CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police force neutered by cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d remain quiet on this if I were you. If only you were aware how completely out of your depth on this matter you now are. Do tell me, why did TUI ‘throw a shitload of drinks vouchers’ in for you, vouchers that apparently covered higher end drinks? I don’t need to stay up all night to research anything at all, I know the business, the hotel (senior management) and the company that you travelled with...very well. I also know a complete bullshitter when I see one. Careful with your answer now you spoofing Cunt.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned Curtis Warren. You claimed to know him personally. A little while later, Punkape mentions a grouse shoot, you claimed to know the gamekeeper (and spouse) personally... and now @Trucking Funt has mentioned a Cape Verde hotel, apparently, you know the owners personally. 

Anybody you don't actually know personally?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A few weeks ago, I mentioned Curtis Warren. You claimed to know him personally. A little while later, Punkape mentions a grouse shoot, you claimed to know the gamekeeper (and spouse) personally... and now @Trucking Funt has mentioned a Cape Verde hotel, apparently, you know the owners personally. 

I’m surprised at you, I said ‘senior management’ one of which I spoke to this morning, I do quite regularly and she found TF’s fairy story equally hysterical. Curtis and I were ‘professionally’ acquainted and I think, given the relative depth of our own little exchange, you’ve figured that out, being a bright chap and all. TF’s a little fibber/embellisher I’m afraid and has been pretty much flushed out. No ‘police’ involvement at all on my part of course but amused at the amount of time some cunts on here are spending trying to figure out my career path. I’d expect someone of your gravitas to be completely disinterested, I’m  surprised frankly but I can see it is a decent point, just not so well made, for you.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful Eric or he might send Lauren Harries round to scratch your eyes out.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m surprised at you, I said ‘senior management’ one of which I spoke to this morning, I do quite regularly and she found TF’s fairy story equally hysterical. Curtis and I were ‘professionally’ acquainted and I think, given the relative depth of our own little exchange, you’ve figured that out, being a bright chap and all. TF’s a little fibber/embellisher I’m afraid and has been pretty much flushed out. No ‘police’ involvement at all on my part of course but amused at the amount of time some cunts on here are spending trying to figure out my career path. I’d expect someone of your gravitas to be completely disinterested, I’m  surprised frankly but I can see it is a decent point, just not so well made, for you.

The only thing you can flush are toilets after you've finished scrubbing them as part of your work placement given to you by mencap you fucking tool. Who was it you spoke to, your smack dealer?

53 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re so deeply immersed in your sea of bullshit that you’ve convinced yourself it’s true. What a total fucking idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s just an extraordinary coincidence, Eric. Nothing more.

• Like 2