giggling over his Ulster Fry every time you bite. I’ve said it before...go and have a good shag, it’s  nice Fay.

Jumping on coat tails again? I also know stuff. Get over it and move on.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bless you luv, you certainly are rather trying....

That’s exactly why you are largely regarded as a patronising, humourless irrelevance around here, whose  only input is to contradict and project yourself as the font of all knowledge sneering down at the stupid plebs and rattling off your pretend genius, which is so obviously just googleshite and intercack. It doesn’t take a genius to find some old tat on the net to contradict any point of view that you wish to disagree with. Your replies are so predictable and boring that  I think it’s time you gave it up luv. 

Anyway, it’s a beautiful day here and I’m taking the missus out for an imaginary drive in my imaginary M4. Imagine that!

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Looks like @Frankhas really got under your (thin) skin? This doxing business...who in their right mind would pass on their personal details on here to the miscreant members to enable this to happen? Honest question, with all due deference and respect...etc.

The man’s afraid of his own shadow. You wouldn’t know, DC, but the Ape’s moved house three times in as many years through fear of me strangling the idiot in his sleep. He should be worried.. I’m here for the long game. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

The man’s afraid of his own shadow. You wouldn’t know, DC, but the Ape’s moved house three times in as many years through fear of me strangling the idiot in his sleep. He should be worried.. I’m here for the long game. 

I’m driving down to visit a mate who lives just off Old St. this afternoon Frank. I advise you not to venture out as I will seriously hurt you or any other pathetic specimen that I suspect might be you.

Have a nice day (hiding under your bed, clinging to your phone with 999 on speed dial)

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen, I’m in Golders Hill park with all the fucking Jews. What a wonderful day. The Covid queue for a ball of gelato almost reaches the Heath extension! 

Meeting anyone nice on the Heath? 

By ‘nice’ I obviously mean nice and queer. 😂

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m driving down to visit a mate who lives just off Old St. this afternoon Frank. I advise you not to venture out as I will seriously hurt you or any other pathetic specimen that I suspect might be you.

Have a nice day (hiding under your bed, clinging to your phone with 999 on speed dial)

If half the stuff you write is nonsense, and the other half is only half true, I’m not minded to be overly concerned, billy. I’ll take my chances. If you really want some action, send me your threats via pm.