CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Republican Cunts are Bad Losers

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Many of those "white trash" you speak of are former blue collar workers left impoverished by the Obama administration allowing the Chinks to buy up struggling US companies in firesales and move the jobs to China. Trump has their support because he put a stop to that shit and started bringing the jobs back. Even black and Latino support for Trump was rapidly increasing before the chinky flu hit because their employment levels were the highest since records began.

Biden is a cunt and will continue Obama's policies that will quickly bring about the demise of the US as the world's leading economy. I look forward to the mid-terms when he will lose control of Congress and the Republicans do to him what the Democrats failed to do to Trump and remove the senile prick from office before he leaves the West wide open to the economic hegemony of his paymasters in Beijing.

The decimation of the US industry by offshoring started in the seventies but picked up speed when chinks joined the WTO.

As for the man cunt Biden is here is some information for those unaware of his past antics; it’s easy to who demonise Trump:

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/joe-biden-lied-about-his-first-wife-being-killed-by-a-drunk-driver/

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off and catch up. Old lag. 

The only thing lagging around here is your brain, which is far behind the shit that your big, spasticated forehead keeps randomly bashing out on to your keyboard.

I've told you twice now, breathe, think, think some more, and only then bother us with your inane fucking drivel. It'll still undoubtedly be a load of fucking shit, but will surely be an improvement on the rest of the utter bollocks you're flinging about.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Call me fussy, but I wouldn't go anywhere near something Ken Barlow had his dick in.

Don't forget Val who died in a fire Deco. The actress who played her, Anne Reid, is maturing nicely. We could double team her today and I doubt she'd even break a sweat

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only thing lagging around here is your brain, which is far behind the shit that your big, spasticated forehead keeps randomly bashing out on to your keyboard.

I've told you twice now, breathe, think, think some more, and only then bother us with your inane fucking drivel. It'll still undoubtedly be a load of fucking shit, but will surely be an improvement on the rest of the utter bollocks you're flinging about.

Fuck off with your preaching. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off with your preaching. 

Although I really can’t be fucked to check, I’d wager you’ve contributed (in the way spouting utter bollocks) to every thread since you joined and and the vast majority, you’re the highest poster. 

Every cunt here, except possibly Eric the daft twat, wants you dead. 

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Although I really can’t be fucked to check, I’d wager you’ve contributed (in the way spouting utter bollocks) to every thread since you joined and and the vast majority, you’re the highest poster. 

Every cunt here, except possibly Eric the daft twat, wants you dead. 

This is an eat or be eaten world brother. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

My American uncle a life long republican is now voting democrat, he would never have done that when he was alive...

• Like 2