CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank Bough Dead

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Weary&Disgusted
36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah so old school, he crucified the sex trade on air, then off air indulged himself with Madam Whipladh. Got caught. Thousands of apologies, abased himself on air, got accepted back on TV, made good with his wife and family, then.... lo and behold got caught visiting the Madam Whiplash again! 

FUCKING TWO FACED DIRTY OLD MAN HYPOCRITE WITH HIS SUPERFICIAL DOUBLE STANDARDS. CUNT. 

He was a life long supporter of the Tory Party and John Major's Back to Basics. 

I've never understood the bondage thing.  Paying some tart to flog you or tie you up or whatever.  Very odd.  Still, each to their own.  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I've never understood the bondage thing.  Paying some tart to flog you or tie you up or whatever.  Very odd.  Still, each to their own.  

Or the 'adult baby' thing. 

You've paid a good looking woman for her time, yet rather than choosing to have a go on her tits and fanny, you want her to change your nappy and give you a Farley's Rusk...

Fuckin weirdos.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I meant old school as in he did his job and not fob us off with his opinion. I couldn't give a shit what he did in his spare time.

It was precisely his sanctimonious preaching and opinions on the radio that led to his downfall. You clearly know nothing about the back story to his fall from grace into disgrace. He was telling people how to behave on radio then he fucking gets caught going behond his wife's back to a prostitite. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

It was precisely his sanctimonious preaching and opinions on the radio that led to his downfall. You clearly know nothing about the back story to his fall from grace into disgrace. He was telling people how to behave on radio then he fucking gets caught going behond his wife's back to a prostitite. 

When I listen to the radio I listen to music not talk. I just remember him as a first rate sports presenter 

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And...............

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah so old school, he crucified the sex trade on air, then off air indulged himself with Madam Whipladh. Got caught. Thousands of apologies, abased himself on air, got accepted back on TV, made good with his wife and family, then.... lo and behold got caught visiting the Madam Whiplash again! 

FUCKING TWO FACED DIRTY OLD MAN HYPOCRITE WITH HIS SUPERFICIAL DOUBLE STANDARDS. CUNT. 

He was a life long supporter of the Tory Party and John Major's Back to Basics. 

So what are you saying he did wrong. I can’t really fault him.