CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caring , sharing Tory M.Ps.

cuntspotter

Not exactly a vote winner. Interesting to see spontaneous negative reactions from all around the UK followed up by multiple offers of assistance. I’m expecting a U - turn on this. A pox on all of the households of this bunch of naive, oblivious , economically distanced , self interested bunch of cunts. 

07811B7F-2647-40EA-8CA4-3AE5B842D4F9.jpeg

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Not exactly a vote winner. Interesting to see spontaneous negative reactions from all around the UK followed up by multiple offers of assistance. I’m expecting a U - turn on this. A pox on all of the households of this bunch of naive, oblivious , economically distanced , self interested bunch of cunts. 

07811B7F-2647-40EA-8CA4-3AE5B842D4F9.jpeg

It does seem like a spectacular own goal.  They have left themselves looking like a pantomime villain, opposing "that nice millionaire footballer's campaign".   The silly thing is, with the amount of food waste this country generates, I'm sure they could discuss with major retailers like Tesco, Morrisons, Asda etc, a scheme to allow them to donate surplus foods to schools to prevent it from being binned later.  

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It does seem like a spectacular own goal.  They have left themselves looking like a pantomime villain, opposing "that nice millionaire footballer's campaign".   The silly thing is, with the amount of food waste this country generates, I'm sure they could discuss with major retailers like Tesco, Morrisons, Asda etc, a scheme to allow them to donate surplus foods to schools to prevent it from being binned later.  

I know...the whole thing is fucking ridiculous.

I can understand why they don't support this when we already have a world beating benefits system. If you don't fucking believe me ask the 6,000 brownies currently shacked up on the coast of frog land waiting for the next inflatable toy to arrive to transport them over here.

The reason children are hungry is because the feckless parents have spent the UC on Sky+ and a fucking iphone 11, and Turkey Dippers aren't exactly filling.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can understand why they don't support this when we already have a world beating benefits system. If you don't fucking believe me ask the 6,000 brownies currently shacked up on the coast of frog land waiting for the next inflatable toy to arrive to transport them over here.

The reason children are hungry is because the feckless parents have spent the UC on Sky+ and a fucking iphone 11, and Turkey Dippers aren't exactly filling.

Andrew Marr, who looks like he should be fast tracked to the front of the free food queue, before he collapses in a heap of bones, just aired a short clip of what appeared to be a woman in a mask, surrounded by what appeared to be her kids. Some sort of noise was emanating from her multi coloured face nappy. It was English of a sort and from what I could gather she was waffling  on about how she couldn’t afford to feed the cunts during school holidays. The one niggling flaw in her garbled, whining story which I couldn’t help but notice, was that they were all fat fucking cunts. I’m not sure if that’s relevant.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm sure they could discuss with major retailers like Tesco, Morrisons, Asda etc, a scheme to allow them to donate surplus foods to schools to prevent it from being binned later.  

Or just drop the sprogs in the bins behind the supermarket every morning and pick them up later when they’ve finished stuffing their fat little faces.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It does seem like a spectacular own goal.  They have left themselves looking like a pantomime villain, opposing "that nice millionaire footballer's campaign".   

46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast, but I can't reconcile those diametrically opposing views, both of which ring true.

I mean, obviously Tories are cunts, no argument there, but I get the feeling that much of the opposition arises simply because they're Tories, and not because anyone gives much of an actual fuck about some supposedly poor deprived little urban kids who couldn't even spell kwashiorkor.

On a not-unrelated note, has anyone been watching "Brave New World"?

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Andrew Marr, who looks like he should be fast tracked to the front of the free food queue, before he collapses in a heap of bones, just aired a short clip of what appeared to be a woman in a mask, surrounded by what appeared to be her kids. Some sort of noise was emanating from her multi coloured face nappy. It was English of a sort and from what I could gather she was waffling  on about how she couldn’t afford to feed the cunts during school holidays. The one niggling flaw in her garbled, whining story which I couldn’t help but notice, was that they were all fat fucking cunts. I’m not sure if that’s relevant.

How dare you suppose they're fat because of food. It's obvious they all have glandular disorders. From what I can gather, around 98% of fatties I've met have it. They told me so.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How dare you suppose they're fat because of food. It's obvious they all have glandular disorders. From what I can gather, around 98% of fatties I've met have it. They told me so.

Absolutely... My fat cuntism is unarguably glandular as well as genetic.

Google main page usually does something with their logo to commemorate a moment in history (Hallie Selassi's birthday) or to remember an important person in history (an obscure black person who 90% of black people have never heard of). So seeing its the anniversary of one of the most important battles in English history, Agincourt, you'd expect Google to commemorate this with a jaunty depiction of Henry 5 sticking the boot into some fallen frog.

I'll leave you to fucking guess whether they have or not.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I didn’t get where I am today by not following the science, which categorically states that fat greedy cunts eat lots of food. (Levi Roots, Jamaica institute of science 2014.)

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast, but I can't reconcile those diametrically opposing views, both of which ring true.

I mean, obviously Tories are cunts, no argument there, but I get the feeling that much of the opposition arises simply because they're Tories, and not because anyone gives much of an actual fuck about some supposedly poor deprived little urban kids who couldn't even spell kwashiorkor.

On a not-unrelated note, has anyone been watching "Brave New World"?

Is the TV adaption any good ?

On the topic of both sides of the story, in an ideal world no child would go hungry, and I wouldn't mind contributing if I knew my money was going towards this goal.  However, as CBBollox points out, this is a situation which just should NOT occur in modern Britain, and the parents should be fucking ashamed of themselves for sending their kids to school hungry.  How much does a box of cereal and pint of milk cost ffs ?  Surely we can't have that many alcoholic or junkie parents in the UK ?

Duncan Baker MP fully explained his reasons for not voting for FSM and basically he came to the same conclusion that every other tax payer thinks. The parents can't be fucking trusted to spend the vouchers for the full benefit of the children. So there you go, all you fucking shit for brain parents who think you're being clever by spending it on other shit can fucking fuck right off, because your little scam has come back and bit you on the arse. Now fuck off and go out and earn your money instead of sponging off the state you fucking wasters.

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You just can't see any point without dragging in a strip of French coastline anyone would think you had shares in or some sentimental connection. This fucking Nazi like racial hatred has already cost anybody going abroad, living abroad with pensions from England, fuckng 15% in a devalued currency since 2016, and the banks are looking at anither 10% drop to below parity for the £ against the € in January. Happy New Year CUNT obsessed with a few "brownies" camoing across the Channel you fucking paranoid plonker. 

11 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think the top four Jew boy supermarkets donate more to illegal Israeli settlements on the illegal territory of the West Bank which they are illegally occupying (like Hitler did with Lebensraum) than to charity in the UK. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You just can't see any point without dragging in a strip of French coastline anyone would think you had shares in or some sentimental connection. This fucking Nazi like racial hatred has already cost anybody going abroad, living abroad with pensions from England, fuckng 15% in a devalued currency since 2016, and the banks are looking at anither 10% drop to below parity for the £ against the € in January. Happy New Year CUNT obsessed with a few "brownies" camoing across the Channel you fucking paranoid plonker. 

It's not racist to hate brown people from foreign countries. They fucking stink.