CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Republican Cunts are Bad Losers

ChildeHarold

6 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

More like Alf fucking Garnet, youve obviously been doing a lot of wanking over imaginary pictures of Maggie Thatcher's ginger snatch.

Pervert. 

Yes, I have. She was a fox and she could have licked my bumhole clean any day. 

Who's your fantasy politician, Saucepan? You've a well earned reputation for being good at fiction (read bullshit) so make it fucking good. 

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re not really winning this one dumbnut, but feel free to keep trying.

This is exactly the sort of baseless soundbite your orange poster boy makes, but it don't cut it here because I have the same forum that you do to respond and refute with facts. So make a point and back it up with facts, otherwise moderate your own ridiculous opinions.

I've no agenda and I couldn't give a fuck about likes so I can say what I like and, if you're spouting more right wing bollocks, make you look stupid. 

Billy, to be clear, I actively don't seek out enemies here, hence why I have few (as far as I know). However, I'm perfectly happy to fight a position. Facts will always trump opinion. If you have an opinion, you're absolutely entitled to it, however if you state 'alternative' facts, then I'll rip them apart. This is the very basis of reasoned debate that Trump can't handle and it's his downfall. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Judicial Watch, which uses the US freedom of Information laws to expose corruption and has fought numerous lawsuits against them alleging false reporting, and won every one, has just released evidence of 353 counties in 29 states of voter registration vastly exceeding 100% of the registered population. I bet the BBC and Sky News won’t mention that. 

For good reason...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ghost-voters-in-29-states/

10 hours ago, Goober said:

This is exactly the sort of baseless soundbite your orange poster boy makes, but it don't cut it here because I have the same forum that you do to respond and refute with facts. So make a point and back it up with facts, otherwise moderate your own ridiculous opinions.

I've no agenda and I couldn't give a fuck about likes so I can say what I like and, if you're spouting more right wing bollocks, make you look stupid. 

Billy, to be clear, I actively don't seek out enemies here, hence why I have few (as far as I know). However, I'm perfectly happy to fight a position. Facts will always trump opinion. If you have an opinion, you're absolutely entitled to it, however if you state 'alternative' facts, then I'll rip them apart. This is the very basis of reasoned debate that Trump can't handle and its his downfall. 

I actively don't seek out enemies here.....

No, but they seek you out.

11 hours ago, Goober said:

Billy, to be clear, I actively don't seek out enemies here, hence why I have few (as far as I know). However, I'm perfectly happy to fight a position. Facts will always trump opinion. If you have an opinion, you're absolutely entitled to it, however if you state 'alternative' facts, then I'll rip them apart. This is the very basis of reasoned debate that Trump can't handle and its his downfall. 

There is something very distasteful about Trump then you look at his toothless trailer park white trash supporters and you get even more nauseated. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is something very distasteful about Trump then you look at his toothless trailer park white trash supporters and you get even more nauseated. 

Many of those "white trash" you speak of are former blue collar workers left impoverished by the Obama administration allowing the Chinks to buy up struggling US companies in firesales and move the jobs to China. Trump has their support because he put a stop to that shit and started bringing the jobs back. Even black and Latino support for Trump was rapidly increasing before the chinky flu hit because their employment levels were the highest since records began.

Biden is a cunt and will continue Obama's policies that will quickly bring about the demise of the US as the world's leading economy. I look forward to the mid-terms when he will lose control of Congress and the Republicans do to him what the Democrats failed to do to Trump and remove the senile prick from office before he leaves the West wide open to the economic hegemony of his paymasters in Beijing.

39 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Many of those "white trash" you speak of are former blue collar workers left impoverished by the Obama administration allowing the Chinks to buy up struggling US companies in firesales and move the jobs to China. Trump has their support because he put a stop to that shit and started bringing the jobs back. Even black and Latino support for Trump was rapidly increasing before the chinky flu hit because their employment levels were the highest since records began.

Biden is a cunt and will continue Obama's policies that will quickly bring about the demise of the US as the world's leading economy. I look forward to the mid-terms when he will lose control of Congress and the Republicans do to him what the Democrats failed to do to Trump and remove the senile prick from office before he leaves the West wide open to the economic hegemony of his paymasters in Beijing.

Anybody "left impoverished" who can't get back on their feet and retain their decency and human values IS FUCKING WHITE OR BLACK TRASH as far as I am concerned.