CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another annoying BBC cunt

Total Cuntbreed

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't have a television but I do flick through the various news site BBC, SKY, ITV, Channel 4 and RTE, what I do note is that Sky News tries to pass itself off as the authoritive voice of UK news and by default ends up looking like a budget version of BBC news minus the regional content.

Well, that’s worth the membership fee alone. Fascinating. Now, fuck off you dull cuntess bloke.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've given up on tv weather forecasting which has become part of the "show" and is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. 

"And in closing, here are some pictures of fluffy clouds sent in by regular viewer todgertugger17. Now back to you, Reeta"

"Thank you Tomasz. That's Tomasz Schafernaker there, great pictures Tomasz."

Fucking BBC cunts.

On 21/03/2021 at 19:09, Cuntybaws said:

"And in closing, here are some pictures of fluffy clouds sent in by regular viewer todgertugger17. Now back to you, Reeta"

Fucking BBC cunts.

Not just BBC. They're all at it... and the sexual innuendo garbage... 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not just BBC. They're all at it... and the sexual innuendo garbage... 

20210321_200852.jpg

Will he be your next victim?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking BBC cunts.

Fluffy clouds are the best ones. That’s actually a fact.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fluffy clouds are the best ones. That’s actually a fact.

What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when..... 

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when you were young? What were the skies like when..... 

You sad, pathetic bag of shit. You are single-handedly ruining, and being allowed to ruin this site. You say nothing of interest, worth or humour. You simply do not belong on here, you’re loathed and don’t have the basic self awareness to see that you are not wanted here and most folk are sick to fucking death of your drivel and constant shite. Up to 20 posts a day over a nine month period that would have been higher without your too short bans. You’re not going to improve so just fuck off somewhere else you brain dead, tragic quisling cunt.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The "5 steps to the perfect body" would be very different for a vampire, serial killer, petrolhead or necrophiliac

Always remember my son. It is 10 degrees but it feels like 2 degrees. Always. Elsewhere: which is why cunts are flocking to the holiday portals waving their credit cards: it is 18 degrees feels like 25 degrees. Most of THEIR summer. 

Then there's the piddling down with rain just enough to raise the temperature from 2 to 3 degrees. 

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking BBC cunts.

Anyone who sends in pictures to TV shows is a grade A cunt. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Monday's weather with Thomaz:

10 degrees (feels like 2) 

Outlook Unsettled (shit) 

Dry intervals (piddling mostly) 

Long term forecast (you will die on a day like this in Britain pribably of a chest disease or lack of outdoor exercise) 

The weather report from Jackie Mason. This is worth a look (fast forward the 'Its Raining Men' intro)

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported

The best place to hide is in plain sight 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anyone who sends in pictures to TV shows is a grade A cunt. 

I had a picture shown on TV once. It was "Glen Michael's Cartoon Cavalcade", and I was four, but us grade A cunt's have to start early.

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I sent in a drawing to Vision On, when I was 7. The cunts never showed it. The cunts😡

Given the utter fucking dross they used to put on screen, it must have looked like it was drawn with the feet by an epileptic thalidomide baby. Either that or you really are that bad. 

Here's an example of what you were up against:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOyTJi710mG2rzm_YwSAG

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wanted to tear my ear drums out when that fucking song came on.