CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So Corbyn is alright then?

ChildeHarold

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There's an enduring image.  You're something of a poet CBB.  

Starmer is Jupiter rising 

Corbyn is Mars melting.

I am a mushroom with a folded Stilton melangement infused with creotine and creosote.Apects of my mind are actually a meringue with an effervescent coulis of cauliflower purée.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You keep using the word “grassing” which is compatible only with cunts who have been imprisoned or gangland types inhabiting scum stratas..

Your opinions are as dementable as the lowly criminal personifications you allie yourself to...

Fuck off slime...

If the shoe fits, wear it! You papist fuckwit!

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Did you get the shit kicked out of you in the queue at the food bank today and decide to indulge us with your self loathing?

A thousand apologies for my dirty mouth closely followed by my decaying teeth and bringing up the rear my unwashed arse. I am a total disgrace to the Labour Party and should be entirely obliterated from public life for questioning the right of the Trucking Funt to indulge in prehistorical fantasies involving weird and slightly taboo sex. Yum yum. 

LOL (and you know I meant it sincerely) 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

A thousand apologies for my dirty mouth closely followed by my decaying teeth and bringing up the rear my unwashed arse. I am a total disgrace to the Labour Party and should be entirely obliterated from public life for questioning the right of the Trucking Funt to indulge in prehistorical fantasies involving weird and slightly taboo sex. Yum yum. 

LOL (and you know I meant it sincerely) 

Are you wanking over your keyboard again?

3 hours ago, Joker said:

Corbyn was, and is, a complete cunt, he let his visit to Glastonbury go to his head, when all the middle-class lefties cheered him, like the coming of the new messiah, he actually believed he was.

The fact is, if Britain wanted this cunt for a Prime-minister, they would've fuckin' voted for him, obviously they didn't, so we got the other cunt instead.

How sad, too bad, never mind!

Ain't you bold!

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Corbyn is Mars melting.

I am a mushroom with a folded Stilton melangement infused with creotine and creosote.Apects of my mind are actually a meringue with an effervescent coulis of cauliflower purée.

The only possible explanation for this.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

To dismiss Starmer as merely crafty is a complete underestimation of a man who has risen  to the top ...twice. He is an operator. Re trans generational international Jewish conspiracies? I simply disagree...I don’t buy it.

What about if I offer buy one get 10% off another? I know - buy two, get one free. Oh what the fuck, two for price of one and 50% off your next flight to America. OK, you're playing hard to get: my final offer. After this you can go and fuck yourself and Keir Starmer as far as I'm concerned: sign up to buy one a month on a twelve month contact and you can join my VIP Club for free which entitles you to free petrol and unlimited mileage in a brand new Landrover Discovery for the first three months if you promise to switch all your electricity to a Nigerian facility off the coast of Libya. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is superb! Carry on drinking. 

I’ve had 2 g any ts a bo

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

All very interesting but I don't believe that your boyfriend would let you wank him off before breakfast would he?

Your boyfriend fucks his camel with a condom which then becomes your chewing gum for the week..

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What about if I offer buy one get 10% off another? I know - buy two, get one free. Oh what the fuck, two for price of one and 50% off your next flight to America. OK, you're playing hard to get: my final offer. After this you can go and fuck yourself and Keir Starmer as far as I'm concerned: sign up to buy one a month on a twelve month contact and you can join my VIP Club for free which entitles you to free petrol and unlimited mileage in a brand new Landrover Discovery for the first three months if you promise to switch all your electricity to a Nigerian facility off the coast of Libya. 

Calm yourself.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yes but the root cause of it all is the worship of an imaginary sky fairy and all kinds of superstitious nonsense. In fact, Muslims worship the same god as you do. Do you not feel that you bear some responsibility for helping to spread this iron age level of ignorance?

I agree entirely. Imagine being so impervious to learning that you cling to old stories written down by dubious men many years ago, and do so in the face of overwhelming evidence that there is nothing really there and your belief system, while making you feel good, special and clever, is bollocks. Such thinking lends itself to cultish groupthink, where the more extreme you become the more the cult will praise you and lavish high office upon you, whereas doubters and apostates are reviled as traitors and people of low intelligence. Cult members are encouraged to hate these people most of all, for it is doubt and questions that the leaders fear most of all, as that way leads to collapse of their control. In the end, cults collapse because they do not deliver on their promises, be it of appearing sky fairies, a good seat for the rapture, or 72 virgins. Despairing of the possibility of overthrow, cult leaders will often chose a dramatic end via burning building or kool-aid. Those that are left will wander among the dead wondering how it ever came to this. How once smart people could ever have been so duped.

We live in terrifying times. 

How is the car park coming along, anyway?

49 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Criminal scum.

Fuck off back to a rule 43 cell with a Nigerian scumonster.

lol.

I have no criminal convictions. In fact, the police won't arrest me anymore because I sue the thick fuckers when they do. Pigs hate their ugly mugs being plastered all over the local paper and on social media with me taking the piss out of them.

I'm starting to think you're a pig.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Corbyn is Mars melting.

All this psychedelic food talk reminds me of when our boat started taking on water and we had to take refuge on a small spit of land in the middle of the Caribbean.  When we started to forage for food, we found some remarkable bushes which bore creme brulee, and also some marvellous trifle trees.  A more thorough search located some shrubs on which grew black forest gateau.  Unfortunately there was nothing else to eat, so by the time we were rescued we had almost succumbed to diabetes.  We learned later that we had been stuck on a dessert island.  

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I have no criminal convictions. In fact, the police won't arrest me anymore because I sue the thick fuckers when they do. Pigs hate their ugly mugs being plastered all over the local paper and on social media with me taking the piss out of them.

I'm starting to think you're a pig.

Gentlemen don’t join the Police because there’s no defined officer structure like the Armed Forces.

Fuck off peasant.

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

All this psychedelic food talk reminds me of when our boat started taking on water and we had to take refuge on a small spit of land in the middle of the Caribbean.  When we started to forage for food, we found some remarkable bushes which bore creme brulee, and also some marvellous trifle trees.  A more thorough search located some shrubs on which grew black forest gateau.  Unfortunately there was nothing else to eat, so by the time we were rescued we had almost succumbed to diabetes.  We learned later that we had been stuck on a dessert island.  

I’ll bet all the crew gave you herpees before the rescue mission arrived..

lol.

41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I agree entirely. Imagine being so impervious to learning that you cling to old stories written down by dubious men many years ago, and do so in the face of overwhelming evidence that there is nothing really there and your belief system, while making you feel good, special and clever, is bollocks. Such thinking lends itself to cultish groupthink, where the more extreme you become the more the cult will praise you and lavish high office upon you, whereas doubters and apostates are reviled as traitors and people of low intelligence. Cult members are encouraged to hate these people most of all, for it is doubt and questions that the leaders fear most of all, as that way leads to collapse of their control. In the end, cults collapse because they do not deliver on their promises, be it of appearing sky fairies, a good seat for the rapture, or 72 virgins. Despairing of the possibility of overthrow, cult leaders will often chose a dramatic end via burning building or kool-aid. Those that are left will wander among the dead wondering how it ever came to this. How once smart people could ever have been so duped.

We live in terrifying times. 

How is the car park coming along, anyway?

Just fine Matron. How many old dear's arses did you wipe today?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ll bet all the crew gave you herpees before the rescue mission arrived..

lol.

Herpeeeeees.  You and your depraved fantasies.  Opus Dei would not approve.  

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Corbyn is Mars melting.

1st of January withers can scrape the cheese from around his knob and market it as stilton

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1