CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police force neutered by cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

You couldn't rattle me if you was driving a tank in my direction. Enough with your wank fantasies.

Boasting about an all inclusive holiday in Cape fucking Verde? Dunno about ‘wank’ but there’s a good chance I’m gonna laugh myself to sleep. You utter dreg.

14 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You may be an emasculated cuckold who takes shit off criminals in uniform but I've got more self respect. I got 100% of my award and was awarded costs as well. Myself and the missus had a lovely all inclusive holiday in the Cape Verde Islands courtesy of the filth, thank you very much! I'm now assisting a family member with a civil action against the dirty bent cunts as well and take great pleasure in leaving sarcastic posts all over their twitter feed to compliment the my bombardment of them with FOI requests for details about their corrupt practices such as illegally flagging people's cars on the ANPR and misuse of the police national computer. It's fascinating tormenting the fucking pricks!

Do give my love to them the next time you report to your handler you fucking weasel.

There is a small problem here, Billy Liar. The Hilton, on Sal, in keeping with the philosophy of most (but not all Hilton’s around the world) have never sold an ‘all inclusive’ package...ever. Much less one that throws Grey Goose (shite) or Woodford Double-oaked reserve in. So, my trucking friend, you have been unmasked as a complete Mitty-cunt. That’s the risk you take on here I guess, you never know who you are conversing with. Never kid a kidder, you spoofing Cunt.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There is a small problem here, Billy Liar. The Hilton, on Sal, in keeping with the philosophy of most (but not all Hilton’s around the world) have never sold an ‘all inclusive’ package...ever. Much less one that throws Grey Goose (shite) or Woodford Double-oaked reserve in. So, my trucking friend, you have been unmasked as a complete Mitty-cunt. That’s the risk you take on here I guess, you never know who you are conversing with. Never kid a kidder, you spoofing Cunt.

The hotel doesn't sell all inclusive packages but it does sell full board and Tui throws in a shitload of drinks vouchers. That qualifies as all inclusive in my book because I didn't pay the hotel directly. Perhaps it's best you don't sit up all night getting yourself sexually excited over such things and I won't make you look a cunt in under 2 minutes the next morning.

https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/africa/cape-verde/cape-verde-islands/santa-maria-cape-verde-isl/hotels/hilton-cabo-verde-sal-resort.html

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

*were*

I speak better queens English than what you do

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Pedantry is a sign of desperation Paddy. Has anyone ever told you that? I certainly won't be lectured by a cunt who posts gibberish like this. Lol!

Not really ..some people only understand the whip n see kindness as weakness bally baby how ya turn a buck is yer own bizniz although i like ya an all ifn it came down to it id happily put a haffa pound of finest cold war semmy under yer car but me heart wouldn't be init

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Pedantry is a sign of desperation Paddy. Has anyone ever told you that? I certainly won't be lectured by a cunt who posts gibberish like this. Lol!

Not really ..some people only understand the whip n see kindness as weakness bally baby how ya turn a buck is yer own bizniz although i like ya an all ifn it came down to it id happily put a haffa pound of finest cold war semmy under yer car but me heart wouldn't be init

Laffin..yer such an easy hook trukky baby 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The hotel doesn't sell all inclusive packages but it does sell full board and Tui throws in a shitload of drinks vouchers. That qualifies as all inclusive in my book because I didn't pay the hotel directly. Perhaps it's best you don't sit up all night getting yourself sexually excited over such things and I won't make you look a cunt in under 2 minutes the next morning.

https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/africa/cape-verde/cape-verde-islands/santa-maria-cape-verde-isl/hotels/hilton-cabo-verde-sal-resort.html

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I’d remain quiet on this if I were you. If only you were aware how completely out of your depth on this matter you now are. Do tell me, why did TUI ‘throw a shitload of drinks vouchers’ in for you, vouchers that apparently covered higher end drinks? I don’t need to stay up all night to research anything at all, I know the business, the hotel (senior management) and the company that you travelled with...very well. I also know a complete bullshitter when I see one. Careful with your answer now you spoofing Cunt.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d remain quiet on this if I were you. If only you were aware how completely out of your depth on this matter you now are. Do tell me, why did TUI ‘throw a shitload of drinks vouchers’ in for you, vouchers that apparently covered higher end drinks? I don’t need to stay up all night to research anything at all, I know the business, the hotel (senior management) and the company that you travelled with...very well. I also know a complete bullshitter when I see one. Careful with your answer now you spoofing Cunt.

