CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French Connection

White Cunt

I would lie if I said it was unexpected. The groomies had again taken to slaughtering the secular French. With more and more of those crazed savages running amok throughout Europe, which direction will the governments take? Will they protect their citizens or allow the rampages to continue?

While the leftie media prints daily news about the dead ones crossing the borders, the sea, driving sympathy for the deceased, little is provided to assure the public that some hard work had been put into keeping those nutters at bay.

I want them dead.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I would lie if I said it was unexpected. The groomies had again taken to slaughtering the secular French. With more and more of those crazed savages running amok throughout Europe, which direction will the governments take? Will they protect their citizens or allow the rampages to continue?

While the leftie media prints daily news about the dead ones crossing the borders, the sea, driving sympathy for the deceased, little is provided to assure the public that some hard work had been put into keeping those nutters at bay.

I want them dead.

The civilised nations need to come to an agreement to categorise Islam as a death cult and not a religion. If you want to be a member, fuck off to an Islamic country. Britain, the rest of Europe and every other cunt should outlaw the practice of Islam and deport any cunt that refuses to renounce it.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The civilised nations need to come to an agreement to categorise Islam as a death cult and not a religion. If you want to be a member, fuck off to an Islamic country. Britain, the rest of Europe and every other cunt should outlaw the practice of Islam and deport any cunt that refuses to renounce it.

Any self-respecting death cult, tends to focus its' energy on the premature expiration of the members. These fuckers slaughter general public. I agree it's high time to organise ourselves against those cunts and ban the disease.

Whilst not quite in the 'hang em and flog em' camp of my esteemed colleagues (seepostings passim), the inevitable candlelit vigils and positive hashtags may serve a psychologically beneficial purpose for children, but we should be beyond that.

Fighting Islamists does not involve being even more liberal and tolerant and 'diverse'.

Fighting them (as far as the UK is concerned - I'm not across the precise details of what the Frenceh Security Services are doing at present) means interning the 3500 who are currently on a watch list, isolating Wahabbiist, and other radical Muslim prisoners in jails to prevent them from radicalising others, making clear to the wider community that their taboos and shibboleths are not ours - I'd love it if on one day EVERY mass media outlet in the country showed those cartoons of the prophet Mohammed, purely to test British Muslims adherance to the notion that secular law trumps religious fervour in our country - and if they want to follow their faith that strictly, there are plenty of other countries they might feel more at home in

... oh, and selective deportation.

The kind of liberalism and the concept of 'human rights' that has developed in the UK and all across the West is not decency.

It is a form of insanity, partly instigated by people who hate their own culture, history and people.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The 1066 Establishment love the colour of Arab money. They sold most of the derelict London Docklands to the Middle East under Thatcher. The Arabs look after our Pensiin Funds. So anti Islam will never happen. However, the West has gone further by actively encouraging and arming radical insurgents in muslim countries where they can't do their shitty business, eg Libya and Syria, Iran, even Afghanistan with the Taliban when it suited them. What goes around comes around. Don't pin the blame on so called "Lefties" when its been successive British govts at the heart of this because of TRADITIONAL foreign policy aims. 

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Starting with Saddique Khan the stunted runt of a cunt. I’ll gladly drive him down to Dover in the back of my Transit, give him a good belting and throw his pustulous body off Beachy Head.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Starting with Saddique Khan the stunted runt of a cunt. I’ll gladly drive him down to Dover in the back of my Transit, give him a good belting and throw his pustulous body off Beachy Head.

Take him to Dover, and  throw him off Beachy Head.  Geography isn't your strong point is it, you stupid, thick cunt.

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Take him to Dover, and  throw him off Beachy Head.  Geography isn't your strong point is it, you stupid, thick cunt.

Well, he's going to Dover first, to let Sadiq see the white cliffs for the last time before being beaten to death.  Billy is thoughtful and considerate to a fault, you see.  

