CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baroness Dildo Harding

Cunty BigBollox

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘The old theory was that you build up expertise by doing GCSEs, A-Levels, a degree, MSC, PhD and then rise to the top-and they might call on you to run an emergency like a pandemic.’ But not with this bunch of cunts because here comes pig-farm Dido. Chum of Old Etonians, at Oxford with the pig-fucker general (the irony?) and married to the Cunt that’s desperate to privatise the NHS by stealth. The track and trace system is now fucked....wonder why? These cunts need to be jailed...this vacuous sow has no background in healthcare and no business being anywhere near the position her chums have put her in. She needs killing along with the cunts who positioned her. Nepotistic bacon-faced Cunt.

Perhaps a modest pay rise would help motivate her. She’s probably trying her best. It’s not really that important a job anyway. I like her. She’ll get the hang of it before long.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jane-Austen-banknote-011.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=9857630a1870e264c3432a6198387a4e

It is a truth universally acknowledged that Jane Austen would look really fucking hot with kitten eyes, bless. (© Viz Profanisaurus)

Have you tried reading any of her books ?  Cure for insomnia right there.  Some of the most tedious, vacuous writing ever.  If you attempt to get through more than four paragraphs, the human brain shuts itself down to protect the mind from her dreary, wet, suicidal misery inducing shite.  

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

......and counting calories while she does it. Do you know she can eat 5x boxes of Jaffa Cakes and 3x family sized trifles and it's less than a 525 calories once she's added it all up

In an interview, not released by the BBC, she said that 17 people died of covid in the UK since the outbreak. Then realised her mistake and said it was 17million. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In an interview, not released by the BBC, she said that 17 people died of covid in the UK since the outbreak. Then realised her mistake and said it was 17million. 

I'd be amazed if it was even 17.  People in the future will look back at 2020 and wonder if the world collectively lost its mind during this surreal period.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Carrots make you see in the dark. 

This is actually true CH.  Carotene promotes growth of cones and rods in eye structure.  

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'd be amazed if it was even 17.  People in the future will look back at 2020 and wonder if the world collectively lost its mind during this surreal period.  

The world lost their mind when St. Diana pushed the snooze button in Paris. Un fucking believable what followed. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I honestly don't think that sanity will prevail. Thanks to decades of societal engineering in the forms of education, media, and the unknown factor of food and water additives, the vast majority of the population seem to be thick, easily manipulated and controllable by suggestion alone.

Those of us who can see through it will be pilloried, ridiculed and marginalised, and the sheep will be massed with torches and pitchforks ready to  punish the heretics. It's already started. Neighbours grassing each other up, non mask wearers abused and shouted at in public. 

Anyone who is intelligent enough to see through the bullshit, will soon be labelled an enemy of the state.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly don't think that sanity will prevail. Thanks to decades of societal engineering in the forms of education, media, and the unknown factor of food and water additives, the vast majority of the population seem to be thick, easily manipulated and controllable by suggestion alone.

Those of us who can see through it will be pilloried, ridiculed and marginalised, and the sheep will be massed with torches and pitchforks ready to  punish the heretics. It's already started. Neighbours grassing each other up, non mask wearers abused and shouted at in public. 

Anyone who is intelligent enough to see through the bullshit, will soon be labelled an enemy of the state.

I think people who don't wear masks have a bare faced cheek.

Oh all right then 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well it turns out even our darker shaded inhabitants are pissed off about this virus now, mainly because its overshadowed the agenda of the BLM movement and George Flid is a long forgotten dangle berry in the annals of 2020. But wait, we now have Baroness Lawrence (yes, you can get a title if your kid gets murdered) piping up about the exposure of BAME people to Covid because of systemic racism. Fuck off. No-one cares about people victimising themselves under the banner of their race.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well it turns out even our darker shaded inhabitants are pissed off about this virus now, mainly because its overshadowed the agenda of the BLM movement and George Flid is a long forgotten dangle berry in the annals of 2020. But wait, we now have Baroness Lawrence (yes, you can get a title if your kid gets murdered) piping up about the exposure of BAME people to Covid because of systemic racism. Fuck off. No-one cares about people victimising themselves under the banner of their race.

I wondered how long it was going to take for this bitter old hag to pipe up with some race baiting bollocks. I've no doubt that next she'll be accusing the white establishment of engineering the chinky flu to wipe out black people in order to racially cleanse the UK.

Instead of giving her a peerage they should have given her a job to which she's better suited like cleaning the shithouses in parliament.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

I wondered how long it was going to take for this bitter old hag to pipe up with some race baiting bollocks. I've no doubt that next she'll be accusing the white establishment of engineering the chinky flu to wipe out black people in order to racially cleanse the UK.

Instead of giving her a peerage they should have given her a job to which she's better suited like cleaning the shithouses in parliament.

I'm surprised she hasn't intertwined free school meals into her BAME argument as well, but then again, she hasn't got to worry about feeding one of her kids

21 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This is actually true CH.  Carotene promotes growth of cones and rods in eye structure.  

You also turn orange if you eat too many. I must say not even Covid looks like turning the clock back to a simpler way of life, basic fresh menus based on economy and home cooking, less sugar and fat. I was brought up on the following and my mum was no great cook but she provided and you rarely saw a fatso kid at school, if anything kids were by comparison to today's fat arses scrawny and under weight looking. Here goes! 

Toad in the Hole

Minced beef shortcrust pie

Beef stew with dumplings

Bubble and Squeak (that was a speciality of the Market Cafe in Borough when it was a proper Fruit and Vegetable Market) 

Cottage Pie

All home made of course. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Pre jihadi stabbing range era?

I am talking about the pre-£10 for a slice of pizza epoch. When South London streets actually boasted greengrocers, fishmongers and butchers shops. You have to go to those snob areas in North London like Highgate to get that. There's a few marvelous fruit and veg shops run by Turks etc in North London there's one in Crouch End. 

On 27/10/2020 at 08:56, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm surprised she hasn't intertwined free school meals into her BAME argument as well, but then again, she hasn't got to worry about feeding one of her kids

I bet she carried on claiming the 'in education' benefits. Fat fucking Chick-A-Boo cunt has done nothing but cash in on it since it happened. 

She's probably furious that the story of Damilola Taylor has been given another look by the media. How dare they draw attention to the everyday occurrence of black on black violence. That's just racist. They should be concentrating on the 1% of black murder victims whose killers weren't also black.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/10/2020 at 20:59, Weary&Disgusted said:

Have you tried reading any of her books ?  Cure for insomnia right there.  Some of the most tedious, vacuous writing ever.  If you attempt to get through more than four paragraphs, the human brain shuts itself down to protect the mind from her dreary, wet, suicidal misery inducing shite.  

Mr Darcy is one of the most boring 1D characters in literary history. This is compounded when he's played by one of the most boring, wooden actors in televisual history; Colin Firth.