CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

• 11 months later...
On 02/10/2021 at 13:21, Cuntybaws said:

It's that time again, already. I don't know why they don't just have "Black History Year" or "Black History Decade" because it never seems to fucking stop anyway.

It's  déjà vu all over again. I can give you the totality of black history in less than a minute:

1) Lived up trees
2) Became slaves
3) Sang sad songs
4) Pretended to matter

51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's  déjà vu all over again. I can give you the totality of black history in less than a minute:

1) Lived up trees
2) Became slaves
3) Sang sad songs
4) Pretended to matter

5) Became proficient in drug dealing, rape and knife crime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Still none the wiser Witheredscrote, ask me again in a couple of years, and I'll have an answer... however, you'll most probably be dead by then so it matters not. 

Raaso, did you witness the recent scrap between the Wolf and the Aussie Doc? Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can reanimate him with magic dust and chicken bones though?

I can Eric, however due to supply issues caused by Brexit, the cost of living crisis and price of fuel, I've had to exchange the magic dust for Colombia's finest and several beatings with a frozen Iceland chicken. He'll be better a much better Witheredscrote than the vile previous incarnation. 

• Like 1

On 01/10/2022 at 19:48, Cuntybaws said:

1) Lived up trees
2) Became slaves
3) Sang sad songs
4) Pretended to matter

On 01/10/2022 at 20:42, King Billy said:

5) Became proficient in drug dealing, rape and knife crime.

You'll have to change the order for 4 & 5 to correct the chronology or some pedantic cunt will point out your mistake and take the piss 🤓

• Like 2

On 03/10/2022 at 12:41, Dyslexic cnut said:

Raaso, did you witness the recent scrap between the Wolf and the Aussie Doc? Any thoughts?

I've been dead for the last few months DC, Raas was drifting in the sea equidistant to England and Australia, I became awoken by fiery exchanges between corner members in said countries, by the time the Rum had worn off I had to get my arse down the DWP to sign on.

I wanted to ask you about this @Goober chap... I remember you kicking his sensitive arse many an evening in times past. After making a total cunt of himself the other day (when all I did was ask him a question and implied he was strangely upset about Prince Andrew not getting enough recognition at the Queens funeral) he's appears to have retreated away. If he's not dead, shall we kill him? C'mon let's get him. 

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I KNEW this was only a matter of time...

Calls for year-round black history in schools

Let’s teach them all about black history. Let’s teach them how their own people rounded them up and sold them to European and Eastern traders. Then let’s teach them about how they were arsehole lucky to be descended from the slaves who ended up in Europe. Affording them proper housing, food, clothing and medical care.

Ungrateful, arse scratching, shit thick fucking pigs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let’s teach them all about black history. Let’s teach them how their own people rounded them up and sold them to European and Eastern traders. Then let’s teach them about how they were arsehole lucky to be descended from the slaves who ended up in Europe. Affording them proper housing, food, clothing and medical care.

Ungrateful, arse scratching, shit thick fucking pigs.

This has been inevitable Eric  Ever since Kunta Kinte noticed the size of his masters prick while he was having a piss up against the hanging tree, and laughed all the way through 500 lashes, back in the good old days.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Their past can be taught in less time than it takes to conduct half a primary school history lesson, so I've got no fucking idea how they intend to drag it out for an entire year:

"Once upon a time, some monkeys on the African savannah decided that they were sick and tired of being eaten by things. They packed up their shit and walked north, gradually spreading out to the rest of the world. The vast majority of their monkey friends were too fucking thick and lazy to move, so they stayed on the dark continent and natural selection ensured that their feckless, imbecilic genes were passed on.

A couple of hundred thousand years later, the descendants of the bone idle, thick as fuck monkeys still live in mud huts and haven't really done much of note. The get up and go gibbons, however, evolved into human beings and created all the nice things that we love".

The End.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Their history can be taught in less than a single primary school lesson. I've no idea how it can be dragged out for a month, let alone a year:

"Once upon a time, some monkeys on the African savannah decided that they were sick and tired of being eaten by things. They packed up their shit and walked north, gradually spreading out to the rest of the world. The vast majority of their monkey friends were too fucking thick and lazy to move, so they stayed on the dark continent and natural selection ensured that their feckless, imbecilic genes were passed on.

A couple of hundred thousand years later, the descendants of the bone idle, thick as fuck monkeys still live in mud huts and haven't really done much of note. The get up and go gibbons, however, evolved into human beings and created all the nice things that we love".

The End.

It’s like actually being there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"My [ancestors'] history did not start with slavery. Black people have been in this country since Roman times, if not before."

This is either pure ignorance, or a blatant lie. It's true that Africans came here back then, but because it is documented that they came from Mauretania, these stupid cunts assume they mean the modern African country of Mauritania. 

Actually, Mauretania was a roman province stretching across present-day Algeria/Morocco. Its inhabitants in those days were Berbers, who are of a more Mediterranean complexion, and are actually considered white by all means.

These fucking idiots who mix these two up, and also believe African is synonymous with black, are mainly responsible for maintaining this "diversity built Britain" camel-cockery that pervades the place at the minute. Note that diversity means black people though, not East Asians, Latinos and the like. Don't even get me started on the myths surrounding Windrush and its reasons for coming here.

Decs got it spot on above. You could teach black history of the UK all year round by making them read the same short paragraph every morning off the back of a postage stamp. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The get up and go gibbons, however, evolved into human beings and created all the nice things that we love".

The End.

The Planet of the Apes documentaries were an eye opener.

I'm watching Friday Night Live on C4, it's fucking shit, so nothing new there apart from a guest appearance by Pen on the electric piano. 

23 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

The Planet of the Apes documentaries were an eye opener.

I'm watching Friday Night Live on C4, it's fucking shit, so nothing new there apart from a guest appearance by Pen on the electric piano. 

An advert for it popped up about two hours ago on my idiot box.

I can't remember it first time around, but I'm aware of the prevailing opinion that Ben Elton would be better off dead.

Regardless of my relative youth in comparison to yourself, you old northern bastard, I can appreciate the hypocrisy of that mole-faced Jew trying to engineer a comeback by mocking an elite section of society that he's been well and truly up the arse of for the best part of the last forty years.

Is Billy Bragg doing the feeemee tooon?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Their past can be taught in less time than it takes to conduct half a primary school history lesson, so I've got no fucking idea how they intend to drag it out for an entire year:

The End.

I’m obviously sympathetic to the notion that those people who tire of the situation they find themselves in and and have the brains to move on are in many ways more advanced than those who stay behind. 

When can we expect you?

• Like 1

On 02/10/2022 at 02:48, Cuntybaws said:

1) Lived up trees
2) Became slaves
3) Sang sad songs
4) Pretended to matter

Just out of pedantic interest, Bawsy, where do the fine tunes of Bob Marley and The Wailers fit in? 3 or 4?

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An advert for it popped up about two hours ago on my idiot box.

I can't remember it first time around, but I'm aware of the prevailing opinion that Ben Elton would be better off dead.

Regardless of my relative youth in comparison to yourself, you old northern bastard, I can appreciate the hypocrisy of that mole-faced Jew trying to engineer a comeback by mocking an elite section of society that he's been well and truly up the arse of for the best part of the last forty years.

Is Billy Bragg doing the feeemee tooon?

Ben Elton spends most of his life in the comfortable suburb of East Fremantle these days. I confess to finding him funny once or twice, and I don’t mind him making a bit of dosh or writing crappy books. But We Will Rock You deserves him a special place in hell. 

• Like 1