CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A new Lockdown

Old Chap Raasclaat

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I really don’t understand the locking up of the well again. I don’t think this government or the opposition are being benevolent to older people, they have let the care home system run for decades, paying carers the minimum wage instead of supporting families to care for their own at home. 

Life expectancy is approx 81 years in U.K plc. Average age of those dying with Covid approx 82. The Great Barrington report totally ignored by the political class and media. Research saying lockdowns cause more harm than good also totally ignored. 

A&E departments will have older people queuing for admission beds this time of year, as is the norm. 30 A&E’s closed since 2010 and loss of thousands of acute admission beds not mentioned. Very few die from Covid as a primary cause. Most die of something else, lower respiratory tract infection with the elderly or lifestyle related diseases such as type 2 diabetes and hypertension, many die because of these primarily, they just happen to have a positive Covid swab. That is all the difference is. 

We are being bled dry. Fear is king. Hope is dangled in the form of a vaccine. This is not going to happen any time soon. We will be back at this same juncture by February. This virus is not going anywhere anytime soon. We have years of this shite to come. This is no way to live. 

As for the fucking economy and the debt, it is best not to look. All disproportionately and needlessly self inflicted by many incompetent and back covering governments. 

We need rid of this duopoly that has been a blight on this country the past 70 years asap.

Absolutely spot on.... 

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

You wouldn't want some of the non career post middle grade Mujahhideen the NHS employs either. They might be shit holes in Belarus and the medical schools may not be up to the standard we have here and I suspect Belarus' figures are fiddled, but even if their death rate is 5 times higher than their official figure, it is still lower per capita than ours.

Perhaps it is because they only have 254 nursing home places per 100, 000 compared to our mass orphanages at 803 per 100,000. We all know about the huge fuck up here that allowed this virus to wipe out 13% of all residential and nursing home residents.

I won't start on the 75% less cancer diagnoses made because of our lockdown. You want to repeat the same mistakes again?

Amen to that ,Beast.

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Because they [face masks] don't work, 

Ridiculous...

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I do live in North Kensington Mrs Roops, your welcome to come down and have a drink in my local pub with me... without masks.

Perhaps you may stay over?

Doubly ridiculous.

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I really don’t understand the locking up of the well again. I don’t think this government or the opposition are being benevolent to older people, they have let the care home system run for decades, paying carers the minimum wage instead of supporting families to care for their own at home. 

Life expectancy is approx 81 years in U.K plc. Average age of those dying with Covid approx 82. The Great Barrington report totally ignored by the political class and media. Research saying lockdowns cause more harm than good also totally ignored. 

A&E departments will have older people queuing for admission beds this time of year, as is the norm. 30 A&E’s closed since 2010 and loss of thousands of acute admission beds not mentioned. Very few die from Covid as a primary cause. Most die of something else, lower respiratory tract infection with the elderly or lifestyle related diseases such as type 2 diabetes and hypertension, many die because of these primarily, they just happen to have a positive Covid swab. That is all the difference is. 

We are being bled dry. Fear is king. Hope is dangled in the form of a vaccine. This is not going to happen any time soon. We will be back at this same juncture by February. This virus is not going anywhere anytime soon. We have years of this shite to come. This is no way to live. 

As for the fucking economy and the debt, it is best not to look. All disproportionately and needlessly self inflicted by many incompetent and back covering governments. 

We need rid of this duopoly that has been a blight on this country the past 70 years asap.

Spot on.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They obviously dont work. Because if they did they could allow people into sports stadiums while wearing a mask and practicing social distancing. I went to a rugby match a couple of months ago. They allowed 3000 ticket holders into a 15000 capacity stadium, masked up unless drinking or eating, because this dastardly virus don't attack if you're  having your lunch. But they haven't done it since. Why not? 

People tend to cheer when they're in a stadium - mask or not shouting and screaming will spread particles faster - they're not an absolute barrier, just better than nothing at all. As for the whole eating and drinking thing - I do agree that that's a contradiction and have never supported the idea myself - its more of a desperation move to prop up struggling pubs and restaurants than a logical ....

Oh fuck it. I've just noticed I spent all my time on here yesterday arguing a point that cunts have already decided upon themselves either way. Fuck the lot of you, I'm going to call some cunts cunts. Enjoy debate team you bunch of fucking anoraks. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

If you're that fond of being put in your pace you must walk around with a stiffy all the fucking time.

I wasn't put in my place at all Roadkill, I like the picture of her and I haven't had a redhead for age that's all. Not you or anyone else has convinced me that this whole reaction and mask wearing is the way forward.

I'm off to the shop now to buy some bacon, obviously I won't be wearing a mask.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I wasn't put in my place at all Roadkill, I like the picture of her and I haven't had a redhead for age that's all. Not you or anyone else has convinced me that this whole reaction and mask wearing is the way forward.

I'm off to the shop now to buy some bacon, obviously I won't be wearing a mask.

She's not a natural redhead - just dyed hair and extremely pale from being Welsh (a horrid disability that she handles admirably).

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

People tend to cheer when they're in a stadium - mask or not shouting and screaming will spread particles faster - they're not an absolute barrier, just better than nothing at all. As for the whole eating and drinking thing - I do agree that that's a contradiction and have never supported the idea myself - its more of a desperation move to prop up struggling pubs and restaurants than a logical ....

Oh fuck it. I've just noticed I spent all my time on here yesterday arguing a point that cunts have already decided upon themselves either way. Fuck the lot of you, I'm going to call some cunts cunts. Enjoy debate team you bunch of fucking anoraks. 

I believe he's doing this lockdown now so it doesn't happen at Christmas. If there was a full lockdown then, theres no way the people will stand for it. Can you imagine up and down the country old bill dragging people out of their houses? 

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is it true her fanny looks like a large rodent that's had a fuckload of experiments done on it?

She was taking great delight in referencing steel wool in regards to her pubes a few years ago - so I think she might actually be a really disappointing Terminator.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why?  Your type are never welcome on this site. Fuck off back to Wogga Wogga land, and lubricate a goat, you yam abusing cunt.

Where the fuck is Wogga Wogga land then? How do you know what my type is? You are obviously a newly transitioned tranny and want some Wogga Wogga land dick up your withered shitter. Fuck off.

Heard a bit of Boris and the crew last night, we are in lockdown from Thursday...but if you can't work from home go to work, children can still go to school. What a fucking farce...my money is on more 'lockdowns' in February, and April, summer off then September, then January, and so on.

You all know this is the right way forward don't ya?

On 31/10/2020 at 11:28, Mrs Roops said:

I can't comment on what went on in Kensington (that is if you actually live there) but in my neck of the woods, supermarkets et al were scrupulous in mitigating potential infection hot spots with screens, PPE, spacing - the works.

Mask wankers