CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Discounts

Guest Brit Brutus

Guest Brit Brutus

I just received my local weekly advertiser paper and the front page is plastered with establishments offering various discounts for our beloved NHS heroes.

Only 37% of nhs payroll are frontline doctors/nurses, of which I’d wager only 10% (generously) have been Involved in Covid related treatment. The rest of these job secure cunts are likely sitting on their public sector arses, either in empty non-Covid wards or on their sofa with a sick note, tucking in to their 50% discounted curry.

Should these virtue signalling cunts be put in the recycling bin with my now soiled paper?

19 minutes ago, Brit Brutus said:

I just received my local weekly advertiser paper and the front page is plastered with establishments offering various discounts for our beloved NHS heroes.

Only 37% of nhs payroll are frontline doctors/nurses, of which I’d wager only 10% (generously) have been Involved in Covid related treatment. The rest of these job secure cunts are likely sitting on their public sector arses, either in empty non-Covid wards or on their sofa with a sick note, tucking in to their 50% discounted curry.

Should these virtue signalling cunts be put in the recycling bin with my now soiled paper?

Agreed. It was bad enough when every bandwagon loving wanker in the country was on their doorstep clapping like a demented fucking seal for these cunts. Now they are coming close to near messianic status and being given privileges far beyond their worth.

The NHS is a fucking shambles and unfit for purpose, and the majority of its staff are over entitled Troskyites who are also dangerously incompetent.

Privatise the fucking lot of it.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Post Removed

Reported for thread derailment. You've been warned numerous times and received bans in accordance with your crimes. Perhaps this time you need a more extended break as it's obviously not getting through to your thick, fucking skull.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported for thread derailment. You've been warned numerous times and received bans in accordance with your crimes. Perhaps this time you need a more extended break as it's obviously not getting through to your thick, fucking skull.

Just about your mark. I look forward to the day when you are reported for sucking off a lad, round the back of the 'Golden Kebab'.   Croft Road isn't so private as you think. Pervert.

• Like 1

Guest Brit Brutus
21 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Post Removed

Thank you for your kind words.

Nail on the head though, is my portering job any less important or dangerous than some NHS invoicing clerk, issuing out £9.15 bills for missed prescription charges, who hasn’t been in a hospital since his sorry birth

4 minutes ago, Brit Brutus said:

Nail on the head though, is my portering job any less important or dangerous than some NHS invoicing clerk, issuing out £9.15 bills for missed prescription charges, who hasn’t been in a hospital since his sorry birth

Don't listen to @Earl of Punkape. He's got major Catholic guilt issues and hasn't had an answer from his sky fairy deity friend as to why he permits boys being bummed on his premises.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. It was bad enough when every bandwagon loving wanker in the country was on their doorstep clapping like a demented fucking seal for these cunts. Now they are coming close to near messianic status and being given privileges far beyond their worth.

The NHS is a fucking shambles and unfit for purpose, and the majority of its staff are over entitled Troskyites who are also dangerously incompetent.

Wasn’t it just recently a new demand for more pay? Just when large parts of private sector are going tits up, some red cunts are again out  in force trying to extract more cash. Greedy fucking wankers, those who want more in times like these.

In fact, business owners should cancel all NHS discounts for the foreseeable future and treat the noisiest wankers to recommended retail prices, just to get the message across. 
What this labour breed of cretins don’t understand, is how the system works. Any unreasonable pressure on discounting/higher wages for the public sector leads to a greater imbalance in the private sector; higher costs, layoffs, lower margins, job insecurity, etc.

I am all for the NHS being a free care for all but those who shout the most are seriously taking the piss right now.

10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Don't listen to @Earl of Punkape. He's got major Catholic guilt issues and hasn't had an answer from his sky fairy deity friend as to why he permits boys being bummed on his premises.

The Church rights it’s wrongs.

You simply want to throw out the baby with the bath water donkey brain.

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Up yours Ape.

You’re obviously still apoplectic and frothing after your last ban you slimy turd.

I’ll bet you clapped frantically on your doorstep for the NHS with your organ hanging out...

lol.

