CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police force neutered by cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you not see the bigger picture? My praising him, got your back up and started the feud between you. Therefore I was encouraging a newbie quarrel. Successfully it would appear. 

Now you little scamps get back to arguing. 

Messiah complex? You do know what happened to him? 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You seem to feel the need to be in charge, were you bullied at school? If you found a tenner on the street you'd hand it in wouldn't you? You must be old bill.

Guess again...mutant. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Public toilets closed?

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Guess again...mutant. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Public toilets closed?

You also seem to have a lot of time on your hands - time that you spend posting mindless fucking drivel on here. It goes without saying that you’re an unemployed, unemployable waste of good oxygen.

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You seem to feel the need to be in charge, were you bullied at school? If you found a tenner on the street you'd hand it in wouldn't you? You must be old bill.

Even Tasmanian Devils can be housetrained. You still might have a future. Change your ways and see what happens. It’s a no brainer, another thing in your favour.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare.

Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've made a cash donation to make up for my bad behaviour.

All members who donate are automatically entered into a prize draw. Congratulations! You've won a brand new Ford Tippex!

I just need you to PM me your full name and address, bank account number and the 16 digit number on the front of your bank card, and I can arrange delivery.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All members who donate are automatically entered into a prize draw. Congratulations! You've won a brand new Ford Tippex!

I just need you to PM me your full name and address, bank account number and the 16 digit number on the front of your bank card, and I can arrange delivery.

I might not be the brightest spark but I know a scam when I see it. I'll give you my bank account number, my name and address and my card number but I'm not giving you the actual card. I'm not stupid.

• Like 1

On 14/11/2020 at 14:23, Dyslexic cnut said:

Grow up. Was it worth the grief of probably months years of litigation, upset for you and the wife, worry, stress etc? All because you probably couldn’t keep your semi-literate mouth shut (like the cleftsmear in the video?) Did you enjoy watching your legal team disappear over the horizon with 80% of your ‘award,’ giggling, while you were left with a cheque that barely covered the dry cleaning bill for your flasher-mac? Learn to pick a fight that you stand a chance of winning and not with the biggest gang in town...it’s called ‘self-preservation’ and common sense. Moron.

You may be an emasculated cuckold who takes shit off criminals in uniform but I've got more self respect. I got 100% of my award and was awarded costs as well. Myself and the missus had a lovely all inclusive holiday in the Cape Verde Islands courtesy of the filth, thank you very much! I'm now assisting a family member with a civil action against the dirty bent cunts as well and take great pleasure in leaving sarcastic posts all over their twitter feed to compliment the my bombardment of them with FOI requests for details about their corrupt practices such as illegally flagging people's cars on the ANPR and misuse of the police national computer. It's fascinating tormenting the fucking pricks!

Do give my love to them the next time you report to your handler you fucking weasel.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You may be an emasculated cuckold who takes shit off criminals in uniform but I've got more self respect. I got 100% of my award and was awarded costs as well. Myself and the missus had a lovely all inclusive holiday in the Cape Verde Islands courtesy of the filth, thank you very much! I'm now assisting a family member with a civil action against the dirty bent cunts as well and take great pleasure in leaving sarcastic posts all over their twitter feed to compliment the my bombardment of them with FOI requests for details about their corrupt practices such as illegally flagging people's cars on the ANPR and misuse of the police national computer. It's fascinating tormenting the fucking pricks!

Do give my love to them the next time you report to your handler you fucking weasel.

Cape Verde is a peasants delight. Cheap beer served in plastic cups to chavs with tattoos and football shirts. You must have been awarded all of £400 for your troubles...well done you, I’m pissing myself laughing here. Cape fucking Verde? You little high-flyer you. Punk ape would be appalled.