CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m happy, nay, actively encourage the singed to go mask-free and go to their places of worship and hovel clusters in their droves Eric. But to lose our caucasian brethren on this forum, to stupidity? Not on my watch....get a fuckin mask on ya helmetflakes.

Your watch? 

Learn your fucking place before you get a watch. And that'll be a Timex®.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m happy, nay, actively encourage the singed to go mask-free and go to their places of worship and hovel clusters in their droves Eric. But to lose our caucasian brethren on this forum, to stupidity? This pains me.....get a fuckin mask on ya helmetflakes.

To quote the late, great George  Floyd, man of our times....”I CAN’T BREATHE !!!” 

Officer Chauvin..... “Is it my knee or the fucking mask sir?”

Turned out to be the massive amount of drugs he’d consumed that even his ‘two car garage’ nose couldn’t cope with.

Burn Loot Murder.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

To quote the late, great George  Floyd, man of our times....”I CAN’T BREATHE !!!” 

Officer Chauvin..... “Is it my knee or the fucking mask sir?”

Turned out to be the massive amount of drugs he’d consumed that even his ‘two car garage’ nose couldn’t cope with.

Burn Loot Murder.

Bill’s Life Matters or Boyne Loving Methodist?

I note the fear factor is being ramped up by the BBC, interviews of tearful widows, more footage from critical care units and additional servings of people getting the needle.

I wish these doom mongers would go to a red ward instead where the real hard graft is being done, full of older people on death row, but I suppose it doesn't cut the mustard or grab the viewers goldfish length attention span.

The fact that people are taking longer to recover, thus occupying a bed for longer, being the main cause of the lack of capacity at hospitals is never mentioned. Nor the fact the admission rate on the medical take is no higher than usual for a 24 hour period. 

The infection rate looks like it may have peaked, so again, this does not correlate to the imposition of the lockdown. Sadly, the majority are so burdened with fear, they won't even notice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I note the fear factor is being ramped up by the BBC, interviews of tearful widows, more footage from critical care units and additional servings of people getting the needle.

I wish these doom mongers would go to a red ward instead where the real hard graft is being done, full of older people on death row, but I suppose it doesn't cut the mustard or grab the viewers goldfish length attention span.

The fact that people are taking longer to recover, thus occupying a bed for longer, being the main cause of the lack of capacity at hospitals is never mentioned. Nor the fact the admission rate on the medical take is no higher than usual for a 24 hour period. 

The infection rate looks like it may have peaked, so again, this does not correlate to the imposition of the lockdown. Sadly, the majority are so burdened with fear, they won't even notice.

The main stream media have been pushing the “Do we need more lockdowns and tighter restrictions?” agenda for months now. It’s about time someone grabbed Laura Kuntsberg or Piers Morgan by the throat and stuck the nut in them. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The main stream media have been pushing the “Do we need more lockdowns and tighter restrictions?” agenda for months now. It’s about time someone grabbed Laura Kuntsberg or Piers Morgan by the throat and stuck the nut in them. 

I see the YouTube cunts have blocked Talkradio. Obviously afraid that any sheep wandering on will rip their masks off and call bullshit on what Bunter Johnson and Chris skull head Whitty are spouting.  Free speech being murdered as we type.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Your previous post was explaining how someone with no medical reason to not wear a mask, could avoid wearing a mask, you absolute fucking moron.

I suspect that some punters who like to burnish their hard nut street cred on the boards meekly comply and in all probability wear several masks.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some people cant wear one for medical reasons and are fucking embarrassed to have to explain what ailment/illness they have to some fucking cunt who should mind their own business. As you should, you fucking brainwashed berk

True, but I cant help but wonder that there members of the public who take advantage of the loophole in not having to disclose the medical reason for the claimed exemption. It wouldn't surprise me if yet another amendment to the Covid Act was made that requires mask-exempt patients to carry a certificate authenticated by a doctor or other suitably qualified practitioner to confirm the exemption entitlement without specifying the medical reason.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I suspect that some punters who like to burnish their hard nut street cred on the boards meekly comply and in all probability wear several masks.

True, but I cant help but wonder that there members of the public who take advantage of the loophole in not having to disclose the medical reason for the claimed exemption. It wouldn't surprise me if yet another amendment to the Covid Act was made that requires mask-exempt patients to carry a certificate authenticated by a doctor or other suitably qualified practitioner to confirm the exemption entitlement without specifying the medical reason.

It's my opinion that if you're incapable of wearing a mask for medical reasons then, ergo you must be extremely clinically vulnerable to infections and shouldn't be out mixing with normal society. Stay home and die, I for one don't want to see you do it in the pasta aisle of Tesco.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

In your case Nilly. Ye we need tighter restriction on you .. it would be best if you were locked away.

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Medical reasons for not wearing a mask could be graded against those medical reasons for wearing one. Maybe a certified card that has to be produced by the non-mask wearer. The authorities could then ask the abstainer wether their condition trumps the alternative of a baseball bat across the eye sockets for non-compliance? Spastic cunts.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's my opinion that if you're incapable of wearing a mask for medical reasons then, ergo you must be extremely clinically vulnerable to infections and shouldn't be out mixing with normal society. Stay home and die, I for one don't want to see you do it in the pasta aisle of Tesco.

I'm pasta caring to be quite honest.

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spastic Cunt conduct. Retarded twats with 4 CSE Grade 12’s in metalwork between them are now epidemiologists and virologists that know better. I hope their final, gasping, eye-bulging words are ‘gizza mask!’ Just for once, drop your smart-arsery and do as you’re fucking told you dense cunts.

I hope you catch tertiary Covid, are put into an isolation ward were you're given bad AIDS via a brutal arse raping from a big black male nurse.

Dribbling no mark cunt

Guest jackotc unearthed
20 hours ago, ProfB said:

We are not singing off the same hymn sheet Mrs Roots. Boris had a rant re demented folk ie Chinese 

I've had a rant about them too - 🦇 pie.

Love ProfB XXX

What an enigma you are Profb. I could almost believe you are for real, and some actually did a few years back. Very convincing. In fact I’m still not 100% to be honest. You could truly be a poor little mindless simpleton.

Still, I like you. 

If you are the innocent young woman you have portrayed in the past, do you have nice tits ?

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Noted.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wear 6 masks and triple up on latex gloves when I’m driving my M4. I also sit on 3 cushions because of the harsh suspension. I’m finding the steering a bit too much for my stick arms too. But  those are just minor irritations and quickly forgotten when I think to myself, I own this fine piece of automotive engineering, bought and paid for with my own hard earned cash. That’s a very satisfying feeling don’tcha   know? Maybe not. 😂

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wear 6 masks and triple up on latex gloves when I’m driving my M4. I also sit on 3 cushions because of the harsh suspension. I’m finding the steering a bit too much for my stick arms too. But  those are just minor irritations and quickly forgotten when I think to myself, I own this fine piece of automotive engineering, bought and paid for with my own hard earned cash. That’s a very satisfying feeling don’tcha   know? Maybe not. 😂

Have you used the ‘Fuchs mode’ much this week, Bill?