CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheeto loses !

pegleg

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Stop grasping at straws and pissing your pants, Billy Bob. It leaves an unattractive stain on the furniture. 

Gullible: See King Billy.

OK, so because you say there’s no fraud that’s that then? Pointing out strange goings on which are verifiable, (and the list is growing by the hour), means I’m gullible yeah? The Trump campaign team is simply demanding total transparency. What can be wrong with that? If there’s nothing to hide then let’s have a look and there won’t be any confusion. Seems pretty straightforward to me. The people who are against transparency are the democrats, who when the shoe was on the other foot were just as quick to run to the courts. I guess it’s just Orange Man Bad, as usual. The fight goes on and rightly so.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

A more measured and less woolly take on the Pelosi/Dominion rumours from Associated Press.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-us-news-media-michigan-43bdaa186e3b8d9d897cae3bd0c6cdc0

Associated Press aka FAKE NEWS. No thanks. You really aren’t as bright as you’d like everyone to think.