CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank Bough Dead

Last Cunt Standing

Astonished both that this made the news Down Under, and that the syphillitic old cunt hadn’t curled his toes years ago. There are many unanswered questions of course, principally whether being rebuffed by Selina Scott and Ann Ford eventually led to him seeking dubious thrills in Soho fleshpots. The next edition of Private Eye will be fun. Still, least he was into adults unlike most of his contemporaries. Silly old sod.

28 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Astonished both that this made the news Down Under, and that the syphillitic old cunt hadn’t curled his toes years ago. There are many unanswered questions of course, principally whether being rebuffed by Selina Scott and Ann Ford eventually led to him seeking dubious thrills in Soho fleshpots. The next edition of Private Eye will be fun. Still, least he was into adults unlike most of his contemporaries. Silly old sod.

If only the word Bough wasn’t in the title. 

Anyway Frank Bough, shame. Taken so young too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

My imagination just closes down when it's asked to process Frank intoning the Hamilton Academicals vs Forfar result like it was the Gettysburg Address - then two hours latter he's racking out a line of ching on a Penthouse Pet's tits.

While wearing her stocking and suspenders, if my memory serves me correctly.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Quite ironic considering his name is rhyming slang for doing the off. I always get him confused with that cunt with the giant paper machete head.

Frank Sidebottom is the one with the comedy blue peter head.  

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Quite ironic considering his name is rhyming slang for doing the off. I always get him confused with that cunt with the giant paper machete head.

15 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Frank Sidebottom is the one with the comedy blue peter head.  

I thought he was talking about the cunt from the nightclub shootout in 'Scarface'.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

My imagination just closes down when it's asked to process Frank intoning the Hamilton Academicals vs Forfar result like it was the Gettysburg Address - then two hours latter he's racking out a line of ching on a Penthouse Pet's tits.

At least he didn't fuck with kids like a lot of the other beeb pervs, If he snorted cocaine off of some whores jugs whilst pissed up then fucking good luck to him,the lucky bastard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought he was talking about the cunt from the nightclub shootout in 'Scarface'.

Was that the film where Pacino played a gun wielding, gangster spic? Or the other film where he played a spic gangster whos wielding a gun? Not to be mistaken with that other film he's in where he's wielding a gun, whilst he's robbing a bank. And he's a spic whose a gangster.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

At least he didn't fuck with kids like a lot of the other beeb pervs, If he snorted cocaine off of some whores jugs whilst pissed up then fucking good luck to him,the lucky bastard.

I remember Saturday afternoons as a kid when he was on one side on Grandstand and Dickhead Davis' World of Sport on the other. My dad would be flicking channels, Racing Post on his lap, screaming at the telly. I always wondered why he kept betting on the same horse.  'You Useless Cunt' never seemed to win. 

• Like 1

I'll never forget the day my dad bought a racehorse home and my mum went fucking apeshit,"What the fuck you going to do with that?" she yelled, "race it" said the old man,She screamed back at him "Yeah?,and by the fucking state of it you'd fucking beat it"

I'm 'ere all week

I remember being down the stables and seeing hanging above the stable doors name tags saying 'One One' & 'Two Two',"They were racehorses" said the maid,"One One was a racehorse and Two two was one too,One One won one race one day and Two Two won one too"

Just.Fuck.Off

31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Exactly. Some normal bloke, doing normal-ish hetero stuff with a grown woman, is thrown under the bus by the showbiz establishment. Whereas, sick fucking nonces like Savile were aggressively protected. Evidence if needed, that the entertainment industry hierarchy is presided over by sick fucking paedo cunts that look after their own.

The judiciary and politicians are no better. That's why a bloke who robs a bookies gets 10 years, and the baby-fucking nonces are given less than half of that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. Some normal bloke, doing normal-ish hetero stuff with a grown woman, is thrown under the bus by the showbiz establishment. Whereas, sick fucking nonces like Savile were aggressively protected. Evidence if needed, that the entertainment industry hierarchy is presided over by sick fucking paedo cunts that look after their own.

The judiciary and politicians are no better. That's why a bloke who robs a bookies gets 10 years, and the baby-fucking nonces are given less than half of that.

What colour stockings do you wear Eric, and what quality coke do you have? 

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I honestly thought he died a few years back. 

Remember him from Grandstand. Old school presenter who gave the news and didn't foist you off with his opinions. Unlike the opinionated cunts nowadays. 

Yeah so old school, he crucified the sex trade on air, then off air indulged himself with Madam Whipladh. Got caught. Thousands of apologies, abased himself on air, got accepted back on TV, made good with his wife and family, then.... lo and behold got caught visiting the Madam Whiplash again! 

FUCKING TWO FACED DIRTY OLD MAN HYPOCRITE WITH HIS SUPERFICIAL DOUBLE STANDARDS. CUNT. 

He was a life long supporter of the Tory Party and John Major's Back to Basics. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah so old school, he crucified the sex trade on air, then off air indulged himself with Madam Whipladh. Got caught. Thousands of apologies, abased himself on air, got accepted back on TV, made good with his wife and family, then.... lo and behold got caught visiting the Madam Whiplash again! 

FUCKING TWO FACED DIRTY OLD MAN HYPOCRITE WITH HIS SUPERFICIAL DOUBLE STANDARDS. CUNT. 

He was a life long supporter of the Tory Party and John Major's Back to Basics. 

I meant old school as in he did his job and not fob us off with his opinion. I couldn't give a shit what he did in his spare time.