CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them

Ape™️

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

I hate the cunt ape, although I just found out I can’t furlough fatty as the cut off point was the 31st October, just before the announcement. I now have a useless jug eared Cunt who I hate, but would love a go on the air stewardess laughing all the way to the bank. 

Can't you strip down his Tessla for spares .. I'm sure that you could make a "pile" out of those batteries.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/11/2020 at 20:01, Eric Cuntman said:

The whole phenomenon is pure attention seeking. They don't feel special so they start claiming that they're trapped in the wrong body. Then after years of expense and time taken by doctors and psychiatrists, Peter finally becomes Pauline. But then Pauline is viewed as a straight woman and therefore is no longer special... so Pauline decides to become a lesbian!

If you are attracted to women, why the fuck didn't you work that out when you still had a cock to fuck them with?

As soon as they're not the centre of attention anymore, they change their mind about what they are. In the natural world, things that are 'born wrong' are dispatched by their parents. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55021555

Here you go Eric.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly! 'I'm a man but want to be a woman. Now I'm a woman, I'll have a relationship with a woman'

What a fucking stupid cunt. 

Like yourself, I do find this comparatively recent phenomenon of people claiming to be born into the wrong body/gender very odd, and I am inclined to view it as a form of mental illness brought on by hormone imbalance.  However, I feel these people are more to be pitied than hated.  I used to find them irritating, now I just feel slightly sorry for them.  

42 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Rubbish. If youv'e got a y-chromosome you're male. A few years of self-obsessed theorising doesn't alter 500 milion years of evolution.

I don't think she's saying what you think she's saying, I don't interpret it as her saying she doesn't believe gender exists.

I'm assuming she means that regardless of gender, whether biological or self-identified, your sexuality can be fluid and you can be sexually attracted to members of either gender.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Like yourself, I do find this comparatively recent phenomenon of people claiming to be born into the wrong body/gender very odd, and I am inclined to view it as a form of mental illness brought on by hormone imbalance.  However, I feel these people are more to be pitied than hated.  I used to find them irritating, now I just feel slightly sorry for them.  

On an individual level I can pity them for suffering with these thoughts, as I do with anyone suffering from mental illness. It's the whole subculture that's grown up around it that I despise. Some of their beliefs would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that they genuinely do believe them, and if those who disagreed with them weren't being demonised and ostracised for the crime of not accepting the dogma of a tiny minority.

Pity the individual, by all means, but hate the extreme zealots of the trans rights movement who insist gender reassigned men are capable of menstruation, and want public toilets to become a free for all were genuine biological women would be put at risk by those playing dress up.

• Like 1