Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think shop staff probably have enough on their plates at the moment to deal with and worry about and most probably don't give a fuck about pestering customer's about masks when people are allowed to drink in pubs all day without one. Trust me I am not a keyboard warrior at all.

It's Saturday night, and I've got better things to do than have a petty argument with you 'Ape'. My Mrs likes it up the arse so fuck off cunt.

Still no answer to my question. I’m not surprised your Mrs likes it up the arse, as that way there’s no possibility she’ll have to give birth to another fucking idiot like you.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No because they wear masks...which work don't they? Cunt.

What a half-brained idiot you are. 

You haven't even got the sense to see that most of what you've written completely invalidates your own arguments. 

There's no arguing with a retard.

Covid "particles", eyes... Masks don't work. Twat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Still no answer to my question. I’m not surprised your Mrs likes it up the arse, as that way there’s no possibility she’ll have to give birth to another fucking idiot like you.

You obviously need to have the last word before bedtime don't you 'Ape' so have it. What a cunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Killer, when the inevitable civil disturbance phase starts, would you mind putting in my order with the local ram raid entrepreneurs? I’d like a new MacBook and a new Breitling watch please. Good prices paid c/o my Nieces’ house in Jesmond. 

Have you seen the state of the high street lately? I can get you an IBM Thinkpad T60 that has had coke snorted off it and a knock-off Casio Databank. And you have to supply the car, because if I try it in my Prius people will just take the piss.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goober said:

What a half-brained idiot you are. 

You haven't even got the sense to see that most of what you've written completely invalidates your own arguments. 

There's no arguing with a retard.

Covid "particles", eyes... Masks don't work. Twat. 

How old are you? Go to bed cunt, I'll talk you tomorrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Will you have thought up some more bollocks for me to utterly destroy after a good sleep?

Good luck with that. 

 

I was thinking you must be American or some little student cunt using words like retard and destroy...what a bellend. You have been watching too much youtube you no good shit cunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was thinking you must be American or some little student cunt using words like retard and destroy...what a bellend. You have been watching too much youtube you no good shit cunt. 

You’re a retard in any language.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was thinking you must be American or some little student cunt using words like retard and destroy...what a bellend. You have been watching too much youtube you no good shit cunt. 

If that's what you want to think, fill your boots. Your opinion on this doesn't change the fact that you've made yourself look a complete tool tonight. Well done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goober said:

If that's what you want to think, fill your boots. Your opinion on this doesn't change the fact that you've made yourself look a complete tool tonight. Well done. 

In your opinion, most people think this whole lockdown, mask bollocks is actually bollocks. Most realists will accept we have to move on and let nature take its course rather than repeating what hasn't worked whilst fucking up the economy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goober said:

Have you been in a hospital in any of the former Soviet states? They're a a joke and staffed by doctors you wouldn't want anywhere near you. Russia itself is a prime example. Huge numbers of doctors most of whom know less than your average Tesco pharmacist and lots of hospitals that are gulags with slightly more comfortable beds. 

Whilst I agree that UK hospital capacity is inadequate, particularly at times like these, I'd bet pounds to pennies that those 2.5 beds per 1000 can provide far better care for our population than the 11 per 1000 in Belarus. 

The only major problem with this lockdown is that it's been implemented far too late and its a half measure that won't be as effective as last time because all the schools, colleges and universities are staying open. 

You wouldn't want some of the non career post middle grade Mujahhideen the NHS employs either. They might be shit holes in Belarus and the medical schools may not be up to the standard we have here and I suspect Belarus' figures are fiddled, but even if their death rate is 5 times higher than their official figure, it is still lower per capita than ours.

Perhaps it is because they only have 254 nursing home places per 100, 000 compared to our mass orphanages at 803 per 100,000. We all know about the huge fuck up here that allowed this virus to wipe out 13% of all residential and nursing home residents.

I won't start on the 75% less cancer diagnoses made because of our lockdown. You want to repeat the same mistakes again?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You wouldn't want some of the non career post middle grade Mujahhideen the NHS employs either. They might be shit holes in Belarus and the medical schools may not be up to the standard we have here and I suspect Belarus' figures are fiddled, but even if their death rate is 5 times higher than their official figure, it is still lower per capita than ours.

Perhaps it because they only have 254 nursing home places per 100, 000 compared to our mass orphanages at 803 per 100,000. We all know about the huge fuck up here that allowed this virus to wipe out 13% of all residential and nursing home residents.

