CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A new Lockdown

Old Chap Raasclaat

17 hours ago, The Beast said:

We agree on some things. The spectre of mugs clapping like spastic seals at their doorsteps every week whilst 40 % of NHS staff worked from home was a cuntish propaganda stunt by our cuntish politicians.

This virus is nasty to those with risk factors, but compared to haemorrhagic fevers, it is a rank amateur.

It seems to me that the cunts calling loudest for a lockdown are the same cunts who don’t suffer financially, all the James O’Briens and Piers Morgans and Kier Starmers. Their businesses which they’ve built up over years aren’t going do disappear, because they’re all on the gravy train of politics or fake news media. 

On a slightly different tangent, guess how many coppers have died due to Covid in the U.K.?

Not sure if it's true, but the "clap for the NHS" is returning from this Thursday to coincide with the big lockdown. The head of the cartoon family who live a few doors from me gleefully told me that the family will be buying a drum each to beat "so loud that the Drs and nurses in KCH will hear". 

Just took my BP and its climbed to 157/97.  I'm thinking of buying a Grady sisters dress and doing a Micheal Myers on the cunts. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not sure if it's true, but the "clap for the NHS" is returning from this Thursday to coincide with the big lockdown. The head of the cartoon family who live a few doors from me gleefully told me that the family will be buying a drum each to beat "so loud that the Drs and nurses in KCH will hear". 

Just took my BP and its climbed to 157/97.  I'm thinking of buying a Grady sisters dress and doing a Micheal Myers on the cunts. 

Performing seals, waiting to be told which leg they're allowed to stand on and which rooms in their own house it's now illegal for them to occupy.

Tell the thick sheep cunts that Covid can be spread by making eye contact. By the next morning they'll be wearing blindfolds and sitting in the dark.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Performing seals, waiting to be told which leg they're allowed to stand on and which rooms in their own house it's now illegal for them to occupy.

Tell the thick sheep cunts that Covid can be spread by making eye contact. By the next morning they'll be wearing blindfolds and sitting in the dark.

There were 2 Grady sisters Eric. Wanna join me? 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m gonna drive my Transit up and down the road at 3mph shouting “Bring out your dead” 5 mins before happy clappy time next Thursday. 

Clap wankers.

On 31/10/2020 at 10:40, Earl of Punkape said:

Typical snowflake hysteria.

It’s not as if you’re being asked to go over the top from the trenches is it?

Sacrifices from the older generation have given you freedom to establish  your silly platforms to spew forth with cretinous verbiage.

Fuck off.

If you’re from Jamaica fuck off again.

He's definitely a head banger from Electric Avenue with no other long term goal than to work the door at the Brixton Academy and impregnate as many white sixth form girls as possible. Sounds quite normal to me. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's definitely a head banger from Electric Avenue with no other long term goal than to work the door at the Brixton Academy and impregnate as many white sixth form girls as possible. Sounds quite normal to me. 

Where is this Electric Avenue that you refer to ?  I vaguely remember a song with the same name.  

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that the interstitial heartland of the United States?

The Waltons was set in Virginia. The geographic centre of the 48 contiguous U.S. states is Lebanon, Kansas. (The zip code is 66952 if you're interested.)

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Electric Avenue. Eddy Grant. Early 80s. The other hit from the album was 'I don't Wanna Dance'.

It's a geographical entity in gentrified Brixton. I believe there was something electrical there in terms of industry years ago. But that might be the after effects of bingeing on Twin Peaks The Return over the weekend. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

It's a geographical entity in gentrified Brixton. I believe there was something electrical there in terms of industry years ago. But that might be the after effects of bingeing on Twin Peaks The Return over the weekend. 

Stay away from that new Twin Peaks stuff. David Lynch wants to slip his cock in your ear and brain-fuck you.