CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It Asda be......the most annoying cunt on an advert at the moment

Cunty BigBollox

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, the fucking goon in the Asda advert. What a fucking annoying cunt, if I see him in the Asda car park doing his pockitty tap-tap shit he's getting the front bumper of my car rammed into his stupid fucking head. Muzz Khan for those that are interested. 

hqdefault.jpg

Agreed. Cock-eyed, curry-munching cunt. Waddya expect though, when twi of his tribe have just bought the place?

34 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, the fucking goon in the Asda advert. What a fucking annoying cunt, if I see him in the Asda car park doing his pockitty tap-tap shit he's getting the front bumper of my car rammed into his stupid fucking head. Muzz Khan for those that are interested. 

hqdefault.jpg

He plays a customs officer in that dire comedic shite 'Death on the Tyne'. He asks an old lady if she's bringing drugs on board, to which she replies "Only the ones that's keeping me alive".  Seriously, that was as good as it got. 

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

The McCain ad is fucking nauseating, flids,dykes,chessboard the fucking works.

Cunts

I believe that ads now, are aimed at a population that has been mentally and spiritually hammered into a sheep like submission. If someone suggests that there could be a shortage of anusol, the fucking shelves would stripped bare by cunts who've never had farmer in their life. And anyone who questions anything are denounced as a conspiracy theorist, a right wing agitator, racist, sexist, homophobe etc. We are now encouraged to spy on our neighbours and become grasses (you can imagine how that's gonna pan out if this ever ends). Its all very fucking depressing. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Neil said:

The McCain ad is fucking nauseating, flids,dykes,chessboard the fucking works.

Cunts

McCains is one of the largest companies in Canada, one of the wokest shitholes on Planet Earth right now. They can stick they’re oven chips up their fucking well serviced arseholes.

Justin Trudeau is a supercunt. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

Asda's is for cunts..never heard of the zombie looking cuntbreed in the picture..but looks like he could do with a windpipe snap, followed by a brutal attack to solar plexus using a spring loaded cosh, spread out on a breaking wheel and blow torched. That should do for starters.

You're not missing much Jake. Just a boss-eyed simpleton acting as a walking, dribbling testament to the perils of inbreeding. He is a cunt, no mistake, but kudos to Asda for being aware of their target demographic.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

All the McCain ads have been shit .. remember the one that implied that potato farmers would buy McCains chips .. I can't imagine any typical tightfisted farmer who grew potatoes who would buy any potato products.

Lineker and Walkers Crisps. He must shit potato sized lumps of 22 carat gold. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He certainly don't pay tax on them

He probably pays somebody to wash the shit off his gold spuds. The fucker. I wonder what his fucking brother is like as an Ibiza playboy/club owner stroke businessman? You can't tell me he isn't a tricky dicky sailing close to the underworld and the corrupt elements in the local police. Must go with the territory. 

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is the cunt even Asian? Honestly just looks like he lives in a bin and hasn't bathed in five years.

True. Who dreams these ads up? Would you look at the cunt’s cartoon, disfigured head and think...’Fuck Tesco’s, Sainsbury’s etc...that’s the place for me to buy food for my family?’ I hope they go bust..Big Paki corner shop cunts.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe that ads now, are aimed at a population that has been mentally and spiritually hammered into a sheep like submission. If someone suggests that there could be a shortage of anusol, the fucking shelves would stripped bare by cunts who've never had farmer in their life. And anyone who questions anything are denounced as a conspiracy theorist, a right wing agitator, racist, sexist, homophobe etc. We are now encouraged to spy on our neighbours and become grasses (you can imagine how that's gonna pan out if this ever ends). Its all very fucking depressing. 

Sounds like utopia to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking hell,have you seen the Stephen Lawrence ad?...Im beginning to wonder as a white English man if I'm the one being targeted. Stephen Lawrence Day???..and his mum has the title of baroness, what a crock of racist fucking shit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Fat Cunt said:

The ad that fucking turns me into a killer is that fucking smart insurance advert with the blond haired paedo looking cunt and his inbred ginger haired kid. I would run up on the house and shoot the fucks 💀.

A breath of fresh air to the corner, welcome 

I know the Go Compare cunt is low hanging fruit, and has been cunted a few times already, but recently he's reverted to his "normal" self in the ads, and he's even more of a fucking unbearable wanker than when he's playing a caricature. I hope the fat cunt catches fire, on livestream.

• Like 1