CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's some good in all the cunts on here if you dig deep enough.

But avoid Ape at all costs as i've heard he likes to surprise new comers with a surprise fingering up the ring piece and he has a pronounced mincing walk. 

@Ape™️ is OK, unless you're a complete and utter prick. 

Just saying. Nothing to see here. Move on. Wanker. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Black history month is nearly over... 1 month to celebrate a history of nothing...
We should now have a “White History” November December, January, February, March,  April, May, June and July, because .. all things considered, that’s about the balance of contribution each race has made in the development of this world, oh, and while I’m at, the (Black) newsreader on BBC tonight wasn’t wearing a poppy, and the fucking low IQ retard, couldn’t get the name of the French president correct.. another example of “ Posiitive Discrimination “ gone wrong... and whilst I’m on my soapbox, I’ll say this, you’d all better hope and Pray that Donald Trump wins another term... I don’t need to explain why..

I dunno Eddie, I'm with Itchy Ballsack the chancellor and his fucking 50p coin with diversity built Britain on the tails side. Exclude the Micks and Italians to take the heat off us, and the rest of the cunts truly have built Britain the last 70 years, hence why it is such a shit hole.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Black history month is nearly over... 1 month to celebrate a history of nothing...
We should now have a “White History” November December, January, February, March,  April, May, June and July, because .. all things considered, that’s about the balance of contribution each race has made in the development of this world, oh, and while I’m at, the (Black) newsreader on BBC tonight wasn’t wearing a poppy, and the fucking low IQ retard, couldn’t get the name of the French president correct.. another example of “ Posiitive Discrimination “ gone wrong... and whilst I’m on my soapbox, I’ll say this, you’d all better hope and Pray that Donald Trump wins another term... I don’t need to explain why..

Black this, black that, BAME topics, safe spaces for ethnic types, free white girls for all the homies....

Fuck me, if I were a darkie I’d be bloody embarrassed by this bullshite carry on. And all because some daft coppers in the US killed some piece of vile shit who had it coming. Shot the fucking lot of em no matter what colour 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Black this, black that, BAME topics, safe spaces for ethnic types, free white girls for all the homies....

Fuck me, if I were a darkie I’d be bloody embarrassed by this bullshite carry on. And all because some daft coppers in the US killed some piece of vile shit who had it coming. Shot the fucking lot of em no matter what colour 

I've heard another bro' was shot by the cops because he didn't put the knife down as instructed by armed police.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We have Stephen Lawrence day to look forward to in April 2021, can’t bloody wait...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I would suggest you fuck off and don't give me anymore of your suggestions you no good shit cunt. Fuck off.

Good start young pup. You’ve obviously some intelligence to work out Harold The Stupid is wanker, possibly the result of forced mating between an orangutan with tertiary Down’s syndrome and a regional ITV weather girl. The end product is spasticated beyond belief and makes a right cunt of himself here on and hourly basis. I want him dead

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I look forward to understanding what the fuck is going on at Cunts Corner...is that a real picture of Mrs Roops?

As for sauce pants, I’ve tried to learn him up in the ways of a gentleman cunt be he seems think as a fucking plank. Ignore the twat

p.s. would you like me to take a shite in your mouth?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bally you mad cunt; can’t we just ship all the channel swimming boat peacefuls and BLM cunts to your old domain? I’m sure they’d receive a warm welcome and we might find out where all those AR15s and AKs are buried 

Why not? The boys back home could do with a bit of target practice. 

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We have Stephen Lawrence day to look forward to in April 2021, can’t bloody wait...

This bullshit is simply a Diana moment. In years to come the whole world will look back and see what utter cunts people were. Middle class white people are the worst. I’d rather live next to a house full of Somali gypos than be subjected to their warped sense of social justice. In fact, I’d rather live next to a cunt like you

Hows fatty?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bally you mad cunt; can’t we just ship all the channel swimming boat peacefuls and BLM cunts to your old domain? I’m sure they’d receive a warm welcome and we might find out where all those AR15s and AKs are buried 

Stubbs. If I took the missus and  a couple of kids I’d borrowed  out on a rowing boat on the Serpentine and the fucking thing sank. Do you think I’d be regarded as a brave but unfortunate wretch, deserving sympathy, or an irresponsible, kid drowning cunt, deserving only contempt and condemnation? I just can’t get my head round this refugee thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stubbs. If I took the missus and  a couple of kids I’d borrowed  out on a rowing boat on the Serpentine and the fucking thing sank. Do you think I’d be regarded as a brave but unfortunate wretch, deserving sympathy, or an irresponsible, kid drowning cunt, deserving only contempt and condemnation? I just can’t get my head round this refugee thing.

Extremely foolhardy at the least. Most of these wallahs seem to have family here already living in lundon somewhere. If I were them I’d stay in France or go to Holland or Belgium- it’s much nicer 

If those scots dogs want out of UK and straight into the EU so much than pack the poor Syrian kids with full beards and hate filled eyes off there. It would definitely improve the overall intelligence and good looks of their sub arctic wasteland 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How long do you really think it's going to be before a load of black cunts try and dig up George Floyd's gold coffin to weigh it in for scrap? The body would be irreverently kicked back into the hole or left for the rats.

That scenario pretty much sums up their hive mentality. None of them give a fuck about historic oppression, the suffering of their ancestors or equality. They use those issues to grab whatever they can for themselves right now. They didn't give a fuck about Floyd. If 'black lives matter', why are they always killing each other like no other race on the planet?

The Floyd incident was just used as an excuse to demand preferential treatment and put themselves above the law.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This bullshit is simply a Diana moment. In years to come the whole world will look back and see what utter cunts people were. Middle class white people are the worst. I’d rather live next to a house full of Somali gypos than be subjected to their warped sense of social justice. In fact, I’d rather live next to a cunt like you

Hows fatty?

Fatty is doing rather well for himself, got rid of the R8 and bought a Tesla, electric wanker. He is moving house to a tony Montana style monstrosity of a pad in Bournemouth, with his air stewardess girlfriend, I hate the big eared cunt...

How long is this 'taking the knee' bollocks going to continue for? White millionaire footballers who dont really give a fuck being forced to comply with the authoriteies through fear of being called out as a racist,utter fucking shit.They practically live and work with loads of 'em day in day out ,would one of them please take a stand(sic) and say it for what it is....political correctness gone fucking mad.

• Like 1