CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I shall read and commit to memory all of your 18.5k posts so this won't happen again. Incidentally, I note you used the word "comment" in your post - a word that I used yesterday at 11.16 hrs. Your hypocrisy is of such magnitude that I cannot let this go unpunished so I am minded to debit 1,500 "likes" from your cumulative "like" count.

Look. You got caught copying. It's not a big deal and I forgive you. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I shall read and commit to memory all of your 18.5k posts so this won't happen again. Incidentally, I note you used the word "comment" in your post - a word that I used yesterday at 11.16 hrs. Your hypocrisy is of such magnitude that I cannot let this go unpunished so I am minded to debit 1,500 "likes" from your cumulative "like" count.

I yearn for the day when technology allows, with the push of a button, to transmit a high voltage fatal electric shock through the IP address of a fellow member. What a fucking idiot that man is. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I yearn for the day when technology allows, with the push of a button, to transmit a high voltage fatal electric shock through the IP address of a fellow member. What a fucking idiot that man is. 

I would probably yearn for such a technological breakthrough as well, if I was a spindly limbed Tim Cratchit faggot who was bullied at school.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're being made to look stupid by new boy Minge, what are you going to do about it?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Honestly, do you really mean that? 

I'm a bit softer than Ape, and I think that you could have some use left in you.

How would you like to be my understudy for the next three months? We'll start you over from scratch and I'll show you the ropes. We'll begin with the basic cheap seats shit, discuss the merits of tactical racism when looking to make a run on the leaderboard, and end on some masterclass advanced lessons on how to pen a nomination with over 12 likes that doesn't require you dressing up like Noel Fielding's dad and caterwauling infantile songs.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Scandalously poor taste. The man’s just lost his dog you vile, troll Cunt. With all due respect, etc.

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Too cruel. You’re better than this.

If @Frank really had lost a dog and wasn't making a mockery of your naivety, I think you'll agree it would have been a Chihuahua swathed in little pink ribbons. Befriending him is akin to waving an LGBT flag in Damascus, DC. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If @Frank really had lost a dog and wasn't making a mockery of your naivety, I think you'll agree it would have been a Chihuahua swathed in little pink ribbons. Befriending him is akin to waving an LGBT flag in Damascus, DC. 

It’s quite odd the way he’s fawning over Frank. I actually find it quite embarrassing.

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s quite odd the way he’s fawning over Frank. I actually find it quite embarrassing.

As do I. The only reason I'm choosing not to go after him is that I don't want that useless, old poof Frank to imagine that his powers of manipulation have returned. He's clearly trying to orchestrate a scheme where everyone has a pop at the fall guy he has set up, whilst he watches on, tiny maggot in hand.

@Frank it's been done to fucking death, get some new tricks for your old, dead, cunt of a fucking dog.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As do I. The only reason I'm choosing not to go after him is that I don't want that useless, old poof Frank to imagine that his powers of manipulation have returned. He's clearly trying to orchestrate a scheme where everyone has a pop at the fall guy he has set up, whilst he watches on, tiny maggot in hand.

@Frank it's been done to fucking death, get some new tricks for you old and dead fucking dog.

091062-DA-6-C05-4-EB2-B56-E-90198-D3-E61

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Secretly I suspect he still yearns to be @Eric Cuntman’s bitch.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

091062-DA-6-C05-4-EB2-B56-E-90198-D3-E61

Truly have the sages said that to cherish a base character is to give one's honor to the wind, and to involve one's own self in embarrassment.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Change of tack from your advice, Wolf. Noted and respected. Sage advice. Now...had it been @Ape™️ I’d have told him to fuck off.