CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It Asda be......the most annoying cunt on an advert at the moment

Cunty BigBollox

30 minutes ago, nocti said:

I know the Go Compare cunt is low hanging fruit, and has been cunted a few times already, but recently he's reverted to his "normal" self in the ads, and he's even more of a fucking unbearable wanker than when he's playing a caricature. I hope the fat cunt catches fire, on livestream.

I'd like to see him get savagely gang raped by the TV meerkats, then left to anally bleed to death in the open road, finished off by Harvey Keitel running over his fat fucking face with his shit red car.

• Like 1

What an inbred looking bud bud ding ding or he may be from Pakistan, I don't care. I've also seen the cunt on Asda's Christmas advert like this cunt celebrates Christmas. Saying that though I saw am ad in the local Halal butchers saying 'Order your Halal Turkey' last Christmas, so maybe the cunts are trying to integrate.

Good evening and fuck off. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to see him get savagely gang raped by the TV meerkats, then left to anally bleed to death in the open road, finished off by Harvey Keitel running over his fat fucking face with his shit red car.

I'd rather see him run over by Harvey Price with his mum slung over his shoulder. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd rather see him run over by Harvey Price with his mum slung over his shoulder. 

I bet that fucker could rip both your arms off with barely any effort. 

I wonder if his money grabbing mother has thought of touting him for horror films yet. 

4 hours ago, nocti said:

I know the Go Compare cunt is low hanging fruit, and has been cunted a few times already, but recently he's reverted to his "normal" self in the ads, and he's even more of a fucking unbearable wanker than when he's playing a caricature. I hope the fat cunt catches fire, on livestream.

And he’s Welsh, just to ice the cake.

Am I imagining things or has media 'blackwashing' suddenly been turned up to 11 overnight. I've just watched about 90 minutes of telly, 3 advert breaks with 5 or 6 ads each. Every single one featuring only black and mixed race cunts, with the exception of the blonde woman, gazing adoringly at the jut lipped, unwashed fucking cunt who will ditch her at the first mention of commitment or pregnancy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fat Cunt said:

Just seen a new Asda ad with that curly haired cross eyed cunt with a white wife ?? Smashed my wall with hate.

I thought I'd give this a like before it's censored. The floppy jihadi's accent is the most annoying thing about him. A lazy Asian/Midlands crossover that becomes a heavily over pronounced rant behind closed doors when he's teaching his 14 year old wife to "be a good Muslim!" By thoughtfully kicking her fucking head in.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Fat Cunt said:

The ad that fucking turns me into a killer is that fucking smart insurance advert with the blond haired paedo looking cunt and his inbred ginger haired kid. I would run up on the house and shoot the fucks 💀.

You seem like ideal Concentration Camp guard material.

56 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It is actually. But it’s usually served in drops/injections rather than on a plate with a banknote.

The genteel, 'salad days' of Bolivian stomping powder being served on a royal blue Wedgewood Petit-Fours platter are long gone. It's all DVD cases and toilet cisterns these days. 

10 hours ago, The Fat Cunt said:

Look at his fucking face, I’d grab his curly hair and punch the fuck out of his face breaking his fucking jaw and popping his cross eyes then jump on the cunt 

I would imagine just you jumping on the cunt would cause his eyes to pop out, you fat cunt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The genteel, 'salad days' of Bolivian stomping powder being served on a royal blue Wedgewood Petit-Fours platter are long gone. It's all DVD cases and toilet cisterns these days. 

I was going to suggest the cistern, but it might cause even more commotion and upset what with Punkers sniffing around public toilets as much as he does.