CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Discounts

Guest Brit Brutus

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I must say I’m quite surprised to hear this from someone who has spent so much time in the corridors of Local Government. Must be quite difficult seeing acres of abandoned desks and working out if everyone is on furlough or flexitime these days. Dangerously incompetent? I do hope you’ve got planning permission for that glass house old bean. 

Incompetency within local government rarely leads to death. I can't stand the fetishisation of an organisation that I have had nothing but horrendous experiences with. 

You may well have been personally competent yourself,  but I speak as I find, and if you had any experience with the James Paget Hospital as a non-medical professional, you'd have the same opinion as me and thousands of others.

I believe @The Beast has been unlucky enough to experience that particular death camp first hand.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reported for thread derailment. You've been warned numerous times and received bans in accordance with your crimes. Perhaps this time you need a more extended break as it's obviously not getting through to your thick, fucking skull.

Well done Punkers.   A 4 day ban is a lot less than a 32 week ban.  It goes to show that even Roops detests a grass.

• Like 1

On 13/11/2020 at 12:21, Brit Brutus said:

I just received my local weekly advertiser paper and the front page is plastered with establishments offering various discounts for our beloved NHS heroes.

Only 37% of nhs payroll are frontline doctors/nurses, of which I’d wager only 10% (generously) have been Involved in Covid related treatment. The rest of these job secure cunts are likely sitting on their public sector arses, either in empty non-Covid wards or on their sofa with a sick note, tucking in to their 50% discounted curry.

Should these virtue signalling cunts be put in the recycling bin with my now soiled paper?

Shut the fuck up. I’ve got 4 printers and laminators on the go 24/7. If you want any NHS ID cards let me know. Discount for bulk orders.

STAY ALERT, SAVE THE NHS, CHING! CHING!

On 13/11/2020 at 13:27, Earl of Punkape said:

Up yours Ape.

You’re obviously still apoplectic and frothing after your last ban you slimy turd.

I’ll bet you clapped frantically on your doorstep for the NHS with your organ hanging out...

lol.

Watch it or you’ll be banned. Deservedly imo.

Fuck off.

On 13/11/2020 at 18:14, Brit Brutus said:

I received an email from change.org just this afternoon asking me to sign a petition demanding a 15% blanket pay rise for “the NHS”. Needless to say, I reported change.org as spam.

I do hope the ones doing the shouting are just the mindless trade union reps trying to justify their positions, and not  our NHS heroes who’d likely perform their brave deeds without any pay at all...

I love Spam. Mmm.

23 hours ago, Goober said:

Well said. 

Excellent nom too (see my previous regarding my local Chinese choke and puke). 

Fuck the NHS and all their lame arsed pencil pushers. Time to downsize and legislate for mandatory employer's medical insurance. 

I see another nurse has been charged with murdering millions of babies. I may be wrong about the exact number but hey ho, I’m OK with making things up. LOL

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Deep fried spam fritters, Daddies sauce, heaven.

Daddies sauce? I know what you mean Eric but some of the sick bastards on here might never have come across (no pun intended) the HP alternative and their filthy minds might run away with them.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Daddies sauce? I know what you mean Eric but some of the sick bastards on here might never have come across (no pun intended) the HP alternative and their filthy minds might run away with them.

Daddies is the brown sauce choice of the discerning white man. 

HP was advertised by Frank Bruno... how unsavoury.

• Like 1

On 14/11/2020 at 11:02, Decimus said:

Incompetency within local government rarely leads to death. I can't stand the fetishisation of an organisation that I have had nothing but horrendous experiences with. 

You may well have been personally competent yourself,  but I speak as I find, and if you had any experience with the James Paget Hospital as a non-medical professional, you'd have the same opinion as me and thousands of others.

I believe @The Beast has been unlucky enough to experience that particular death camp first hand.

Back in 2010 I did nights on whatever ward I was allocated for 3 months. I had to stay in the medieval staff accommodation amongst India's finest and their stinky cuisine. It was a minimum of £330 for a night shift and it was always busy, but kept the dough rolling in.

I didn't have anything to do with all the pen pushing, know nothing swarm of managers that talk and propose bullshit from 9 to 5 and I have never been a punter there. I found it far from the worst dump I have worked in, although the workload was unsafe compared to many other hospitals.

