CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If @Frank really had lost a dog and wasn't making a mockery of your naivety, I think you'll agree it would have been a Chihuahua swathed in little pink ribbons. Befriending him is akin to waving an LGBT flag in Damascus, DC. 

@Wolfie for your information, Frank has gone way beyond Gerbil and Chihuahua insertion, and is quite capable of accommodating a Labrador. I know this to my cost. When he left my gite, I was missing a gander.

On 20/02/2021 at 17:29, Witheredscrote said:

@Wolfie for your information, Frank has gone way beyond Gerbil and Chihuahua insertion, and is quite capable of accommodating a Labrador. I know this to my cost. When he left my gite, I was missing a gander.

Your Hansel and Gretel chalet is NOT a gite. It is not even a serviceable garden shed or summer house. It is a toy playhouse for withered adult cunts. 

Professor John Edmonds another member of SAGE (How many fucking members are there?) on Andrew ‘the gimp’ Marr on BBC yesterday said that all children should be vaccinated ASAP to stop the spread of Covid 1984. So small children should now be injected with a vaccine, which could be any one of many types, NONE of which have been approved anywhere on Earth for use on children, to prevent them spreading a disease which doesn’t harm them to adults who will very soon be protected from said disease by way of vaccination. Am I missing something here? 

To all you people screaming ‘conspiracy theories’ please just take an hour and google all these fearmongers and doom merchants please. The one common denominator to jump out at you will be the fact that the organisations and institutions they all work for are funded to the tune of tens of millions of pounds by guess who? The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Almost every  ‘expert’ who rattles off the same predictions on MSM daily and who most governments across the world seem to be entranced by have received huge amounts of funding from Gates. His agenda is well documented and shouldn’t be a matter of any contention.  You don’t have to believe me. Just take a little time to check for yourself and ask why does the world appear to be setting policies solely on the scientific advice and recommendations of institutions financed by Mr Gates? 

While you're at it check out the fact that Bill Gates has been buying agricultural land in the US like it’s going out of fashion, and is now the single biggest owner of it bar none. That’s just the US. There’s growing evidence that the US is just the tip of the iceberg.

Just more tinfoil hat rubbish probably. I don’t think so.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Professor John Edmonds another member of SAGE (How many fucking members are there?) on Andrew ‘the gimp’ Marr on BBC yesterday said that all children should be vaccinated ASAP to stop the spread of Covid 1984. So small children should now be injected with a vaccine, which could be any one of many types, NONE of which have been approved anywhere on Earth for use on children, to prevent them spreading a disease which doesn’t harm them to adults who will very soon be protected from said disease by way of vaccination. Am I missing something here? 

To all you people screaming ‘conspiracy theories’ please just take an hour and google all these fearmongers and doom merchants please. The one common denominator to jump out at you will be the fact that the organisations and institutions they all work for are funded to the tune of tens of millions of pounds by guess who? The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Almost every  ‘expert’ who rattles off the same predictions on MSM daily and who most governments across the world seem to be entranced by have received huge amounts of funding from Gates. His agenda is well documented and shouldn’t be a matter of any contention.  You don’t have to believe me. Just take a little time to check for yourself and ask why does the world appear to be setting policies solely on the scientific advice and recommendations of institutions financed by Mr Gates? 

While you're at it check out the fact that Bill Gates has been buying agricultural land in the US like it’s going out of fashion, and is now the single biggest owner of it bar none. That’s just the US. There’s growing evidence that the US is just the tip of the iceberg.

Every time I see an interview with a different scientist they always seem to be with SAGE. How many do they have? Where do they have their meetings; fucking Wembley Stadium? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Thick as mud. 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

This full-on tinfoil hattery.

Here is the list of all scientists who have participated in SAGE-Covid meetings.

Also disclosed is the register of declared interests.

I very much doubt you spent an hour auditing and vetting the data. Ordinarily, this would take a single person several months given the scale of people involved. You clearly think you posses a greater insight than the world's epidemiologists, virologists, medical researchers and statisticians with regards to the pandemic issues. You are either very stupid, insane or just trolling.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here is the list of all scientists who have participated in SAGE-Covid meetings.

I very much doubt you spent an hour auditing and vetting the data. Ordinarily, this would take a single person several months given the scale of people involved. You clearly think you posses a greater insight than the world's epidemiologists, virologists, medical researchers and statisticians with regards to the pandemic issues. You are either very stupid, insane or just trolling.

Just out of interest, I did briefly look up some of the conspiracy theories around Bill Gates. According to some, his efforts to provide vaccinations against disease are a ploy to microchip and track the population. Apparently he is also a eugenicist who wants to cull the population, and most bizarrely, wants to block out the sun. Utterly ludicrous.

So what is he, a philanthropist or a Bond villain/Monty Burns?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just out of interest, I did briefly look up some of the conspiracy theories around Bill Gates. According to some, his efforts to provide vaccinations against disease are a ploy to microchip and track the population. Apparently he is also a eugenicist who wants to cull the population, and most bizarrely, wants to block out the sun. Utterly ludicrous.

So what is he, a philanthropist or a Bond villain/Monty Burns?

More Lizards here

https://www.hindustantimes.com/more-lifestyle/mark-zuckerberg-is-an-alien-and-other-wild-conspiracy-theories-from-2019/story-3QTQP9EWfJLMvf4lmUPkpJ.html

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Zuckerberg isn't an alien. That would be silly. He's a time travelling and highly advanced Chinese built janitorial robot from the year 2124 that escaped captivity by jumping into an experimental time portal being developed in the laboratory he was assigned to. Just look at the cunt and tell me he wouldn't look out of place standing on a production line with thousands of identical models, wearing a grey jumpsuit and holding a sweeping brush. 