42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Cut him some slack withers; his education over the water involved making Molotov cocktails and lobbing them at catholic cunts. 

You French wankers need to get a grip on your resident peacefuls and stop this stabby nonsense. Buy them all rubber dinghies and send 'em over here

• Like 1

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Any self-respecting death cult, tends to focus its' energy on the premature expiration of the members. These fuckers slaughter general public. I agree it's high time to organise ourselves against those cunts and ban the disease.

There's no point in banning it, they'll just start pretending to be martyrs. They should be ridiculed... pointed at and laughed at in the street for thair absurd belief in fairy-stories and adherence to medieval social practises. Expression of any religious thought should be strongly challenged at every opportunity.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Being good at geography isn’t necessary to know that France is a festering shithole, without equal anywhere on Earth. And a population befitting its status. Keep your paws off our fish. Stick to frogs legs, snails and all the other shite you pond dwellers shovel down les gobs. 

Dont forget to keep your head on.

• Like 1

There is a sort of predetermined "randomness" about this

# Tunisian already involved in knife crime? 

# radicalised or not? 

# takes long established route up through Italy across the border at Ventimiglia near Nice looking for work? The ferries direct to France probably suspended. Even so he must have money. 

# travelling on his own or, usually, in a small group

# sleeps out rough one night then goes into centre of Nice and goes crazy killing three etc. 

All in all none of it makes sense. If he was a hair trigger away from going beserk then how did he wait until entering France in order to unleash? 

This is classic Jackal wildcat terrorism organised in Tunisia. That whole strip of North African territory could do with a good neutron bombing. 

But no the stupid fuckers in the West welcomed the "Arab Spring" and fall of Gaddafi and since then there's been nothing but trouble. 

7 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Well, he's going to Dover first, to let Sadiq see the white cliffs for the last time before being beaten to death.  Billy is thoughtful and considerate to a fault, you see.  

Go easy on the old goose tampering frog cunt. He’s really suffering mentally from lockdown related issues. If he goes out he’ll likely be run over by a drunken maniac in a 2CV travelling about 12 KPH. If he stays indoors no one will ever remember he existed, or care. So he’ll starve to death. Either way it’s a win/win for the rest of civilisation.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is a sort of predetermined "randomness" about this

# Tunisian already involved in knife crime? 

# radicalised or not? 

# takes long established route up through Italy across the border at Ventimiglia near Nice looking for work? The ferries direct to France probably suspended. Even so he must have money. 

# travelling on his own or, usually, in a small group

# sleeps out rough one night then goes into centre of Nice and goes crazy killing three etc. 

All in all none of it makes sense. If he was a hair trigger away from going beserk then how did he wait until entering France in order to unleash? 

This is classic Jackal wildcat terrorism organised in Tunisia. That whole strip of North African territory could do with a good neutron bombing. 

But no the stupid fuckers in the West welcomed the "Arab Spring" and fall of Gaddafi and since then there's been nothing but trouble. 

We hoped that the Arab spring would bring in its wake some fledgling democracies as it did with the colour revolutions in Eastern Europe,  win some lose some.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Go easy on the old goose tampering frog cunt. He’s really suffering mentally from lockdown related issues. If he goes out he’ll likely be run over by a drunken maniac in a 2CV travelling about 12 KPH. If he stays indoors no one will ever remember he existed, or care. So he’ll starve to death. Either way it’s a win/win for the rest of civilisation.

Well, everyone is stressed.  Sign o the times.  

I'm so keyed up, I'm tempted to try that Chinese therapy with the needles which people tell me is very relaxing.  Now, what was it called again ?  ACU... ACU... Oh yes, I remember now, Heroin, that's the one.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Well, everyone is stressed.  Sign o the times.  

I'm so keyed up, I'm tempted to try that Chinese therapy with the needles which people tell me is very relaxing.  Now, what was it called again ?  ACU... ACU... Oh yes, I remember now, Heroin, that's the one.  

