CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johnny Depp

Total Cuntbreed

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How times change for the worse. In a week when Sean Connery has died, great bloke who openly stated that occasionally, in a relationship, a woman needs a bit of a slapping, poor old Johnny Depp has had his illustrious career and reputation obliterated for administering a bit of corporal rectification to his betrothed. Reminds me of my ex-wife who was such a vile Cunt, that when she left me and checked her bruised and bloodied self into a battered woman’s hostel...even they kicked fuck out of her.

Top post. Jesus fucking Christ.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The way I see it, both Depp and the wife are equally responsible.

Let's be honest, the entire thing probably started off as a squabble over who got to use the eyeliner first and snowballed from there. The rest is just dramatics and bitch fights.

Pair of fucking divas.

She has a cunt....therefore is one in my book. Finger’s crossed, she has many a good shoeing in her future...

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How times change for the worse. In a week when Sean Connery has died, great bloke who openly stated that occasionally, in a relationship, a woman needs a bit of a slapping, poor old Johnny Depp has had his illustrious career and reputation obliterated for administering a bit of corporal rectification to his betrothed. Reminds me of my ex-wife who was such a vile Cunt, that when she left me and checked her bruised and bloodied self into a battered woman’s hostel...even they kicked fuck out of her.

Depp's career was going down the swanee after the annoying Pirate films stopped.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"I can't really complain, I've spent every day of the last 35 years drinking bourbon, snorting cocaine and banging strippers three at a time."

Works for me. Most people think I look about 22, but they’re the people I’ve been drinking bourbon, sniffing charlie and banging strippers with.

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You knew how to live.... in my neck of the woods...it was a little cheaper in 1973....  six pints of AK 66p.  Fish and chips 30p... you could probably get a cigar for 4p...I had to walk as I was quite a way off the bus route.

That's not your life story. That's a fucking Hovis advert. 

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Great years, when a man could spend the wife’s housekeeping by 8pm on a Friday after work in the pub on proper ale. Strong enough to numb the feeling in a man’s knuckles as they connected with the missus’ eye socket for questioning the said expenditure.

You can joke about beating women, presumably because you have never seen it happen in real life.  Its not funny, trust me on this.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No doubt Amber was a bit of a gold digging money grabbing, manipulative tart, but its never okay to hit a woman.  I think the only exception would be in self defence if she was trying to stab you with a kitchen knife.  

25 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

No doubt Amber was a bit of a gold digging money grabbing, manipulative tart, but its never okay to hit a woman.  I think the only exception would be in self defence if she was trying to stab you with a kitchen knife.  

Oooohhh...first name terms eh...’Amber’ is it? I thought you were being a tad touchy. Personally, I’d hoof any tart who shat on my expensive, high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets...coked up or otherwise.

Examine the fucking evidence before you start spouting more shite than flowed out of her rancid hoop onto JD’s quilt. I’ve seen that pirate fella batter fuck out of all sorts of tasty, mean-looking dead blokes. If he’d lost his rag(s) and gone after her she’d have more than light bruising, that much I do know. Slagcunt.

36 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You can joke about beating women, presumably because you have never seen it happen in real life.  Its not funny, trust me on this.  

Trust me...I’ve seen it AND experienced it...far more than you amigo.

This is a site for and about...cunts. Get off you’re high horse you twat.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Great years, when a man could spend the wife’s housekeeping by 8pm on a Friday after work in the pub on proper ale. Strong enough to numb the feeling in a man’s knuckles as they connected with the missus’ eye socket for questioning the said expenditure.

You never really made it as a 1960s screenwriter did you?