The obvious lag during social interaction clearly shows he was designed to provide a mundane function and the dead, glassy eyes and pale complexion suggest a mass produced product, favouring quantity over quality as the Chinese are known for.

41 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Zuckerberg isn't an alien. That would be silly. He's a time travelling and highly advanced Chinese built janitorial robot from the year 2124 that escaped captivity by jumping into an experimental time portal being developed in the laboratory he was assigned to. Just look at the cunt and tell me he wouldn't look out of place standing on a production line with thousands of identical models, wearing a grey jumpsuit and holding a sweeping brush. 

The obvious lag during social interaction clearly shows he was designed to provide a mundane function and the dead, glassy eyes and pale complexion suggest a mass produced product, favouring quantity over quality as the Chinese are known for.

he is a corpuscle of Zion, real name Anthrax Ghoulshadow Virgin Exsanguinator 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He's a Jewborg.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here is the list of all scientists who have participated in SAGE-Covid meetings.

The cunt was on Marr. Are you saying he wasn’t? Are you saying he wasn’t introduced as a member of SAGE? Are you saying he wasn’t advocating vaccinating ALL the UKs children ASAP? Or what the fuck are you saying? You skanky know all boring slag?

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Every time I see an interview with a different scientist they always seem to be with SAGE. How many do they have? Where do they have their meetings; fucking Wembley Stadium? 

There’s SAGE, Alternative SAGE, BAME SAGE, LGBTQFLIDSPACK SAGE, The Popular Peoples SAGE of Judea, Halal SAGE, Kosher SAGE etc. etc. etc. All creepy looking cunts who’ve become the new celebrities on MSM. I guess all the old celebrities are feeling the adrenachrome shortage and laying low till one of the SAGEs gives the all clear to come out from under their beds.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

The cunt was on Marr. Are you saying he wasn’t? Are you saying he wasn’t introduced as a member of SAGE? Are you saying he wasn’t advocating vaccinating ALL the UKs children ASAP? Or what the fuck are you saying? You skanky know all boring slag?

Given that more than half of your ill-informed post was advocating the notion that all SAGE members are controlled by Bill & Melinda Gates I suspect you know perfectly well what I was saying so drop the faux man-baby tantrum, Billy. 

As for Professor Edmunds, I would rather pay attention to what a professor of epidemiology has to say over the incoherent bollux spouted by a selfish, feeble-minded git who probably scraped through with no more than three poor CSE grades.

As for immunising the under sixteen year olds, children have different immune systems to adults so paediatric versions (there are several dependant on age range) of the vaccines is planned. As I understand it, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been trialled in the States for some months and the Oxford (AstraZeneca) trial commenced on the 13th February.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Given that more than half of your ill-informed post was advocating the notion that all SAGE members are controlled by Bill & Melinda Gates I suspect you know perfectly well what I was saying so drop the faux man-baby tantrum, Billy. 

As for Professor Edmunds, I would rather pay attention to what a professor of epidemiology has to say over the incoherent bollux spouted by a selfish, feeble-minded git who probably scraped through with no more than three poor CSE grades.

As for immunising the under sixteen year olds, children have different immune systems to adults so paediatric versions (there are several dependant on age range) of the vaccines is planned. As I understand it, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been trialled in the States for some months and the Oxford (AstraZeneca) trial commenced on the 13th February.

Someone needs a good shag.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a selfish feeble minded git who ‘probably’ scraped through with no more than three poor CSE grades, I want you to know that I’m eternally grateful that an academically gifted phenomenon such as yourself would even reply to my posts, even if it’s just to remind me of my intellectual inadequacies and your self awarded superiority. However I would like to point out that me having a polar opposite opinion on just about every subject to you is the one thing that confirms to me that I’m right. And every response you make to me in your own self superior way fills me with joy, knowing that as thick as you keep telling everyone I am, your fake ‘I’m too clever to even read the MENSA magazine’ attention seeking boasts show you up as  the fraudulent past your sell by date saggy breasted never was been I could see you for from day one. Only pissy knickers and memories of the glory days on your knees under the bosses desk to look forward to now Luv. I have genuine sympathy for your plite, but I don’t expect that to last long.

XXX

Me and Mrs Ape were fortunate enough to receive our first AstraZeneca jabs ahead of schedule today, as a neighbour was out doing house call vaccinations and had several doses left over this evening that she didn’t want to go to waste. I’ll keep the foil-hatters informed of any attempts at mind control I detect once the microchips start taking hold.

Fuck off.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Me and Mrs Ape were fortunate enough to receive our first AstraZeneca jabs ahead of schedule today, as a neighbour was out doing house call vaccinations and had several doses left over this evening that she didn’t want to go to waste. I’ll keep the foil-hatters informed of any attempts at mind control I detect once the microchips start taking hold.

Fuck off.  

Nice one

50 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.  

Don’t have any pictures taken for your vaccine passport Ape until one side of your face starts to drop. Imagine the indignity of being refused entry to Poundland by Kevin the security guard, on the grounds that your photo doesn’t match your actual face and all the customers shouting “vaccine fraudster” at you and Mrs Ape.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.  

You'll probably be a spacker by the weekend. Can I have your toolbox?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'll probably be a spacker by the weekend. Can I have your toolbox?

I’ve got dibs on his Ti mountain bike and “chopper”

I’ll take the 1000 odd cans of stockpiled tesco value beans as well but only if I can throw each one at Punkapes stupid fucking head from point blank range.