CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So who's to be avoided, who are the decent cunts, and who are the wrong un cunts?

Finding that out for yourself is part of the fun. What other cunting sites are/were you a veteran of? 

I joined Dosbods a while ago. They were intimidated by my magnificence and immediately banned me. They sent their best man @The XYY Man over for revenge. I'm afraid I had to kill him.

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's some good in all the cunts on here if you dig deep enough.

But avoid Ape at all costs as i've heard he likes to surprise new comers with a surprise fingering up the ring piece and he has a pronounced mincing walk. 

I look forward to understanding what the fuck is going on at Cunts Corner...is that a real picture of Mrs Roops?

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's some good in all the cunts on here if you dig deep enough.

But avoid Ape at all costs as i've heard he likes to surprise new comers with a surprise fingering up the ring piece and he has a pronounced mincing walk. 

And avoid you. Despite having excellent taste in cinema, you're still a fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I look forward to understanding what the fuck is going on at Cunts Corner...is that a real picture of Mrs Roops?

Yes. I think it's quite sexy, despite having the creepy undertone of Victorian post-mortem photography.

And no, gypsy's isn't really her. It's Louise English. 

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So who's to be avoided, who are the decent cunts, and who are the wrong un cunts?

Don't trust @Eric Cuntman, he'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear, tickle you in places you wouldn't show your mother, then, once you shoot your likes all over his face, he'll drop you and move on to the next gullible newbie. He's a strumpet. 

• Like 2