CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shithead Philpott to be released early

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8876173/Mairead-Philpott-released-prison-half-way-17-year-jail-term.html

Ain't our justice system wonderful? This fucking swamp donkey and her self proclaimed "'ardman" husband Mick Philpott, along with some other thick cunt, set fire to a house where their 6 kids slept in order to get a bigger house. This of course went tits up and all 6 kids died. She got 17 years for manslaughter but a panel of trendy snowflakes have decided to release her after serving half. What a fucking insult to their souls. This demonstrates everything that's rotten about our justice system. This cunt puts the lives of her children at risk and serves 8 years (I'm no good at maths but someone will work out what that amounts to per dead kid). At the same time nonces are getting fuck all from the courts but hold up a bookies and watch the cunts throw away the key.

Hopefully, someone will recognise her and staple gun the odious cunt's head to the pavement.

Hopefully 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8876173/Mairead-Philpott-released-prison-half-way-17-year-jail-term.html

Ain't our justice system wonderful? This fucking swamp donkey and her self proclaimed "'ardman" husband Mick Philpott, along with some other thick cunt, set fire to a house where their 6 kids slept in order to get a bigger house. This of course went tits up and all 6 kids died. She got 17 years for manslaughter but a panel of trendy snowflakes have decided to release her after serving half. What a fucking insult to their souls. This demonstrates everything that's rotten about our justice system. This cunt puts the lives of her children at risk and serves 8 years (I'm no good at maths but someone will work out what that amounts to per dead kid). At the same time nonces are getting fuck all from the courts but hold up a bookies and watch the cunts throw away the key.

Hopefully, someone will recognise her and staple gun the odious cunt's head to the pavement.

Hopefully 

Paedophiles and sickos seem to be treated with disproportionate leniency by the justice system. Break into a warehouse and steal some laptops and you're gone for a minimum of 7 years. Rape a toddler and you'll be out in 3.

It certainly shows that the politicians who create laws, and the police and judiciary who enforce them, have more than a little sympathy for these sick fucking perverts. Perhaps they share certain interests...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Paedophiles and sickos seem to be treated with disproportionate leniency by the justice system. Break into a warehouse and steal some laptops and you're gone for a minimum of 7 years. Rape a toddler and you'll be out in 3.

It certainly shows that the politicians who create laws, and the police and judiciary who enforce them, have more than a little sympathy for these sick fucking perverts. Perhaps they share certain interests...

From what I have read she already has got a boyfriend waiting for who sends her money every week, and she say's that we wants to have lots of children with him .. I expect that there will be a nice big council house waiting for them to move in and live happily ever after. Mick himself is on a 16 year minimum life sentence so he has got another eight years minimum left to serve in the slammer. I would assume that the other fuckwit who helped them out with the fire will be due for release soon.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

From what I have read she already has got a boyfriend waiting for who sends her money every week, and she say's that we wants to have lots of children with him .. I expect that there will be a nice big council house waiting for them to move in and live happily ever after. Mick himself is on a 16 year minimum life sentence so he has got another eight years minimum left to serve in the slammer. I would assume that the other fuckwit who helped them out with the fire will be due for release soon.

I hope they don't get the winter fuel allowance cuz they won't need it. "Mairead! It's a bit parky tonight, luv, bung a couple of the kids on the fire will ya."

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

I hope they don't get the winter fuel allowance cuz they won't need it. "Mairead! It's a bit parky tonight, luv, bung a couple of the kids on the fire will ya."

My guess is that the halfwit who is hoping to marry her and has enough money to send each week is probably in full employment but still a virgin although he will have to do a runner with her when they set up home together. The worry is that at 39 years old and with her birth record she could easily have another eight kids before menopause kicks in.

27 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My guess is that the halfwit who is hoping to marry her and has enough money to send each week is probably in full employment but still a virgin although he will have to do a runner with her when they set up home together. The worry is that at 39 years old and with her birth record she could easily have another eight kids before menopause kicks in.

I’ve been invited to the wedding. I can’t make up my mind what to get them as a wedding present.... Smoke alarm or fire extinguisher? Fuck it. The bottle of bubbly laced with Novachok I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hopefully 

6 kids divided by 8 years = 2 years and 4 months per kid. Doesn’t seem right to me.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been invited to the wedding. I can’t make up my mind what to get them as a wedding present.... Smoke alarm or fire extinguisher? Fuck it. The bottle of bubbly laced with Novachok I think.

A gallon of Shell Four Star would be favourite.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Six kids? Celtic top? The wrong cunts burned. 

34153C5A00000578-0-image-a-18_1463060267

That said, I doubt there were many potential brain surgeons or rocket scientists among their brood. Second time lucky, eh?

Now there's a couple who are certainly swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

6 kids divided by 8 years = 2 years and 4 months per kid. Doesn’t seem right to me.

I've checked with Diane Abbott and she's confirmed it's correct. 

She also added that because she's white she should have served 83 years for each child.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hopefully 

Mick’s writing his memoirs inside. It’s working title is ‘Honey I burned the kids.’ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hopefully 

8 likes and counting Gypps. I hope you’re not going to make a habit of this.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I want that penthouse Billy. I can get accustomed to the high life.

Once a bird gets her feet under the table it’s game over. I should know. I’ve been married 3 fucking times. Eric isn't going to take this lying down Luv.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Six kids? Celtic top? The wrong cunts burned. 

34153C5A00000578-0-image-a-18_1463060267

That said, I doubt there were many potential brain surgeons or rocket scientists among their brood. Second time lucky, eh?

They were jealous of you lot,they wanted their own Burns night