CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

20 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He try to pass himself off as some kind of hard nut hells angel type.

I know for a FACT that he is a member of a biker club which has connections to the hell's angel's. He is a lovely feller, not a trouble maker but can certainly look after himself in a scrap, he is a big guy and has martial arts training, i'm not part of the biker club but i know Snatch very well...as we are cousins.

He still comes on here now and again but you will never know it.

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I take it that picture been deleted courtesy of Rick_B. That man was definitely not moderator material. 

As you joined at least six months after Rick last visited the site I'm not sure how you could possibly make that assertion. On the contrary he was a very good moderator. The fact that out of hundreds of thousands of posts he moderated the usual suspects only bring up up the nailed doll issue is testament to that.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As you joined at least six months after Rick last visited the site I'm not sure how you could possibly make that assertion. On the contrary he was a very good moderator. The fact that out of hundreds of thousands of posts he moderated the usual suspects only bring up up the nailed doll issue is testament to that.

I was an occasional visitor for a few years when I needed a good laugh so am familiar with the man. You could certainly take a leaf out of his book though. Nobody likes a know it all, Roops, as you're no doubt well aware... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Complete bollocks. The bloke was wetter than Frank's sopping arsehole.

• Like 1

On 24/10/2020 at 19:13, King Billy said:

I challenged  spunkape recently to explain the murky deal the cunt has done with Communist China. This fucker has realised that if the arsefucking RC Church is to survive, the only way is to build allegiances with the most despicable and unchristian organisations on earth. TBH it shouldn’t really be a surprise to anyone if their past actions are anything to go by.

🇬🇧FUCK THE POPE🇬🇧

The RC church is one of the most despicable and soon enough- one very desperate behemoth. It only stands to reason that it seeks alliances with other like mega cunts; the aim is the same.

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I was an occasional visitor for a few years when I needed a good laugh so am familiar with the man. You could certainly take a leaf out of his book though. Nobody likes a know it all, Roops, as you're no doubt well aware... 

I get that though I find the greater the cerebrally-challenged thickster and his inherent insecurity, the greater the disdain. Incidentally, you really ought to do something about your weather-vain opinion-forming which is prone to 180 degree changes to suit the knee-jerk riposte. One moment "that man was definitely not moderator material", the next moment I "could certainly take a leaf out of his book". It makes you look weak and stupid.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I get that though I find the greater the cerebrally-challenged thickster and his inherent insecurity, the greater the disdain. Incidentally, you really ought to do something about your weather-vain opinion-forming which is prone to 180 degree changes to suit the knee-jerk riposte. One moment "that man was definitely not moderator material", the next moment I "could certainly take a leaf out of his book". It makes you look weak and stupid.

Very weak. Probably the weakest I’ve seen. 

On 26/10/2020 at 04:53, Jake The Muss said:

I know for a FACT that he is a member of a biker club which has connections to the hell's angel's. He is a lovely feller, not a trouble maker but can certainly look after himself in a scrap, he is a big guy and has martial arts training, i'm not part of the biker club but i know Snatch very well...as we are cousins.

He still comes on here now and again but you will never know it.

I think we both know I could take him down with 1 punch 🥊 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Not a great deal. Lounging in the sun maybe. Then hopefully reading in the UK gutter press that you have been bummed to death by a mob of Pakistanis outside your flea infested council gaff.  Factory working scum. 

Aaah-hahahaha-hahaha! 

Fucking stupid fucking cunt.