CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another annoying BBC cunt

Total Cuntbreed

'Went back in the closet'!....And I bet no one noticed he was an iron!!. Fucking hell,he's camper than a VW T1 Split Screen Kombi,proof that you have to suck cock if you want to make it in the BBC.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

'Went back in the closet'!....And I bet no one noticed he was an iron!!. Fucking hell,he's camper than a VW T1 Split Screen Kombi,proof that you have to suck cock if you want to make it in the BBC.

Talking of benders... A man from Cheshire has been arrested in connection with the mysterious case of the anally ruptured body in the pool.

It doesn't state whether the suspect has a penchant for golf or drives an imaginary Range Rover whilst drunk.

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you rub up against Alexa like a dog on heat? 

I note you didn't answer my question on the other thread about the arrest in the Lubbock case. Are you helping the police with their inquiries as an informant, or are you out on police bail as a suspect?

21 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I note you didn't answer my question on the other thread about the arrest in the Lubbock case. Are you helping the police with their inquiries as an informant, or are you out on police bail as a suspect?

Seems to me you have an unhealthy interest in cases involving forced anal penetration. Take care of you. Don't. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Seems to me you have an unhealthy interest in cases involving forced anal penetration. Take care of you. Don't. 

So you admit you forcefully penetrated his anus. Tell you want, PM me your details and I'll forward them to the poor lad's father, Terry. He's not got long left and I'm sure he'll be thrilled to talk and get the truth, finally.

Agreed?

14 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

So you admit you forcefully penetrated his anus. Tell you want, PM me your details and I'll forward them to the poor lad's father, Terry. He's not got long left and I'm sure he'll be thrilled to talk and get the truth, finally.

Agreed?

As they say in Gay Times give you an inch and you take a mile - that's just the queue outside the local cottage where you bare your rancid arse every night. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As they say in Gay Times give you an inch and you take a mile - that's just the queue outside the local cottage where you bare your rancid arse every night. 

I'm still waiting on that PM. How can you be so cruel to his poor father - you alone have the ability to end his 20-year long torment.

The truth shall set you free....

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

As they say in Gay Times give you an inch and you take a mile

Give you six inches and you break into a smile. Most of us aren’t as read up on the pervert publications as you appear to be.

Don't forget to fuck off dickwipe.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I'm still waiting on that PM. How can you be so cruel to his poor father - you alone have the ability to end his 20-year long torment.

The truth shall set you free....

I advise you to watch Lust in the Dust asap then practise your biblical quotations before responding to me again. 

On 16/03/2021 at 23:51, Dyslexic cnut said:

So, he ‘struggled’ and had ‘challenges’ during the ‘AIDS crisis’ in Britain. He was born in 1984. So, in a Welsh mining village they were dropping like wide sphinctered flys, staggering out of the pits, clutching their haemorrhaging bulletholes and expiring when this cunt was still shitting yellow? Lying little, attention-seeking deviant Cunt.

On 27/10/2020 at 07:07, Neil said:

I would never have guessed that was the face of the mincing little prick coming out of my radio but the fact that he is tanned as well as raging iron means he was fast tracked to get the job thus leaving many white,straight normal people behind.Utter box ticking cunts

Normal, normal, you call any of this lot on here, normal? People aren’t cunts for being black, gay or for being a woman. Whether any of these tiers of society are over represented in the media or not is a moot point. Working for the BBC should usher anyone to the front of the cunt queue as should being a politician of any hue or being a footballer. But being black? Gay? That’s a bit pedestrian .

On 16/03/2021 at 23:35, Total Cuntbreed said:

And look, here is another little shit stabbing BBC box ticking turd burglar 💩

And to make him even more despicable he is also a Welsh cunt,Owain Wyn Evans what a fucking oxygen thieving little cuntbreed.

Defund the Black Broadcasting Company now they are utter cunts🤮🤬

CDAE27D1-A4E3-4BB6-B3A1-D376EB401B07.jpeg

Defund the BBC because they have a weatherman in a pink suit?

23 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Normal, normal, you call any of this lot on here, normal? People aren’t cunts for being black, gay or for being a woman. Whether any of these tiers of society are over represented in the media or not is a moot point. Working for the BBC should usher anyone to the front of the cunt queue as should being a politician of any hue or being a footballer. But being black? Gay? That’s a bit pedestrian .

What are your thought about the pretentious cunts who work for Sky News?

21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t really think about them tbh. Not a fan of sky.

I don't have a television but I do flick through the various news site BBC, SKY, ITV, Channel 4 and RTE, what I do note is that Sky News tries to pass itself off as the authoritive voice of UK news and by default ends up looking like a budget version of BBC news minus the regional content.