CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French Connection

White Cunt

On 30/10/2020 at 20:50, King Billy said:

Go easy on the old goose tampering frog cunt. He’s really suffering mentally from lockdown related issues. If he goes out he’ll likely be run over by a drunken maniac in a 2CV travelling about 12 KPH. If he stays indoors no one will ever remember he existed, or care. So he’ll starve to death. Either way it’s a win/win for the rest of civilisation.

2CV at 12 mph? That's pretty fast. I Remember Jasper Carrott taking the piss out of them. Driver in one giving abuse to a copper as he drove past. "It's alright Sarge I've got his number. His chassis number"   

11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I heard a nasty rumour that your fishermen are planning to blockade our channel ports over Christmas. There's nothing else that brings more warmth to an Englishman's heart than the sight of French ships on fire. The channel is going to look like Mers El Kebir in July 1940 come New years day, you pack of garlic munching faggots.

The cost of pontooning across will at least treble. Drugs will have to be re-routed. 

While I agree with the general sentiment I find the running of Gene Hackman's reputation through the mud entirely deplorable and would beg the court to consider The Right Honourable Sir Desmond Angus Swayne TD VR as the true culprit and mastermind behind this unspeakable act of international Hammer Horror/ciurtesy of Paramount Studios, Hollywood. and MP for New Forest (in his spare time) when not making a few bob on the side out of Brexit. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

While I agree with the general sentiment I find the running of Gene Hackman's reputation through the mud entirely deplorable and would beg the court to consider The Right Honourable Sir Desmond Angus Swayne TD VR as the true culprit and mastermind behind this unspeakable act of international Hammer Horror/ciurtesy of Paramount Studios, Hollywood. and MP for New Forest (in his spare time) when not making a few bob on the side out of Brexit. 

That’s cleared that up then.

On 30/10/2020 at 11:34, King Billy said:

Starting with Saddique Khan the stunted runt of a cunt. I’ll gladly drive him down to Dover in the back of my Transit, give him a good belting and throw his pustulous body off Beachy Head.

I assume that you would be picking a load of migrants up at Dover before driving to Sussex and then throwing your miserable self and the van off Beachy Head .. at a guess your "massage parlours" are really you working as a lorry driver bringing migrants across Europe from Turkey in a refrigerated container and then releasing them at Felixstowe?

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I assume that you would be picking a load of migrants up at Dover before driving to Sussex and then throwing your miserable self and the van off Beachy Head .. at a guess your "massage parlours" are really you working as a lorry driver bringing migrants across Europe from Turkey in a refrigerated container and then releasing them at Felixstowe?

Yeah, you got me. Fuck you’re clever.

On 30/10/2020 at 12:53, Witheredscrote said:

Take him to Dover, and  throw him off Beachy Head.  Geography isn't your strong point is it, you stupid, thick cunt.

Withers, you insolvent Paul Bunyan cunt, I'm back.

Take your non direct debit enabled, basic bank account and shove it up your fucking arse.

• Like 3

On 29/10/2020 at 15:29, White Cunt said:

I would lie if I said it was unexpected. The groomies had again taken to slaughtering the secular French. With more and more of those crazed savages running amok throughout Europe, which direction will the governments take? Will they protect their citizens or allow the rampages to continue?

While the leftie media prints daily news about the dead ones crossing the borders, the sea, driving sympathy for the deceased, little is provided to assure the public that some hard work had been put into keeping those nutters at bay.

I want them dead.

I’d love to Cunt you off, but am begrudgingly agreeing