CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stormzy. A U.K. National Asset.

Witheredscrote

I took a look at the U.K news late last night,  and yes I know it's the fucking BBC again. The cunts ran a story on Stormzy making a Watch Dog Video game.  Here we are facing plague and pestilence, mass unemployment, pollution, and rape of the planet, and this black cunt's antics are supposed to be of National interest?.   There was also NO mention of Dominique Cuntings avoiding £50,000 council tax for 18 years, relating to 2 properties built on the family farm, without planning permission.  I can't work you cunts out, just letting this kind of shit happen. Go out and dig up a few roads, burn some lorries, stage a mass shit on the doorstep of No. 10.  Just do something for Christ sake. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I took a look at the U.K news late last night,  and yes I know it's the fucking BBC again. The cunts ran a story on Stormzy making a Watch Dog Video game.  Here we are facing plague and pestilence, mass unemployment, pollution, and rape of the planet, and this black cunt's antics are supposed to be of National interest?.   There was also NO mention of Dominique Cuntings avoiding £50,000 council tax for 18 years, relating to 2 properties built on the family farm, without planning permission.  I can't work you cunts out, just letting this kind of shit happen. Go out and dig up a few roads, burn some lorries, stage a mass shit on the doorstep of No. 10.  Just do something for Christ sake. 

The people of the UK are 'tutting" as we speak. 

• Like 1

Four of the top eight, so, erm 50% of the main newsworthy stories on the BBC website this morning:

’the black reporter on British TV in the swinging sixties’

’White supremecist songs found on streaming services’

’Marcus Rashford saves the fuckin planet’

’Migrants being detained in unfit conditions.’

Further on is the Stormzy (who?) thing, a section devoted all matters coonery, a piece on St Idris Elba and his fat-arsed wife, Nigeria’s problems (made me smile) and a bit on poor, dead arse-bandit footballer Justin Fashanu.

Now conservative estimates put the black population of this country at 2.6%....so how is it that everytime I turn this cunt station on and see it’s presenter’s racial demographic, I have to check I’m not watching Congo T.V? 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Four of the top eight, so, erm 50% of the main newsworthy stories on the BBC website this morning:

Further on is the Stormzy (who?) thing, a section devoted all matters coonery, a piece on St Idris Elba and his fat-arsed wife, Nigeria’s problems (made me smile) and a bit on poor, dead arse-bandit footballer Justin Fashanu.

Now conservative estimates put the black population of this country at 2.6%....so how is it that everytime I turn this cunt station on and see it’s presenter’s racial demographic, I have to check I’m not watching Congo T.V? 

His birth name is Michael Ebenezer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr.  Surely @Eric Cuntman(master of racist anagrams) can make something out of a name like that.

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The cunts are trying sooooo hard to try and balance the fact that for years the place was a paedos paradise that its fucking embarrassing. I find myself having to check outside to see if overnight I've been transported to some barren desert shitland where people have beards made up of a million flies and the women have deflated balloons for tits.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

1. Dig up a few roads - they are in a poor state anyway; further excavations will make them look like Zimbabwe.

2. Burn some lorries - one could be accused of anti-migrant attitudes. And I blame you cunts for looking away too.

3. Stage a mass shit on the doorstep of No. 10 - it’s so full of shit, it’s overflowing. I’m amazed the door is still holding.

Top post, but you need to up your game with some sage advice,Scrotes.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 23/10/2020 at 08:16, Witheredscrote said:

On the topic of Stormzy's "music", some thoughtful soul kindly treated us to an earful on the train home today.  Saints preserve us, what a load of utter shit.  Just someone shouting and agitating over a drum beat.  I don't see the appeal, its like listening to some drug addict angrily and aggressively whining about nothing very important.  Youngsters must have something wrong with their hearing.  

16 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

On the topic of Stormzy's "music", some thoughtful soul kindly treated us to an earful on the train home today.  Saints preserve us, what a load of utter shit.  Just someone shouting and agitating over a drum beat.  I don't see the appeal, its like listening to some drug addict angrily and aggressively whining about nothing very important.  Youngsters must have something wrong with their hearing.  

Sorry, what was that? (Cups ear). 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry, what was that? (Cups ear). 

I said : you must have custard in one ear and jelly in another, making you a trifle deaf