CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baroness Dildo Harding

Cunty BigBollox

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking useless, incompetent fuckwit in charge of 'managing' the UK's world leading test & trace system. This would have turned out better with Group4 or Jarvis Rail Maintenance in charge.

I think Tory HQ got together and said 'The public need a bit of fun in their lives, now we've persuaded them that this is the Black Death they're living through, so, rock paper scissors - Chris Grayling or Dido Harding in charge of Test and Trace?!'

She's the British Kite Mark standard for piss-bloody-useless.

On her watch, Talk Talk paid out millions after a cyber attacjk and data loss but tshe still walked away with a golden handshake woth £squiddley-diidleys.

As a jockey she fucked up on Cool Dawn, before being replaced by a proper jockey who then went on to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup on it.

Clearly she's now found the perfect canvas on which to give the biggest possible expse of her true fucking uselessness

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking useless, incompetent fuckwit in charge of 'managing' the UK's world leading test & trace system. This would have turned out better with Group4 or Jarvis Rail Maintenance in charge.

For a minute I thought you had nominated Claire Dildo Balding the BBC’s chief rug muncher but that gauntlet can be taken up in due course....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think Tory HQ got together and said 'The public need a bit of fun in their lives, now we've persuaded them that this is the Black Death they're living through, so, rock paper scissors - Chris Grayling or Dido Harding in charge of Test and Trace?!'

On her watch, Talk Talk paid out millions after a cyber attacjk and data loss but tshe still walked away with a golden handshake woth £squiddley-diidleys.

As a jockey she fucked up on Cool Dawn, before being replaced by a proper jockey who then went on to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup on it.

Clearly she's now found the perfect canvas on which to give the biggest possible expse of her true fucking uselessness

If you vote for Thatcherites this is what you'll get every time. A privatised approach to managing civid will end up with a public sector bail out which is what is exactly happening now with the railways and our third rate telecoms/broadcasting infrastructure in this country. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you vote for Thatcherites this is what you'll get every time. A privatised approach to managing civid will end up with a public sector bail out which is what is exactly happening now with the railways and our third rate telecoms/broadcasting infrastructure in this country. 

If Labour had been in power instead of the Johnson gang, do you really think they would have done things much differently ?

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Beat me to outing this greedpig cunt by an hour, so...good nom.👍🏿

Because this nom represents a fatal attack on Johnson and what is basically a Brexit/Fucking Not Interested in Anything Else Govt it will predictably die the death of lack of oxygen on this site. Like many thousands of UK citizens due to the greed and incompetency of Johnson and his unqualified over-promoted cabinet and their cronies in business. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Because this nom represents a fatal attack on Johnson and what is basically a Brexit/Fucking Not Interested in Anything Else Govt it will predictably die the death of lack of oxygen on this site. Like many thousands of UK citizens due to the greed and incompetency of Johnson and his unqualified over-promoted cabinet and their cronies in business. 

Dont hold back, H.

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

If Labour had been in power instead of the Johnson gang, do you really think they would have done things much differently ?

The Labour inbreds in Wales are smashing it. They’re the first to have discovered that buying a pair of trousers or a toaster spreads the virus. I wonder how long before someone walks into Cardiff police station bottomless and points out to the desk sergeant  that trousers are legally a non essential item.

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Where’s Dianne Abbot when the country needs her?

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Good job I didn't then

....and where does the public sector get its money from?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Boris spends every night in his bedroom printing new money, al la Eddie in Bottom. Soon there'll be an 18 pound note with Priti Patel, getting her jugs out, on it. 

Is it still considered legal tender if it's covered in cum?

I know the £20 one with Adam Smith always was...umm...er....don't ask me how I know....asking for a friend etc

14 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is it still considered legal tender if it's covered in cum?

I know the £20 one with Adam Smith always was...umm...er....don't ask me how I know....asking for a friend etc

There was a rumour that back in the 80s the new fiver was going to have Linda Lusardi strategically holding a small beach ball. But this was scuppered when the few that got printed as samples disappeared. 

On 25/10/2020 at 13:44, Jiggerycock said:

‘The old theory was that you build up expertise by doing GCSEs, A-Levels, a degree, MSC, PhD and then rise to the top-and they might call on you to run an emergency like a pandemic.’ But not with this bunch of cunts because here comes pig-farm Dido. Chum of Old Etonians, at Oxford with the pig-fucker general (the irony?) and married to the Cunt that’s desperate to privatise the NHS by stealth. The track and trace system is now fucked....wonder why? These cunts need to be jailed...this vacuous sow has no background in healthcare and no business being anywhere near the position her chums have put her in. She needs killing along with the cunts who positioned her. Nepotistic bacon-faced Cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Viz definition doesn't appear to be online, but there's something close on Urban Dictionary.

yzl4n22.png

I wonder it that could possibly be OUR old chum HizerKite who posted it?

KITTEN EYES

n.Of a lucky lady who has just received a hefty load of hot fish yoghurt in her face, to have difficulty peeling her eyelids apart, in a manner reminiscent of a three-day old baby cat opening it’s minces for the first time. ‘Aw bless. She’s got kitten eyes look.’

’Quick. Freeze the frame, your Holiness. I’m nearly there.’

• Like 1