I won't start on the 75% less cancer diagnoses made because of our lockdown. You want to repeat the same mistakes again?

No I fucking don't. Half the NHS going AWOL and sitting with their thumbs up their arses was a disgrace. 

The only clap they deserve is the variety Punkape has in his rectum and the cunts are still getting 20% off at my local chinky. 

Don't conflate what's essentially a necessary and overdue lockdown with mismanagement of a great institution. 

Good point about undercounts and lack of care homes though. 

I personally know one Russian doctor that poisoned herself with a home remedy once. Ironically, she's an epidemiologist and has just been discharged from a Russian hospital after a nasty case of Covid double pneumonia. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In your opinion, most people think this whole lockdown, mask bollocks is actually bollocks. Most reIn your opinion, most people think this whole lockdown, mask bollocks is actually bollocks. Most realists will accept we have to move on and let nature take its course rather than repeating what hasn't worked whilst fucking up the economy.alists will accept we have to move on and let nature take its course rather than repeating what hasn't worked whilst fucking up the economy.

 

More 87% of statistics are made up on the spot bollocks. 

Are you drunk now, or just this stupid when sober? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You wouldn't want some of the non career post middle grade Mujahhideen the NHS employs either. They might be shit holes in Belarus and the medical schools may not be up to the standard we have here and I suspect Belarus' figures are fiddled, but even if their death rate is 5 times higher than their official figure, it is still lower per capita than ours.

Perhaps it because they only have 254 nursing home places per 100, 000 compared to our mass orphanages at 803 per 100,000. We all know about the huge fuck up here that allowed this virus to wipe out 13% of all residential and nursing home residents.

I won't start on the 75% less cancer diagnoses made because of our lockdown. You want to repeat the same mistakes again?

Belarus also has a fraction of the population we have (9.5 million to 66 million), spread out over a country that isn't much smaller than ours. Considering these differences they seem to be dealing with it on roughly the same level as we are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Goober said:

No I fucking don't. Half the NHS going AWOL and sitting with their thumbs up their arses was a disgrace. 

The only clap they deserve is the variety Punkape has in his rectum and the cunts are still getting 20% off at my local chinky. 

Don't conflate what's essentially a necessary and overdue lockdown with mismanagement of a great institution. 

Good point about undercounts and lack of care homes though. 

I personally know one Russian doctor that poisoned herself with a home remedy once. Ironically, she's an epidemiologist and has just been discharged from a Russian hospital after a nasty case of Covid double pneumonia. 

We agree on some things. The spectre of mugs clapping like spastic seals at their doorsteps every week whilst 40 % of NHS staff worked from home was a cuntish propaganda stunt by our cuntish politicians.

This virus is nasty to those with risk factors, but compared to haemorrhagic fevers, it is a rank amateur.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

We agree on some things. The spectre of mugs clapping like spastic seals at their doorsteps every week whilst 40 % of NHS staff worked from home was a cuntish propaganda stunt by our cuntish politicians.

This virus is nasty to those with risk factors, but compared to haemorrhagic fevers, it is a rank amateur.

Agreed.  

Perhaps, based on what I know, I have more optimism about the prospects of effectively managing this with lockdowns and, eventually, vaccines, than you. I'm not sure we're that many miles apart though. 

My stance largely stems from the fact that we all know someone with a vulnerability. It's an unfortunate byproduct of years of good medical care and longevity. You can't protect the vulnerable by allowing the young and otherwise healthy to do as they please. If anything that increases risk for the vulnerable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No because they wear masks...which work don't they? Cunt.

They obviously dont work. Because if they did they could allow people into sports stadiums while wearing a mask and practicing social distancing. I went to a rugby match a couple of months ago. They allowed 3000 ticket holders into a 15000 capacity stadium, masked up unless drinking or eating, because this dastardly virus don't attack if you're  having your lunch. But they haven't done it since. Why not? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They obviously dont work. Because if they did they could allow people into sports stadiums while wearing a mask and practicing social distancing. I went to a rugby match a couple of months ago. They allowed 3000 ticket holders into a 15000 capacity stadium, masked up unless drinking or eating, because this dastardly virus don't attack if you're  having your lunch. But they haven't done it since. Why not? 

I had you marked down as smarter than that, Gypps. Please don't force me to reassess. 

No one has ever claimed masks prevent all spread. If they result in a 10 or 20% reduction in the rate of new infections, which is a reasonable estimate based on the evidence, that's more than enough to make it sensible, if not essential. 