Furthermore, be been to Cape Verde many times, on business and all gratis. It’s a fucking shithole that targets pikeys and bindippers like you, hence the pricing...bellend.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Furthermore, be been to Cape Verde many times, on business and all gratis. It’s a fucking shithole that targets pikeys and bindippers like you, hence the pricing...bellend.

For such a high-flying business executive you seem to have an inordinate amount of free time to post this fucking drivel. My guess is you’re a bullshitting wanker that’s either unemployed or on furlough from pulling pints at Wetherspoons. Stupid fucking dickhead.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

For such a high-flying business executive you seem to have an inordinate amount of free time to post this fucking drivel. My guess is you’re a bullshitting wanker that’s either unemployed or on furlough from pulling pints at Wetherspoons. Stupid fucking dickhead.

Mind your own business, primate.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Here we go, scouse smackhead is going to enthrall everyone now with tales about his successful career. You can barely string a sensible sentence together on here you fucking clown.

The vouchers were in the offer, I tend not to look a gift horse in the mouth by asking questions such as why. I'm sorry that my obvious good fortune has emotionally triggered you into trying to give it the big one but I'm by no means convinced. Perhaps you should try asking your "senior management" contacts the next time your cleaning their shitter for them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Here we go, scouse smackhead is going to enthrall everyone now with tales about his successful career. You can barely string a sensible sentence together on here you fucking clown.

The vouchers were in the offer, I tend not to look a gift horse in the mouth by asking questions such as why. I'm sorry that my obvious good fortune has emotionally triggered you into trying to give it the big one but I'm by no means convinced. Perhaps you should try asking your "senior management" contacts the next time your cleaning their shitter for them.

You’ve been rumbled, and by a bog cleaner too. 

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I would be interested to see what evidence you have of that. Feel free to get back to me if you ever find any.

The game is up. The Hilton have never done all inclusive, TUI do not hand out drinks vouchers for top shelf spirits to plebs and Cape Verde is, and always has been a shithole that caters for pondlife. My work is done here, time for you to fuck off...bluffer.

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I know the business, the hotel (senior management) and the company that you travelled with...very well. 

Are you a travel agent? That would explain, as Ape stated, why you have so much time on your hands at the moment to post comment after comment of fucking absolute shite. 

Wish you were here? I wish you fucking weren't.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The game is up. The Hilton have never done all inclusive, TUI do not hand out drinks vouchers for top shelf spirits to plebs and Cape Verde is, and always has been a shithole that caters for pondlife. My work is done here, time for you to fuck off...bluffer.

Rage quit! Lol!

24 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I sincerely hope for yer family members sake that yer help is restricted to lickin the stamps for the envelope trukky baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not all of us are street beggars Paddy. I would imagine business is a bit slow there on Grafton Street at the moment. Perhaps you should just expose yourself to a lady Garda and get yourself some free bed and board for a few months until this chinky flu has gone away.

Guest Brit Brutus
51 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have also seen ‘1 night in Paris’, and therefore know the hotel’s senior management intimately. Unfortunately the beverages being consumed were just out of shot, so I can’t comment on this particular hotel’s booze stock

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not all of us are street beggars Paddy. I would imagine business is a bit slow there on Grafton Street at the moment. Perhaps you should just expose yourself to a lady Garda and get yourself some free bed and board for a few months until this chinky flu has gone away.

I rather think yer the one in regular contact with the rozzers trukky baby..were ya flashin the maggot in public..what was the charge..assault with a dead weapon?

PANZERMURPHYBABY