CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Drakeford, snidey Welsh snooping Cunt.

Dyslexic cnut

This snivelling, snidey Welsh Cunt is threatening the English, who basically fund his 3rd world shithole principality. Apparently, if any Englishman enters the hovel that this cunt has been put in charge of, by the English (kinda) if their world class police force don’t catch them (sniggers) then the inbred dwarf locals are to spy on them and then inform the authorities. For a start, the only reason to go to this dump is to visit one’s 2nd holiday home or buy fresh lamb (that may or may not taste of Welsh semen) and spend even more hard earned cash in the local community and fund the idle peasant’s economy further. So get fucked you snivelling jumped up, Mickey Mouse Cunt or we’ll dig up Edward I and have him chase your cowardly woolyback arse into a cave, after you’ve legged it, and lop your fuckin dwarf head off, just like he did to your last gobby leader..Llewelyn the Last.

Hypocritical cottage-burning cunts the Welsh. I remember their ‘Independence’ heroes used to paint over the English part of their road signs as a protest...funny thing was, they never got round to the signs saying ‘vacancy’ or ‘rooms available.’ Shower of gobshites who we pay a fortune to to prop up a dead ‘language’ that’s little more than a gobfull of phlegm and mucus. Get fucked, duplicitous, grassing Welsh Cunt.

• Like 2

As with everything in the devolved administrations, this is all about politics.

Everything will be compared to England. If cases reduce Drakeford will declare himself a hero. If not, the virus has come from no lockdown England and Boris is to blame. If Welsh businesses go bust it’ll be due Tory underfunding, if they don’t the English taxpayer will receive no thanks.

Drakeford (and wee Nicola) have the greatest no lose political hand ever given to a politician.

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

As with everything in the devolved administrations, this is all about politics.

Everything will be compared to England. If cases reduce Drakeford will declare himself a hero. If not, the virus has come from no lockdown England and Boris is to blame. If Welsh businesses go bust it’ll be due Tory underfunding, if they don’t the English taxpayer will receive no thanks.

Drakeford (and wee Nicola) have the greatest no lose political hand ever given to a politician.

All correct, but what about the noncery ?

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This snivelling, snidey Welsh Cunt is threatening the English, who basically fund his 3rd world shithole principality. Apparently, if any Englishman enters the hovel that this cunt has been put in charge of, by the English (kinda) if their world class police force don’t catch them (sniggers) then the inbred dwarf locals are to spy on them and then inform the authorities. For a start, the only reason to go to this dump is to visit one’s 2nd holiday home or buy fresh lamb (that may or may not taste of Welsh semen) and spend even more hard earned cash in the local community and fund the idle peasant’s economy further. So get fucked you snivelling jumped up, Mickey Mouse Cunt or we’ll dig up Edward I and have him chase your cowardly woolyback arse into a cave, after you’ve legged it, and lop your fuckin dwarf head off, just like he did to your last gobby leader..Llewelyn the Last.

Hypocritical cottage-burning cunts the Welsh. I remember their ‘Independence’ heroes used to paint over the English part of their road signs as a protest...funny thing was, they never got round to the signs saying ‘vacancy’ or ‘rooms available.’ Shower of gobshites who we pay a fortune to to prop up a dead ‘language’ that’s little more than a gobfull of phlegm and mucus. Get fucked, duplicitous, grassing Welsh Cunt.

Im gonna print out this post and laminate it and if some yank or other foreigner asks me about visiting Wales and what its like, I'll give them it and tell them that is all they need to know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I forgot...this cunt was a teacher, social worker and spent most of his career working with ‘youths’ which is disturbing when one considers that his son is a nonce who’s on the paedo sex offenders register...there’s lovely isn’t it ?

Reported for calling someone a nonce, even though they are a nonce.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported for reporting someone for calling someone a nonce but calling them a nonce as well. 

I didn't call them a nonce as well. I said even though they are a nonce in reference to Mark Drakefords son. So, reported for reporting that I reported someone for actually being a nonce, because that is apparently what they are.

Even I'm lost now. 

The numbered lumps of coal, the extra charge for use of an ironing board, the non-stop rain, the endless grey grey 50 shades of grey environment, the anti-English graffiti scrawled in public lavs, "you steal our water", the plentiful acres of water logged farmland where nothing grows except beetroot. Yes Sir Tom, Dame Shirley, Hannibal Lector actor, and others, you have chosen SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIVE. Congratulations. 

• Like 1

This fellow, Drakeford isn’t terribly popular over here. He is viewed by people as being dictatorial with a rather pedestrian view of the situation. Having said that, it’s difficult reasoning with the denizens of Swansea, Caerphilly and Neath who can’t spell the word Covid, let alone understand the principles of cross infection. 

• Like 1

On 24/10/2020 at 08:24, Dyslexic cnut said:

I didn’t realise you were Welsh DC. Your patriotism is a breath of fresh air in these times of unprecedented stench.

Shirley Bassey can go and get fucked, the cunt. ( Is she already dead?)