A couple of months ago, in summer, following a long lockdown, the number of active infections as a proportion of the population was relatively low. Now it's far higher. That's why you could go to rugby then and not now. 

You can blame the recent increase on anything you want, people socialising more indoors in confined spaces due to the weather for instance, but there's not a single argument for why the infection rate is growing that contradicts the argument that wearing masks reduces the spread. These are mutually exclusive argments and to argue otherwise is fucked up logic.

Eat out to help out was a politically expedient joke to help a suffering sector of the economy implemented by grasping, desperate politicians with their fingers and toes crossed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Goober said:

I had you marked down as smarter than that, Gypps. Please don't force me to reassess. 

No one has ever claimed masks prevent all spread. If they result in a 10 or 20% reduction in the rate of new infections, which is a reasonable estimate based on the evidence, that's more than enough to make it sensible, if not essential. 

A couple of months ago, in summer, following a long lockdown, the number of active infections as a proportion of the population was relatively low. Now it's far higher. That's why you could go to rugby then and not now. 

You can blame the recent increase on anything you want, people socialising more indoors in confined spaces due to the weather for instance, but there's not a single argument for why the infection rate is growing that contradicts the argument that wearing masks reduces the spread. These are mutually exclusive argments and to argue otherwise is fucked up logic.

Eat out to help out was a politically expedient joke to help a suffering sector of the economy implemented by grasping, desperate politicians with their fingers and toes crossed. 

Sorry, I'm trying to read this at 2:45 am after consuming 2 bottles of argy malbec. I've given up after the first 3 lines. I'll have a look in the morning.  Noon ish 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Goober said:

I had you marked down as smarter than that, Gypps. Please don't force me to reassess. 

No one has ever claimed masks prevent all spread. If they result in a 10 or 20% reduction in the rate of new infections, which is a reasonable estimate based on the evidence, that's more than enough to make it sensible, if not essential. 

A couple of months ago, in summer, following a long lockdown, the number of active infections as a proportion of the population was relatively low. Now it's far higher. That's why you could go to rugby then and not now. 

You can blame the recent increase on anything you want, people socialising more indoors in confined spaces due to the weather for instance, but there's not a single argument for why the infection rate is growing that contradicts the argument that wearing masks reduces the spread. These are mutually exclusive argments and to argue otherwise is fucked up logic.

Eat out to help out was a politically expedient joke to help a suffering sector of the economy implemented by grasping, desperate politicians with their fingers and toes crossed. 

Try a little humility. Humourless twat.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Goober said:

Could explain why I live in an area with one of the lowest transmission rates in the country. London, on the other hand, is a plague ridden shithole. 

How does that fit with your theory of masks not working? Maybe it's all you rebellious, know better, wankers that are to blame

You're just making shit up based on the opinions of other dickheads that you've read. Opinion isn't evidence. 

Retard. 

An Interesting take from Twatter "

Raheem Kassam

@RaheemKassam

Britain will undertake a second full national lockdown. Which means certain people will be allowed to congregate and protest and others will be arrested and called racists.".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Frank said:

Try a little humility. Humourless twat.  

He does have a point re the masks .. he does miss one thing though which is that no cunt on the corner seems to have caught it .. probably because 75% of the cunts (which obviously includes the most gobby  "I don't wear a mask" cunts) never least their bedsits and the cunts that do go out are careful when they go out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Two things are known about Covid-19; firstly it has a high death rate compared to say the common flu and secondly, it has proven to be highly contagious

Is that the same common flu which’s death rate has miraculously fallen to around 2% of the average yearly number worldwide? according to the WHO. 

Oh and there is a third thing which has become known about Coflid 1984. It’s a hoax.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Based upon what we now know of the virus, it affects older people (over 70) much more than younger let's say more productive members of society. I am not implying older people have no worth in today's society either, what I am implying is the whole reaction has been way over the top and destroying people's businesses, and sectors of the economy is not the correct way to deal with it. The last lockdown did not work did it? So are you suggesting this one will? Isn't the definition of madness trying the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result?

The Kung Flu is here to stay, so let's get on with it and stop this bollocks. 

Nice to speak with Mrs Roops.

People over 75 are totally expendable imo. Shuffling around complaining about fucking everything, Their houses could be better utilised to accommodate the nice young men arriving by dinghy every day. All the old people I see out and about are without exception Mask Wankers anyway so good riddance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...