CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So Corbyn is alright then?

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did this phenomenon of the Loose Ends start with the Dallas Bobby in the Shower scene: the entire last season where I died was "just a dream"?

Yeah.  Notoriously poor writing.  But then again, you kind of expect that from soap operas.  Lost set itself up as a series with higher standards of storytelling at first, strung the audience along, and then punished them with the weakest, damp squib of an ending ever.  

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yeah.  Notoriously poor writing.  But then again, you kind of expect that from soap operas.  Lost set itself up as a series with higher standards of storytelling at first, strung the audience along, and then punished them with the weakest, damp squib of an ending ever.  

JJ Abrams should have been euthanised at that point. 

As for Dallas... I always suspected that the 'all just a dream' twist was probably a last minute idea, no doubt Patrick Duffy decided to renew his contract at the last minute, or the public response to his leaving wasn't positive.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 30/10/2020 at 21:27, ChildeHarold said:

Crafty not clever. There's a bit of Harold Wilson in him but it all adds up to fuck all. What worries me is that the this sort of feretting out of left of centre politicians on the basis of a diaphanos definition of anti-semitism is a bit catch all when it comes to dealing with Israeli policies in the Middle East. So is any high profile criticism of Israel going to be quashed by Corbynisation? I think if this is the case. If there has been a concerted effort to influence with quite crude crowbar techniques British politics between the Israeli state and its lobbyists and pressure groups inside Britain then very clearly international jewry was not a figment of Hitler's imagination. 

I'm not a fan of Corbyn.  I could forgive other things, but his support for terrorists is beyond the pale.  I dont believe in any international jewish conspiracy either. 

However, I do agree with you that it is very important that we maintain free speech.  There are people who would like to skew things so that any criticism applied to the actions of the state of Israel would be reclassified as unacceptable "anti semitism".  It's vital that we keep things in perspective.  Not all criticism is racist.  If a state government is misbehaving in one way or another, that has to be called out.  

Years ago, things like this would be accepted as self evident, obvious and common sense, but there are so many politically correct people trying to warp our perception of reality now...its just scary.  

8 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm not a fan of Corbyn.  I could forgive other things, but his support for terrorists is beyond the pale.  I dont believe in any international jewish conspiracy either. 

However, I do agree with you that it is very important that we maintain free speech.  There are people who would like to skew things so that any criticism applied to the actions of the state of Israel would be reclassified as unacceptable "anti semitism".  It's vital that we keep things in perspective.  Not all criticism is racist.  If a state government is misbehaving in one way or another, that has to be called out.  

Years ago, things like this would be accepted as self evident, obvious and common sense, but there are so many politically correct people trying to warp our perception of reality now...its just scary.  

If you want to see where the human race is headed, intellectually and rationally speaking, watch a film called 'Idiocracy'.

We really aren't that far from the society portrayed. 

11 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

We already know Priti Patel is more or less compromised towards the Zionist lobby by her previous unforgiveable conduct for which she was sacked by Theresa May and - under any other government except this Johnson band of thieves and fringe elements - this would have ruled her out of holding any position in a future government. It is not stretchng the argument to see the same forces acting in reverse to tarnish a public figure and influence a democratic vote. Not a syretch - simply because a very strong Zionist element owns the British press and media. 

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

simply because a very strong Zionist element owns the British press and media. 

Lucky you only read the Beano then. By ‘read’ I mean colour in the pictures for 10 minutes and then rip it to pieces, shouting “finished Mummy. Wipe my bum bum please.”

Guest Weary&Disgusted
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want to see where the human race is headed, intellectually and rationally speaking, watch a film called 'Idiocracy'.

We really aren't that far from the society portrayed. 

Thanks Eric, I will add it to my list.  

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

By the reckoning of the conspiracy theorists themselves 99.9999% of the world's population must be practicing jews.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And the 0.1% who aren't, are saving up to be. 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

0.0001 surely?

@camberwell gypsy needs a Jew...