CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

Black history month is nearly over... 1 month to celebrate a history of nothing...
We should now have a “White History” November December, January, February, March,  April, May, June and July, because .. all things considered, that’s about the balance of contribution each race has made in the development of this world, oh, and while I’m at, the (Black) newsreader on BBC tonight wasn’t wearing a poppy, and the fucking low IQ retard, couldn’t get the name of the French president correct.. another example of “ Posiitive Discrimination “ gone wrong... and whilst I’m on my soapbox, I’ll say this, you’d all better hope and Pray that Donald Trump wins another term... I don’t need to explain why..

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh come, it is a stick that comes back. That beats the wheel. Don't it? 

Don't forget the straight, heavy stick. They can hit rocks and trees and other objects with it to make a noise. And what would we do without 101 recipes for flies?

They really are jolly clever.

• Like 1