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Back in 2010 I did nights on whatever ward I was allocated for 3 months. I had to stay in the medieval staff accommodation amongst India's finest and their stinky cuisine. It was a minimum of £330 for a night shift and it was always busy, but kept the dough rolling in.

I didn't have anything to do with all the pen pushing, know nothing swarm of managers that talk and propose bullshit from 9 to 5 and I have never been a punter there. I found it far from the worst dump I have worked in, although the workload was unsafe compared to many other hospitals.

It's turned into a regular crack den since your stint. I was more than a little surprised at the following article about it.

Instead of the police being immediately involved, there was a chance for the suspected smack head to come forward and get let off with what would probably amount to a mandatory drug rehabilitation course and counselling.

Typical of the Paget in that instead of taking seriously the prospect that a member of its staff was treating patients whilst off their head on a drug far stronger than heroin, they treated it as a mild safeguarding issue.

As I said before, dangerously incompetent.

https://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/news/james-paget-gorleston-hospital-investigation-fentanyl-1-6777503

On 13/11/2020 at 12:21, Brit Brutus said:

I just received my local weekly advertiser paper and the front page is plastered with establishments offering various discounts for our beloved NHS heroes.

Only 37% of nhs payroll are frontline doctors/nurses, of which I’d wager only 10% (generously) have been Involved in Covid related treatment. The rest of these job secure cunts are likely sitting on their public sector arses, either in empty non-Covid wards or on their sofa with a sick note, tucking in to their 50% discounted curry.

Should these virtue signalling cunts be put in the recycling bin with my now soiled paper?

I'm not quite sure where your complaint is in this garbled rant. 

A. Blanket NHS discounts which you say are wrong because not everybody who works in the NHS is deserving of a discount in your opinion. 

B. Those offering NHS discounts are proclaiming their virtuous behaviour and thereby harvesting good PR for their business. 

Clearly, (A) apart from being totally impractical to discriminate within employment categories in the NHS seems to project a meanness of spirit and generosity that says a lot about your own selfish approach to this situation. 

(B) has more merit if it was anything other than a trivial moaning worthy of Victor Meldrew than the balanced outlook on life that normally comes from experience. 

PISS OFF

18 minutes ago, Joker said:

They must have read your posts on here and paid you back in kind. :D

Here he is, Scatman John!

You'll no doubt be interested to know that one of my experiences was fecal related. Whilst visiting a relative in that hospital, I found myself in need of the shitter. Said dump factory was being cleaned so I waited outside until they were done. After they had gone on their way, I planted myself on the throne getting ready to void my bowels, when upon looking at the cubicle wall, I could see a huge smear of shit upon it. Despite being "thoroughly" cleaned by one of our NHS heroes, that was the state it was left in. And they wonder why hospitals are riddled with superbugs.

Feel free to reply after you've finished cumming over all the scatalogical references above, you sinister, shit-sniffing deviant.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not quite sure where your complaint is in this garbled rant. 

A. Blanket NHS discounts which you say are wrong because not everybody who works in the NHS is deserving of a discount in your opinion. 

B. Those offering NHS discounts are proclaiming their virtuous behaviour and thereby harvesting good PR for their business. 

Clearly, (A) apart from being totally impractical to discriminate within employment categories in the NHS seems to project a meanness of spirit and generosity that says a lot about your own selfish approach to this situation. 

(B) has more merit if it was anything other than a trivial moaning worthy of Victor Meldrew than the balanced outlook on life that normally comes from experience. 

PISS OFF

I don't think you want to mess with Brit Brutus, Harold. Consider this your one and only friendly warning.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Here he is, Scatman John!

You'll no doubt be interested to know that one of my experiences was fecal related. Whilst visiting a relative in that hospital, I found myself in need of the shitter. Said dump factory was being cleaned so I waited outside until they were done. After they had gone on their way, I planted myself on the throne getting ready to void my bowels, when upon looking at the cubicle wall, I could see a huge smear of shit upon it. Despite being "thoroughly" cleaned by one of our NHS heroes, that was the state it was left in. And they wonder why hospitals are riddled with superbugs.

Feel free to reply after you've finished cumming over all the scatalogical references above, you sinister, shit-sniffing deviant.

Keats?