Stupid little hypocrite moron. You’re guilty as charged, and will be out of circulation for the weekend. Still, it’ll give you more time for bumming.

1 hour ago, Brit Brutus said:

Take my advice. If you ever have to take Roops piss flaps to the incinerator after labiaplasty, use a wheelbarrow. I would hate you to do your back in.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Stupid little hypocrite moron. You’re guilty as charged, and will be out of circulation for the weekend. Still, it’ll give you more time for bumming.

Well at least it's exercise. You probably spent your ban sitting in the kitchen, whinging to your down trodden wife. I feel sorry for her, having to sleep with somebody smelling of Swarfega and Bostik.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Take my advice. If you ever have to take Roops piss flaps to the incinerator after labiaplasty, use a wheelbarrow. I would hate you to do your back in.

You’ve crossed the line with that post, business owner in whitstable or not, I am coming for you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Is it true you were going to puncture the tyres on that fucking 'Children in Need rickshaw'? 

If so; fair play to you.

Guest Brit Brutus
3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Wasn’t it just recently a new demand for more pay? Just when large parts of private sector are going tits up, some red cunts are again out  in force trying to extract more cash. Greedy fucking wankers, those who want more in times like these.

In fact, business owners should cancel all NHS discounts for the foreseeable future and treat the noisiest wankers to recommended retail prices, just to get the message across. 
What this labour breed of cretins don’t understand, is how the system works. Any unreasonable pressure on discounting/higher wages for the public sector leads to a greater imbalance in the private sector; higher costs, layoffs, lower margins, job insecurity, etc.

I am all for the NHS being a free care for all but those who shout the most are seriously taking the piss right now.

I received an email from change.org just this afternoon asking me to sign a petition demanding a 15% blanket pay rise for “the NHS”. Needless to say, I reported change.org as spam.

I do hope the ones doing the shouting are just the mindless trade union reps trying to justify their positions, and not  our NHS heroes who’d likely perform their brave deeds without any pay at all...

2 hours ago, Brit Brutus said:

I received an email from change.org just this afternoon asking me to sign a petition demanding a 15% blanket pay rise for “the NHS”. Needless to say, I reported change.org as spam.

I do hope the ones doing the shouting are just the mindless trade union reps trying to justify their positions, and not  our NHS heroes who’d likely perform their brave deeds without any pay at all...

A lot of ordinary citizens were willing to help for free; obviously without medical qualifications there would have been only certain work they could have done. But it’s heart warming to see the public wanting to help, putting their time and effort where their mouth is.

This crisis created a massive credit upheaval, which will not subside any time soon. Any noises about “growth” are a naïveté. To give a pay rise, means essential growth to repay that new debt. Fifteen percent - I have seen it and laughed.

I do give credit to Sunak for doing his best under the circumstances. That money (abused by some companies) is helping out a lot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

A lot of ordinary citizens were willing to help for free; obviously without medical qualifications there would have been only certain work they could have done. But it’s heart warming to see the public wanting to help, putting their time and effort where their mouth is.

This crisis created a massive credit upheaval, which will not subside any time soon. Any noises about “growth” are a naïveté. To give a pay rise, means essential growth to repay that new debt. Fifteen percent - I have seen it and laughed.

I do give credit to Sunak for doing his best under the circumstances. That money (abused by some companies) is helping out a lot.

Well said. 

Excellent nom too (see my previous regarding my local Chinese choke and puke). 

Fuck the NHS and all their lame arsed pencil pushers. Time to downsize and legislate for mandatory employer's medical insurance. 

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

Well said. 

Excellent nom, too (see my previous regarding my local a Chinese choke and puke). 

Fuck the NHS and all their lame arsed pencil pushers. Time to downsize and legislate for mandatory employer's medical insurance. 

Time to accept reality. Opportunist/ freeloaders in either sector should be held accountable.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I must say I’m quite surprised to hear this from someone who has spent so much time in the corridors of Local Government. Must be quite difficult seeing acres of abandoned desks and working out if everyone is on furlough or flexitime these days. Dangerously incompetent? I do hope you’ve got planning permission for that glass house old bean. 

• Like 1