Fentanyl.

On 30/10/2020 at 12:53, Witheredscrote said:

I heard a nasty rumour that your fishermen are planning to blockade our channel ports over Christmas. There's nothing else that brings more warmth to an Englishman's heart than the sight of French ships on fire. The channel is going to look like Mers El Kebir in July 1940 come New years day, you pack of garlic munching faggots.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I heard a nasty rumour that your fishermen are planning to blockade our channel ports over Christmas. There's nothing else that brings more warmth to an Englishman's heart than the sight of French ships on fire. The channel is going to look like Mers El Kebir in July 1940 come New years day, you pack of garlic munching faggots.

Alas poor Withers is unlikely to see in the new year. He is after all a shrivelled up ancient old cunt. The only thing keeping his joints lubricated is copious amounts of goose fat, administered through what was formerly his penis.

• Like 2

And its about time we locked up all these so called “radicalised‘ cunts in this fucking country BEFORE they have a chance to do anything.

The fucking police let these cunts burn Poppies/Flags,’cos they are too shit scared to arrest the cunts, but if i burnt a copy of their “religious text‘ i would be filmed and arrested by the police for ‘inciting racial hatred‘ and labelled a racist Nazi.

Again and again we see it it on the news how these terrorist cuntbreeds were “under surveillance” or “known to the police’ and nothing at all is done until it is too late FFS! 
Wtf is wrong with this country! 
Bring in identity cards and stop people randomly,but then you will have all the cunts up in arms about their freedom + human rights bollocks brigade whining etc,etc.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

And its about time we locked up all these so called “radicalised‘ cunts in this fucking country BEFORE they have a chance to do anything.

The fucking police let these cunts burn Poppies/Flags,’cos they are too shit scared to arrest the cunts, but if i burnt a copy of their “religious text‘ i would be filmed and arrested by the police for ‘inciting racial hatred‘ and labelled a racist Nazi.

Again and again we see it it on the news how these terrorist cuntbreeds were “under surveillance” or “known to the police’ and nothing at all is done until it is too late FFS! 
Wtf is wrong with this country! 
Bring in identity cards and stop people randomly,but then you will have all the cunts up in arms about their freedom + human rights bollocks brigade whining etc,etc.

If you look at the ratio of attacks carried out to attacks foiled, our security services actually do a pretty good job. It's impossible to stop a random fuckwit with a knife who's flipped his lid because he's seen a picture of Muhammad sucking cock but most of the sophisticated cunts tend to get nicked. 

Let them burn the poppies, it makes everyone hate them even more.

26 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The French can look after themselves...their internal security system is excellent. The fuckers instigating this latest pointless bout of targeted killings will have to look out...retribution will come.... on swift wings!

Well it has to be, doesn't it? Still not seeing how simply removing the troublesome groups of foreigners causing all the problems in the first place and sending them back where they came from isn't the simplest solution - although the froggy cunts would probably prefer to ship the misery over here just to be cunts. 

They've been doing it themselves for centuries in Mecca.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Well it has to be, doesn't it? Still not seeing how simply removing the troublesome groups of foreigners causing all the problems in the first place and sending them back where they came from isn't the simplest solution - although the froggy cunts would probably prefer to ship the misery over here just to be cunts. 

They've been doing it themselves for centuries in Mecca.

You may not remember how they handled the “Algerie Francaise” situation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

You may not remember how they handled the “Algerie Francaise” situation.

C de G played the long game there. He plugged away at that problem, without flinching. At that time there were more assassination attempts on his life, than Decs has had bans.

A book by Jonathan Fenby  'The General Charles de Gaulle, and the France he saved'  is a good read.

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

C de G played the long game there. He plugged away at that problem, without flinching. At that time there were more assassination attempts on his life, than Decs has had bans.

A book by Jonathan Fenby  'The General Charles de Gaulle, and the France he saved'  is a good read.

Yes......