CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

8 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Not at all. Im very healthy and fit, lead a VERY relaxed life with lots of holidays and get plenty of sun, sleep and a great diet. Which reminds me, it's 9.30 pm so am off to bed. Up early tomorrow and off with a group of friends for a bike ride. 

Anything else? 🙂 

I guess you’re very disappointed that dribbling spastics aren’t permitted to vote. I presume Joe Biden would be your choice, given that, like you, he’s also an incoherent, mumbling idiot?

I reckon the people that live in and around Dover should ignore all Government guidance and go and try and catch Covid ASAP. This in my opinion will have a double benefit, 1) the rise in infection will put it into Tier3 and no cunt, not even dirty foreign brown fuckers will be allowed in and 2) no one really gives a fuck if a few Essex boys and girls pop their clogs. What do you think of that for a business plan for Dragons Den? I imagine Peter, Deborah and Sara will be all over it but I'm not sure about Touker Suleyman and Tej Lalvani.

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I reckon the people that live in and around Dover should ignore all Government guidance and go and try and catch Covid ASAP. This in my opinion will have a double benefit, 1) the rise in infection will put it into Tier3 and no cunt, not even dirty foreign brown fuckers will be allowed in and 2) no one really gives a fuck if a few Essex boys and girls pop their clogs. What do you think of that for a business plan for Dragons Den? I imagine Peter, Deborah and Sara will be all over it but I'm not sure about Touker Suleyman and Tej Lalvani.

That'll be the Dover in Essex then?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I reckon the people that live in and around Dover should ignore all Government guidance and go and try and catch Covid ASAP. This in my opinion will have a double benefit, 1) the rise in infection will put it into Tier3 and no cunt, not even dirty foreign brown fuckers will be allowed in and 2) no one really gives a fuck if a few Essex boys and girls pop their clogs. What do you think of that for a business plan for Dragons Den? I imagine Peter, Deborah and Sara will be all over it but I'm not sure about Touker Suleyman and Tej Lalvani.

Are you American, Drew? It's just that you appear to have no geographical knowledge of the world whatsoever. 

5 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I'm  quite pleased really. Seems there's enough perverts and arse bandits amongst the few that use this place. Obviously Pen is one the filthy tramp. Then the other ring piece rimming  duo Ape and Eric.

God hates a bender and says they"re cunts.

If you’ve nothing half funny to say, don’t post. 

You’ve fast tracked yourself into becoming one of the biggest idiots this place has seen, and fuck me, there’s been a few.

I despair at your stupidity and the all round poor quality of some of the cunts here

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you’ve nothing half funny to say, don’t post. 

You’ve fast tracked yourself into becoming one of the biggest idiots this place has seen, and fuck me, there’s been a few.

I despair at your stupidity and the all round poor quality of some of the cunts here

I did tell you earlier that Johnny has established himself as the stupidest fucking stupid cunt ever.

On 22/10/2020 at 04:11, Jake The Muss said:

I guess everyone has had enough of this bollocks by now..but let's have a bit of fun with it and put your insane Covid stories here. One of the most insane tossers in all of this must be the Governor of California Gavin Newsom, apparently he asked people to put their masks back on in between bites when they're out dinning. My favorite has to go to the UK for closing the pubs at 10 because that's when Mr. Cronie likes to come out and fuck everyone up, although we are told that pubs are covid safe..so no need to wear a face nappy til 10, after all Mr.Cronie isn't about til then. One good thing is, i don't need to carry any hammers, all i have to do is walk down the street without a mask and watch all the daft cunts dive out of my way and fling themselves in to on coming traffic or walk in a shop maskless and watch the silly nappy cunts bump in to each other while giving me a wide berth, fuck me, it's like an episode of it's a knockout.

Welcome to nappy nation, don't forget now..Hands, Face, Space.. fuck off.

If we’re to believe the “facts” about this chinky spawned flu it’s going to cull the weak, old and sickly amongst us which can only be a good thing- there’s too many bandy legged cunts breeding more of their pig shit thick progeny to sponge off the state. Another early thing, which would have pleased brother @Eric Cuntman no end, was it’s preference to snuff out those with a touch of the tar brush. This one seems to have tailed off somewhat perhaps because the BLM mob have calmed down their all whites are racists rhetoric...

I still can’t fathom how those wallahs in the third world with fuck all healthcare compared to us, ain’t dropping like flies 

It’s all to crock of shite. I want mass death on a global scale, the bodies rotting the street for years to come 

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Hahah, you thick moron. Hook line and sinker everytime. You and bum boy door opening Eric, the most easily triggered tossers ever. 

Have you ever wondered, why, out of around 148 members on this site, only around ten or so bother contributing at all on anything.

Look in the mirror, you idiot wanker and ask your grubby door opening nancy boy to do the same. 

Idiots 🙂 

Morning Johnny - have I fallen into another of you cleverly constructed traps? With regards your question about member contributions, is it because 138 members think you’re a loudmouthed, bullshitting wanker?

4 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Exceptionally rattled again i see. 🙂 

Your problem is that you are truly dispised here .. the fact that I dislike you as ApeTM could doubtless better explain to you, would usually mean that almost everyone else on the forum would like you .. you though seem to be an exception that proves the rule.