CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them

Ape™️

Sam Smith, Mrs Ape has just informed me while she watches Strictly, has asked to be referred to as they/them as opposed to he/him, since “it” is now apparently gender neutral or non-binary. I am tolerant of homosexuality as long as the dirty poof cunts keep themselves to themselves, but what the actual fuck is all this nonsense? What a precious, pretentious, weird little cunt. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Sam Smith, Mrs Ape has just informed me while she watches Strictly, has asked to be referred to as they/them as opposed to he/him, since “it” is now apparently gender neutral or non-binary. I am tolerant of homosexuality as long as the dirty poof cunts keep themselves to themselves, but what the actual fuck is all this nonsense? What a precious, pretentious, weird little cunt. 

The whole phenomenon is pure attention seeking. They don't feel special so they start claiming that they're trapped in the wrong body. Then after years of expense and time taken by doctors and psychiatrists, Peter finally becomes Pauline. But then Pauline is viewed as a straight woman and therefore is no longer special... so Pauline decides to become a lesbian!

If you are attracted to women, why the fuck didn't you work that out when you still had a cock to fuck them with?

As soon as they're not the centre of attention anymore, they change their mind about what they are. In the natural world, things that are 'born wrong' are dispatched by their parents. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I hate the cunt ape, although I just found out I can’t furlough fatty as the cut off point was the 31st October, just before the announcement. I now have a useless jug eared Cunt who I hate, but would love a go on the air stewardess laughing all the way to the bank. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I hate the cunt ape, although I just found out I can’t furlough fatty as the cut off point was the 31st October, just before the announcement. I now have a useless jug eared Cunt who I hate, but would love a go on the air stewardess laughing all the way to the bank. 

Has the stewardess ever 'manually inflated' an auto-pilot?

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why bother to furlough him? Just sack the fat, useless, big-eared cunt and be done with it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fill in an application form for a ‘bounce back’ loan, tie it to Fattys ankle, and throw him off the balcony at the Shard.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm sure I read somewhere the other day that this spunk receptacle wants to be a 'mummy'. To what, I wouldn't like to guess, a gender fluid Bubbles the chimp maybe.

I hope he gets his wish and becomes a mummy soon. Some lucky archaeologist can dig him up in about 3000 years or so. At least we won’t have to listen to his wailing, miserable shit songs any more.

Fucking weird attention seeking bender cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Gronda Gronda
49 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I agree with Ben Shapiro's views on this matter. 

People -are- (in almost all cases) either male or female, and what they claim to 'identify' as does not suspend reality in their favour. 

One of my work colleagues who is a woman wishes to be called a different name due to 'transitioning to a male' , and therefore wants others to use the pronoun 'they'. 

I just avoid using any pronoun when talking to... this person. 

Having concluded a comprehensive review of the available pictorial evidence, the conclusion is that "it's" a poof - and a fat poof at that.

0_PAY-MAIN-Sam-Smith.jpg

This gender neutral stuff is all bollocks anyway (geddit?) The old Hampden favourite just doesn't sound right as "We hate Jimmy Hill, they're a poof, they're a poof."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I agree with Ben Shapiro's views on this matter. 

People -are- (in almost all cases) either male or female, and what they claim to 'identify' as does not suspend reality in their favour. 

One of my work colleagues who is a woman wishes to be called a different name due to 'transitioning to a male' , and therefore wants others to use the pronoun 'they'. 

I just avoid using any pronoun when talking to... this person. 

If you question the global warming/climate change narrative, you get attacked viciously as a tinfoil hat wearing ‘science denier’ by the same very cunts who will gleefully cancel and destroy your very existence. If you dare say that there are only two genders, which has been the accepted ‘science’ since the year dot.  So ‘science’ nowadays has morphed into whatever the mentally ill lefties decide? Much too high brow for a cunt like me. I’m glad I’m not a scientist as I’d make up some really fucked up stuff.

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you question the global warming/climate change narrative, you get attacked viciously as a tinfoil hat wearing ‘science denier’ by the same very cunts who will gleefully cancel and destroy your very existence. If you dare say that there are only two genders, which has been the accepted ‘science’ since the year dot.  So ‘science’ nowadays has morphed into whatever the mentally ill lefties decide? Much too high brow for a cunt like me. I’m glad I’m not a scientist as I’d make up some really fucked up stuff.

Gender dysphoria must be a very difficult thing to live with but I don't want books on biology thrown out because of it. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Its the ultimate, intentional, outrage conduit. Think about the way this is supposed to work - there's no defining features of a "they/them", so they can get an automatic reason to complain whenever someone who doesn't know their desired pronoun "assumes their gender".

It's like getting annoyed at someone because they don't know what number and colour you're thinking of in your head - and with modern day, self destructive, PC culture being mainstream, no cunt with any power to call it out for the nonsense that it is is willing to do anything about it - so its slowly becoming the norm.

I honestly think I'd slap a cunt if they ever tried it with me - not like you're hitting a woman, is it?

• Like 3

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My missus brought a lovely potted Gender Dysphoria back from the garden centre today. 

Did it brag about golf club memberships as you were planting it? 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Its the ultimate, intentional, outrage conduit. Think about the way this is supposed to work - there's no defining features of a "they/them", so they can get an automatic reason to complain whenever someone who doesn't know their desired pronoun "assumes their gender".

It's like getting annoyed at someone because they don't know what number and colour you're thinking of in your head - and with modern day, self destructive, PC culture being mainstream, no cunt with any power to call it out for the nonsense that it is is willing to do anything about it - so its slowly becoming the norm.

I honestly think I'd slap a cunt if they ever tried it with me - not like you're hitting a woman, is it?

They wouldn’t like it if you hit them.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"Yes officer. I admit kicking her in the bollocks"

• Like 1