CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

Unless your an old, fat, ill, alchy, cunt with known or unknown underlying conditions what kind of cunt would surrender and wear a mask. It's an embarrassment and I will not wear one. I'm in my prime and will not be told what to do, so any cunt wanting me to wear one can go suck a bumhole.

Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Unless your an old, fat, ill, alchy, cunt with known or unknown underlying conditions what kind of cunt would surrender and wear a mask. It's an embarrassment and I will not wear one. I'm in my prime and will not be told what to do, so any cunt wanting me to wear one can go suck a bumhole.

Fuck off.

If the you are pissed and/or druggedc up and fall flat on your face on a regualar basis (just as you do) it will pay to wear a full face mask .. now fuck off.

Fuck off.

I wear one - it’s not a big deal. Dickhead.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If the you are pissed and/or druggedc up and fall flat on your face on a regualar basis (just as you do) it will pay to wear a full face mask .. now fuck off.

I take drugs sometimes and when I drink I drink, the trick is knowing your limits and not falling on your face you lightweight cunt. Fuck off.

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off.

Don't get a big head just because you hilariously fucked off the village idiot.

Wear the fucking mask you drama queen little cunt.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't get a big head just because you hilariously fucked off the village idiot.

Wear the fucking mask you drama queen little cunt.

Not getting a big head at all, and don't tell me to wear a mask you wannabe Covid Marshall. This Covid 19 really is has shown up how many compliant wankers there are, the useless Government didn't ask is to wear mask during the peak and supermarket staff didn't wear them despite mixing indoors with potentially thousands of cunts. The government also said you can sit in a pub all day without a mask on, getting pissed and spitting at your mates when you talk yet I have to wear one popping in a shop for 5 minutes. You are calling me a little drama queen? You obviously like being told what to do so Fuck off you cunt.

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not getting a big head at all, and don't tell me to wear a mask you wannabe Covid Marshall. This Covid 19 really is has shown up how many compliant wankers there are, the useless Government didn't ask is to wear mask during the peak and supermarket staff didn't wear them despite mixing indoors with potentially thousands of cunts. The government also said you can sit in a pub all day without a mask on, getting pissed and spitting at your mates when you talk yet I have to wear one popping in a shop for 5 minutes. You are calling me a little drama queen? You obviously like being told what to do so Fuck off you cunt.

So cool. I bet you have frosted tips in your emo cut hair and wear a Che Guevara T-shirt.

I was wearing a mask before our shite government finally decided to tell us all to. I used this thing called common fucking sense and  saw what  all the Chinks, Japs and Koreans (that have experience dealing with this sort of shite in the past) and copied them. You'll be surprised what you can get done once you stop trying to appear the renegade online.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So cool. I bet you have frosted tips in your emo cut hair and wear a Che Guevara T-shirt.

I was wearing a mask before our shite government finally decided to tell us all to. I used this thing called common fucking sense and did what I saw all the Chinks, Japs and Koreans (that have experience dealing with this sort of shite in the past) and copied them. You'll be surprised what you can get done once you stop trying to appear the renegade online.

Totally wrong description, and Che Guevara top wearing cunts can fuck right off. Fair enough if it was your choice to wear one, my choice is not to and I won't be told by this useless Government who have totally fucked up (an admittedly difficult situation) their response to this 'pandemic'. If someone wants to wear a mask then fine that's their choice but don't try and take away my choice. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Totally wrong description, and Che Guevara top wearing cunts can fuck right off. Fair enough if it was your choice to wear one, my choice is not to and I won't be told by this useless Government who have totally fucked up (an admittedly difficult situation) their response to this 'pandemic'. If someone wants to wear a mask then fine that's their choice but don't try and take away my choice. 

Fair enough. Welcome and fuck off.

That pretty much sums it up. I don't have a problem with people wearing masks if they feel they need to. I do have a problem with being told to. And I have a problem with a bunch of politicians having the power to make up laws on the spot.

right now, Boris can wake up from dreaming about fucking his sister, and just decide that it's now illegal to make eye contact with people in your own house. And the fucking sheep will comply. 

Give it a couple of years and we'll all have surveillance cameras and microphones in our houses to make sure that no unmonitored conversations take place. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That pretty much sums it up. I don't have a problem with people wearing masks if they feel they need to. I do have a problem with being told to. And I have a problem with a bunch of politicians having the power to make up laws on the spot.

right now, Boris can wake up from dreaming about fucking his sister, and just decide that it's now illegal to make eye contact with people in your own house. And the fucking sheep will comply. 

Give it a couple of years and we'll all have surveillance cameras and microphones in our houses to make sure that no unmonitored conversations take place. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you wear one at the height of the pandemic? Nobody was asked to when loads of cunts wre dropping, then all of a sudden were asked to wear one.

Fuck right off you scared shit cunt.

The human race learns through experience, you fucking dimwit. Virtually nothing was know about the way the virus behaves when it first took hold, but fortunately there are people in this world that can study the virus and then advise on the best ways to control its spread and treat its symptoms. Just because we weren’t asked to wear them during the first wave doesn’t mean we shouldn’t wear them now, you absolute wanker. It’s mindless cunts like you that are to blame for its spread. I suppose you think it’s all a hoax too. Dickhead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree, I don't like the way things are going. As you mentioned there is the problem of the 'I've got nothing hide, have all my details, contacts, DNA and recent travels' sheep cunts who will make this whole process even easier for the Government.

I'm waiting for the international travel restrictions to be applied to cunts like me who won't have the vaccine'.

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The human race learns through experience, you fucking dimwit. Virtually nothing was know about the way the virus behaves when it first took hold, but fortunately there are people in this world that can study the virus and then advise on the best ways to control its spread and treat its symptoms. Just because we weren’t asked to wear them during the first wave doesn’t mean we shouldn’t wear them now, you absolute wanker. It’s mindless cunts like you that are to blame for its spread. I suppose you think it’s all a hoax too. Dickhead.

Oh do fuck off you bellend. 

My money is on the shit cunts who had to have their shitty holiday in Spain a while back, Protesters and the school kids mixing at school again.

Ain't been on here long but I can already tell you are an utter shit cunt.

Fuck off.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We'll make the deal here and now, Eric. If you catch Covid, I'll look after your cats. If I've become indoctrinated into a worldwide plot to create a 1984 style dystopia, you have to give me the chance to overpower the Wrath of Khan mind bug in my head before you shoot me.

Deal?