CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It Asda be......the most annoying cunt on an advert at the moment

Cunty BigBollox

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I was going to suggest the cistern, but it might cause even more commotion and upset what with Punkers sniffing around public toilets as much as he does.

Good fucking god man what a hideous thought; 5 pints and retreat to the bogs for a line of wanger only to be backscuttled by punkers when fucked out of ones head

12 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I reckon this is on par with the  banking advert with those two nerd lesbians with a keyboard, rumoured to be comedians. 

5767.jpg

Good call Willie. This pair of virtue signalling fucking slags have their own nomination somewhere on here. 

Caterwauling fucking hags whose songs are generally themed along the lines of 'all white men are evil and blacks and queers are all lovely.'

between them, they've probably seen more black meat than the clean up crew at Grenfell Tower.

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call Willie. This pair of virtue signalling fucking slags have their own nomination somewhere on here. 

Caterwauling fucking hags whose songs are generally themed along the lines of 'all white men are evil and blacks and queers are all lovely.'

between them, they've probably seen more black meat than the clean up crew at Grenfell Tower.

I'm honestly ashamed to be a part of a society that means people like this can gain popularity or succeed in life outside of a 1980s cnd campaign, i think they should both be covid vaccine test pilots or sent on a BBC funded gap year to that island where they cut the heads off missionaries. 

19 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'm honestly ashamed to be a part of a society that means people like this can gain popularity or succeed in life outside of a 1980s cnd campaign, i think they should both be covid vaccine test pilots or sent on a BBC funded gap year to that island where they cut the heads off missionaries. 

They do have the look of the Greenham Common types. 

🎵We are wimmin, we are strong.

We don't wash, our fannies pong 🎵

• Like 1

On 07/11/2020 at 13:29, Neil said:

Fucking hell,have you seen the Stephen Lawrence ad?...Im beginning to wonder as a white English man if I'm the one being targeted. Stephen Lawrence Day???..and his mum has the title of baroness, what a crock of racist fucking shit.

Makes me want to have one of the kids black up & stabbed at a bus stop. Think of the day rate in the HofL then adopt a caucasian replacement. I look good in ermine.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Talking of which; Google's pet this week is an obscure black model who was around in the 19c called Fanny Eaton.  I'm just wondering whether someone at Google is taking the piss. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Both the type who consider having glasses and an opinion about anything substitutes for a personality. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking of which; Google's pet this week is an obscure black model who was around in the 19c called Fanny Eaton.  I'm just wondering whether someone at Google is taking the piss. 

Isn't that just a note that one puts in their diary after a partaking in a fish supper?

• 5 months later...
On 07/11/2020 at 13:29, Neil said:

Stephen Lawrence Day???

It's today!

Ironically there's been almost no publicity for it because the George Floyd shenanigans dominated the BBC news to such an extent they didn't have time for any home grown racist murders.

Stephen Lawrence Day 22nd April

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's today!

Ironically there's been almost no publicity for it because the George Floyd shenanigans dominated the BBC news to such an extent they didn't have time for any home grown racist murders.

Stephen Lawrence Day 22nd April

I knew it was,I've dressed in a nice black and white vertical striped top and been standing at a bus stop for fucking hours but as yet no cunt has tried to stab me or shoot me,honestly whats the point of a day of remembrance if no cunt is going to acknowledge. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I knew it was,I've dressed in a nice black and white vertical striped top and been standing at a bus stop for fucking hours but as yet no cunt has tried to stab me or shoot me,honestly whats the point of a day of remembrance if no cunt is going to acknowledge. 

They probably think you're a Newcastle fan. Go and stand at a bus stop in Sunderland and see how long you last there.